When did he get so big? He used to plateau at 50,000 views on his videos but now he gets 200,000 easily

When did he get so big? He used to plateau at 50,000 views on his videos but now he gets 200,000 easily

Tosh.O

RIP #manchesterunited

Meme magic is real, if you just believe.

for you

I have mixed feelings about it.

I've followed him as a genuine fan since 2012 and I'm glad that he's getting big because he's put a lot of time and effort into his channel.
But at the same time I see that he's getting bigger because he's being made into a palatable meme for normies. you can see this by the almost identical comment sections of every video with the usual run of the mill comments. I'm not a fan of his entire being getting distilled into a little meme. because he deserves better than that.

literally ordered that exact same shit on saturday

>wear ill-fitting suit
>look like a twat
Either get it tailored, or don't even fucking bother.

I was aware of him when his sub base was in the 10s of thousands but recently subscribed
I find him genuine unique and interesting. 've never watched his videos to laugh at him but because I find his videos entertaining and his charachter fascinating. I hope most recent subscribers are like me and not just laughing at him or subscribing ironically.

I stand by my crazy opinion that anyone with 80,000+ regular views on their videos should turn off their comments. Past that view count, it's nothing but top-comment fights. People who actually like you for who you are will just make threads on forums and Sup Forums and shit to talk about your stuff.

If anyone thinks quality here is bad, you should check out popular Youtube channels comment sections.

quality here is better than any other online forum or discussion i have ever used

because his life is fucked by an undetermined amount
there's a certain mystery about the kid

is he a white nationalist?

Tosh fucked him.
Didn't even mention the name of his channel on air.

This thread reeks of alt-whites from Sup Forums
Just call it a feeling

This. He's got to have the money to actually wear something that fits

You should look harder.

>Roses are red
>Violets are blue
>Running on empty
>Food review!

kys

No, him and most of his fanbase are actually akin to Norm MacDonald.
Chill and remarkably apolitical, but not faggoty enough to think migration-based economic globalism creates sustainable or healthy cultures/societies. Other than that, they're pretty cool with most things.

i didnt mean this board in particular, faggot

Knew it

can't even have a relaxed reviewbrah thread

I've been looking for the past 10 years.
Heavily curated circle jerks as far as the eye can see.

>very unique persona that is not an act
>very modest
>gives helpful reviews on fast food and energy drinks
>loveable

I'm sure most people watched him ironically and then became legit fans because of how strangely fascinating he is.

You should suck a dick.

Fuck off a/pol/ogist

Try literally any of the other chans.
7chan
4+1+1+1+1chan
Krautchan
420chan
Ylilauta
Fucking FunnyJunk even.

go away

>I've followed him as a genuine fan since 2012
he's a faggot retard, and so are you

Right after you, alt-snowflake.

kek you sound jelly angry, user.

Good thread.
What is wrong with whiteboys? What makes you hate reviewbrah?

Why did you reply to me you attention seeking faggot?

Reviewbrah is so apolitical, stop trying to turn him into an alt-right bogeyman.

Right after you, whiteboy.

FYI
People like this have been trying to falsely associate TheReportoftheWeek with white supremacists for years. He's a just a troll.

Why are you angry about food reviews?

I like reportoftheweek, but he's had a huge increase of normalfag subscribers.

I never mentioned anything about food reviews, you replied to me randomly to get attention.

Why are you angry about food reviews, whiteboy?

Not the same user, but for other people to know. Don't go to FunnyJunk. The entire website is composed of people who desperately want to be like pol and the other half are extremely liberal to the point it's obnoxious. The content is literal shit. You'd be better going to any other website than them.

look at him and tell me he's not a fucking nazi. he'd be the bookkeeper for Auschwitz and he'd make damn well sure that every jew was accounted for.

stopped watching once he started selling merch. this is the kiss of death for youtubers for me

That explains his great taste.

Another not Sup Forums - Television & Film thread being babysat

FunnyJunk has been around longer than Sup Forums, and it's always been shit. It's unbelievable.

Dude still lives with his parents and wears goodwill suits, let him make a little money selling merch

hehe roses are red
violets are blue
this is RUNNING on EMPTY
fooooood REVIEW XD

REVIEWBRAH IS A /fit/ MEME YOU FUCKING NORMIES, ALL REVIEWBRAH THREADS GO THERE

His mother and father are divorced
He lives with his mom dude

>normies

Damn, and here I was thinking he couldn't possibly be any more /ourguy/ than he currently is

>/ourguy/

Fuck off back to your tiki torch Sup Forumstard

tiki torches did nothing wrong

he's been doing the show for nearly ten years he's a kid in half of his videos. also older style suits were just loose fitting.

buy his products or your waifu will die tonight

I'm going to wait for some better designs to come out. none of them are very good.

Lots of autistic manchildren out there with nothing better to do.

weren't ill fitted suits popular during the 30's?

which one is this from?

reviewbrah needs to do something to scare off the normies

Reviewbreh, through pure autism, has stumbled upon the antidote to high energy, expertly produced but annoying as fuck "content". The antidote is sincerity.
He's also representative of a now common type. Young men who literally have no place in our society and cannot function because of the destruction of their culture.
Whites (reviewbreh is a Catholic) literally cannot function in a jew dominated "culture"

I started watching because of the memes, and after about 10 minutes I realised he actually has good content, I like his mannerism, and what he says. He's entertaining. Maybe this happened with others, idk.

Don't be fucking retarded, it's like you're holding your mind's anus wide open for the CIA to fill it with whatever they want. OMG THE ALT-RIGHT EXISTS, THEY'RE ALL NAZIS! Get fucking real.

Reminder that Richard Spencer is a CIA asset.

Very true. I had to get /fit/ to bust out of my bubble. Once you wake up it's easy to realize how many people want to destroy you and your culture. God bless Reviewbrah for finding a way to be somewhat happy.

what an eloquent and insightful mind you have

I feel the same.

>normalfag
Wow, such fringe of society

I'm glad he's getting more popular. he is genuine, even when he was shitposting on /fit/ and /r9k/.

>but not faggoty enough to think migration-based economic globalism creates sustainable or healthy cultures/societies.
You can't even remotely control yourself, can you?

The VORW stuff is cool

He's being pushed by other YouTubers and CNN.
DaymDrops, the biggest food reviewer, just did a video on him.
CNN interviewed him.
It seems everyone is pushing this right wing leaning piece of shit white supremacist.
Wanna know why he wears those suits?
It's to signify from a time minorities didn't have rights.
He pushes this agenda without even saying it.
He's a mastermind because his fans are all retards that don't realize this.
Even when he admitted to frequently browsing Sup Forums on Sup Forums which is a far right leaning board.
Open your eyes people.

this desu
I subscribed to him because of the Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes, but then i actually started watching his content because its good.

>mfw he convinced me to try a lucky charms burger king milkshake
>mfw it was actually pretty good for a fastfood milkshake

i would actually buy this

Was it kino?

his comment section is a bunch of normies sarcastically complimenting him, it's really annoying

He hated the Lucky Charms milkshake.
He liked the Froot Loops shake from Burger King.
He described he Lucky Charms shake as a poor choice since it consists of the oats unlike Froot Loops which is all flavored.
And yeah, he did convince me to try the Froot Loops version, not the Lucky Charms one.

/ourguy/

You do know all of Joey's accounts are hacked right?
They make Joey say all this bizarre stuff and people thinks it's him.
It's partially why he's so upset.

Literally who cares?

Me.

I ain't reading all that nonsense.

>nonsense

fuck you

>leftie memes
epic

>hating Nazis running people over
>"TEEHEE YOU MUST BE A FOOKING LEFTIE ;)"
This is how cucked America is.

This you?

stop trying to derail the thread

the left cannot meme btw

>that made up Sup Forums caption
There is something really wrong with you if you don't immediately condemn running people over, mate.

>Sup Forums memes are literally nothing but gore Extremist attacks, shit about blacks or screencaps from tumblr literal whos
>these are "funny"

>that made up Sup Forums caption
It's real though, that guy is a celeb politician.
It's from a Norwegian programme where he came out with his rape story and wanted support whilst everyone just stared at him

samefag
literally 1 min apart

triggered much?

hes gotten like 200k subs just in the past few months. he must have triggered the algorithm that puts you in recommended videos every time you upload.

>It's real though
It's literally not you gullible retard.

It is sweetie :)