Didn't you have greyscale

>didn't you have greyscale
>I got cured
>ok

So nobody cared about how he got fucking cured? No interest whatsover? Nobody even asked. He didn't even have to show his arm or chest before he her fucking hand, that cucklord.

Khaleesi pls

Yeah we needed a 40 minute scene of him carefully explaining his cure and travelling to every different character and telling them

Do you think people in the middle of a war give a shit about a rare disease that doesn't currently effect them?

They do if that's fucking contagious you retard.

>explained that he's cured
>wouldn't come back unless he's cured

It's not like he didn't lie to her before.

so pure that you have no concept of lying

>pretending such bullshit is even worth mentioning in this bullshit show at this point

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the episode when everyone looks at their hands and sees he gave them greyscale.

just be glad they are still talking in whole sentences, they need to burn through this shit FAST to get it done is as few episodes as possible, season 8 will be two episodes of people communicating solely through nouns

>pretending there isn't still unnecessary and stupid filler

I honestly forget he even left. It was a nice break. Now I'm constantly reminded of him since there's constantly shots of him pathetically staring between Dany and Jon. Other than that, he's usually a nice guy to have around, but he's done it for like forever now. Maybe he'll really like Jon, and he'll move onto greater things.

>"I got cured"
>"how!?"
>"I went to the citadel and there was this apprentice who risked his life for me..."
>Jon Snow starts smiling and mumbles "fucking sam"
>"...using a forbidden method described in one of the old books"
>Jon Snow asks "was he kinda fat?"
>"Yes!? How... do you know him"
>"Aye, I do."

There, better scene.

right before they cut from this scene, he looked at jon, like he was about to tell him something. I got the impression that he was going to tell him about sam.

>yeah you burned his father and brother alive just the other day

that wouldve been awkward

>Hey we need one more tank for a quest beyond the Wall
>well fuck dude let's go right now, been leveling grinding BS for 4 seasons

>He was Samwell Tarly.
>Dany realizes her actions have real consequences.

Even better scene.

>43 B GIF

unrealistic hammer
this is why a tard like you shouldnt write dialogues EVER

Boy, did that plot WENT NOWHERE, CHANGE NOTHING, WAS FUCKING IRRELEVANT. DABID.

I imagine in the next episode they will walk and everybody is silent and Mormont keeps talking about Dany and how she did this and that, bla bla bla. Then the Hound looks really annoyed and tells him to shut the fuck up about the dragon bitch for a second. Then Davos breaks out in laughter and talks about how she kept getting wet looking at Jon, where Jon will shake his head and giggle. "She kept asking me to bend the knee." Then Davos nudges him with his elbow "yeah, one time at the dinner table you asked for the salt and she looked at you in silence, then she told you to bend the knee if you wanted salt." After that they talk shit about Melly and Gendry tells the story about how she wanted to sacrifice him. Following that some banter about her trying to fuck anybody with royal blood. Then Davos will talk about Stannis.

Yes! This!

you could literally see the greyscale on his arm you retards, how would he be able to lie about it not being there

>khalesi i'm back i'm cured haha please khalesi respond
>yeah ok jorah, just go away get a warg or something
>o-okay khalesi (love you :(()
watching jorah is pretty depressing at this point

>This user actually think the dialogue in the show is a sacred cow that shouldn't be tarnished even though it's terrible.

>greyscale just infects the outer layer of the skin and not skin cells

so why is cutting it off such a big deal?
risking your life during the curing process, doesnt sound as bad considering the consequences of not curing it

Could also be flavored by Tormund talking about he got the hots for Brienne and how he would like to fuck her.

KHALESSI PLS NOTICE

Honestly as soon as there would be a patch of greyscale on the arm people would start try to flake it off with a knife.

There's a second step which is to rub aloe or honey on the exposed skin. The reason they keep this secret is they don't want people to be exposed to greyscale but it would be so easy to treat at early stages.

Those were sam's dad and brother?
Man this show needs to learn to remind us of these things

>He thinks medieval retards know how diseases actually work on a biochemucal level

Its all magic to them.

Huh, he was naked in that scene? Shit I guess I must be remembering it wrong.

It's OK. It will never be brought up again anyways. It might as well have been anyone.

pretty much, that way then tyrion coulda look at her with YA FUCKED UP stare

>make 10000 Iron Daggers
>put points in Two-handed skill

>"fucking sam"

This isn't an anime, bub

Are you sure?

Why didn't he not just go to kings landing and infect the population and make it softer for Dany to attack

None these pleb fantasy writers know anything about warfare

Which they literally did in this very episode you dummy

>"You got a cure for a disease that has is known to not exactly have a cure"
>"yep"
>"Ok moving on"

I actually thought the episode was one of the best I have seen in GOT but that one scene has me going, "Surly you are going to ask how he was cured".
Did the writers not bring it up because they did not know how to write for Dany finding out she killed family members of the man that cured Jorah?
I dunno seems like something anyone would want to ask at least.

i know it's a meme to say now or whatever but you probably have autism

Why did the cured Princess still have scale on her skin when the cure is to remove it ?

>I'm Sam Tarly

t. Sam from the first episode we see him in

>Oh hey it's Randyll Tarly

t. Jaime sometime this season

they fucking met last season too. When Sam stole the valyrian steel sword. Dickon got recast but you should've figured out who he was anyway.

Why can't she just fuck him? It's really bothering me. It's not like he's ugly.

how is that anime?

Did you not watch the show? Theres a whole bunch of scenes talking bout how she doesnt want to rule over ashes. She could take the city no problem but she doesn't want to murder the populace

Fantastic.

I don't understand why he cares about her in the first place. He was originally a spy for Varys in the first place. She's done nothing for him and he's held her hand and protected her since the first episode.

This artist managed to really capture the gremlin-like facial structure of Maisie

Is Jorah a virgin?

He had a wife and consummated his marriage, so he's had sex at least once. And probably more than that.

He lost everything in Westeros. He was probably already prone to unhealthy obsessions with women, since he was willing to throw away his house, his fancy sword, and his reputation to buy pretty things for his wife, who he then lost. He was reduced to living as a two-bit sellsword on a different continent and a pretty teenage girl started being nice to him and relying on him for advice and protection. It's not that hard to figure out.

It's just a by-product of D&D trying to get through the story as quickly as possible. Honestly needs another 2 full length seasons to have a respectable amount of time to breathe but D&D and the actors probably want to move on. GRRM really should have got to writing.

>how did you cure it?
>turns out you can just cut the shit off

Jorah the eternal cuck.

absolute fucking kino, I'm crying rn

Instead we got him instahealing and teleporting to Dragonstone. Fuck this shitfest.

>in their heads
He's so strong he'll just swing a heavy ass hammer around lmao

>effectively
Looks like it's made of hollow plastic because his arms aren't terribly big and he moves it around with way too much ease, even if he were to be strong for his apparent build.

> I thought the episode was one of the best in GOT

Pleb detected.

Ain't nobody got time for Jorah's mansplaining

we really need a comfy ep like this, just the lads talking bantz with nothin in it for female viewers

Coldsteel was a nice touch.

He's had two wives actually

Why didn't Randyll send Sam to go become a maester instead of having him take the black? Maesters revoke their claims and shit too right?

Yes. He just thought no son of his should be a fookin maester.

>2hand weapon tank
shit, hes a blood DK, hes obviously a spy for the white walkers

Kek

>not arms warrior like his daddy.

They still have notions of serving in the Night's Watch as being an honorable thing. He doesn't see anything honorable about being a Maester.

This. Randyll sent Sam to the wall because he didn't want some book-learning faggot to be his son and thought the Watch would toughen him up.

Sending him for EVEN MOAR BOOK LEARNING would have defeated the point.

being a Maester is seen as dishonorable. In the books it was Jon's idea that Sam become a Maester, and Sam is horrified and reluctant towards the notion because of how much shame his father instilled in him about the position.

GoT writing has been utter who fucking cares since S4.

didn't he have it on his face
why isn't he scarred like the little girl?

Any episode with the hound is the best desu

>the average person who watches GOT has the attention span of a rock

Of course they would, but the ointment is necessary to stop the infection recurring, and in more advanced greyscale cases, the flesh itself starts petrifying by which point it's probably too late.

>people never talk offscreen

>How did you manage to cure it, Ser Jorah?!
>Well it turns out that you can just take the scales off
>What?
>Yeah, you just take the scales off and then you're fine
>Okay!

>being a Maester is seen as dishonorable

Seems to be a Tarly thing. Mostly the maesters were shown to be treated with respect. After all, one of their main jobs is to educate the children of nobility and treating them like shit would undermine their authority as teachers. Not to mention they even have a place in the king's council, constantly receive and send out highly classified information, are the only ones who know how to treat illnesses and wounds etc. For Tarly to think it's more honorable to serve amongst rapists and thieves as glorified Wildling border patrol instead of having his son become a scholar is just stupid.

It's such a small change that does a world of difference. The scene just begs for him to drop Sam's name.

He could have said who cured him. He could have said where he was cured. He could say that he met another former brother of the Night's Watch after Jon mentions papa Mormont. And that's who cured him.

And yeah, realizing that she executed the kin to the man who cured Jorah could have been a pretty good scene.

Or ask jon just what the fuck jon was doing with his fathers sword

You are retarded. I hoped people on this board coudn't be this retarded.

It almost is at this point.

>
>>greyscale just infects the outer layer of the skin and not skin cells
>
>so why is cutting it off such a big deal?
>risking your life during the curing process, doesnt sound as bad considering the consequences of not curing it

Right, except it never seems to go deeper than skin, so the worry about reaching its heart is pointless.

If it really is stonelikeskin it is the best armor you can get. Just cut the edges weekly.

If dragonglass kills WW on touch, just make splinter barrelbombs and drop them in the hordes. No need to forge weapons, get close and risk giving the enemy more troops

Most of the maesters are old creepy weasels in the show.

>not using hayai

I mean the whole thing is that Robert used a hammer. And now his son does.

>How did it get cured?
>Turns put you can just cut the skin off and then rub some ointment on it
At thst point I'd ask myself as Dany if Ser Betamax was already mad and have him sent off to a suicide mission.

Damn I wonder if my Wow character is still there. My affi lock was a fucking legend during Wotlk

Still doesn't change the fact that they are a a highly qualified labor force that is tasked with very important duties. It makes no sense that what is virtually a teacher, doctor, scribe and advisor all in one would be deemed as dishonorable in a medieval setting.

anyone notice how they are resolving a dozen plotlines every fucking episode now? and suddenly all the characters are somehow running into each other.

the writing is shockingly bad.

>"Judging by the increased humidity when she looks at you Jon, I'd say she wants you to bend HER knees. No wonder she can't be burned, that lass is moist!"

Fucking Davos the Quiplord.

The head meister literally told the others he didn't have the heart to tell Sam his father and brother had been barbecued.

*goes away with an incurable deadly disease that no man has ever been cured from*
"Ta-dah, i am cured, good as new, ready to serve you my queen"
>no one suspects anything

bad pussy dabid bad pussy

i fucking smiled th whole way through that scene, i mean it was cheesy but i loved it.

i mean i would want to be like Robert too if he was my father, i guess finding out he was his father made gendry believe in himself alot more