Can we all agree Norway is pretty much perfect?

Can we all agree Norway is pretty much perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JX13ZuLIMw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Food is literally double the price from Sweden

Norway is top tier.

But their wages are higher so so them it doesn't matter.

Visit Oslo once and we'll talk again.

No

Yeah but imagine taking that wage back to Sweden and get double the stuff, reason so many Swedes work in Norway.

I can't name a single significant thing that has ever come from norway except oil

>perfect norwegian weather

Varg says no

youtube.com/watch?v=JX13ZuLIMw4

That's bullshit. I've spent 6 months in Norway and they can't afford shit. Try driving a super sports car in Norway lmfao.. or try buying a condo/house. Norwegians are stupid af. EVERYONE gets a credit there, I mean EVERYONE.

And I know this is rich coming from a German but Oslo city makes Berlin look like an Germanic stronghold.

>beautiful landscapes
>beautiful people
>highest standard of living
>cool flag

>norway is peacef-

Denmark is better.

Oslo is the worst city in Norway, massive shithole just like any capital in western europe

>an Germanic
*a Germanic

Denmark is nice.

Why is it bad? Immigrants?

did you read my post?

well atleast we sell real food and not that low class shit you swedes call "food"

>Why is it bad? Immigrants?

it's just a meme, it isn't bad

>I can't name a single significant thing that has ever come from norway except oil

>I can't name a single significant thing that has ever come from no-

If you're wealthy, Switzerland is better, but agree that I'd say Norway. Hot women, thin, few niggers.

>few niggers
lol what?

Winter Olympic medals?

Okay, outside of Oslo it's pretty tucking homogeneous dude. And even Oslo has nothing on Köln or something.

Hmm. Been to Bergen and Trondheim as well.

>And even Oslo has nothing on Köln or something.
Köln is bad but Oslo is worse.

Switzerland is fantastic in all aspects except socially.

What about Hamburg? That one street nearby the train station, stein-something maybe?
It's seriously like an african country except with european architecture

we have niggers but they keep mostly to oslo. in contrast we got way more eastern euros

>I can't name a single significant thing that has ever come from norway except oil

every car factory had to spray paint their cars by hand like niggers before we invented robots to do the work

>holy fuck they don't invent shit!
Do you think they care? They have the highest development in the world.

ive been to hamburg and hannover and they honestly felt shittier than oslo. antifa shit everywhere and sandniggers wherever you go

I can second that. Whenever I am in Switzerland I feel like everyone's in a bad mood and hates life. And Swiss people really don't like anyone, not even their German kin.

You probably mean Steindamm, haha. True, lots of scum hang out there because it's the central bus station (that's where busses from other countries halt).

Norway has the second lowest local purchasing power out of the Nordics.

it's not a meme, most immigrants, most crime, most junkies etc

i'm not saying it's south american tier, but it is a shithole in comparison to other norwegian cities

It's expensive, cold, dark half the year, boring, no jobs outside of oil drilling and fishing.

>Saudi Arabia: Nordic bogaloo

That's odd considering Norway has the second highest high-net-worth individual density in the world with 155 000 citizens having more than US$1 million in investable wealth, nearly 4% of the adult population. Only Kuwait have more millionaires per capita. Sweden in comparison, has 116 000 despite having twice the population.