Canceled TV series that you thought had some potential. The Cape had a rough start...

Canceled TV series that you thought had some potential. The Cape had a rough start. I hoped it would find its footing and end up being at least a solid 6/10 show like the Highlander. It never did.

I really liked the premise.

I'm such a sucker for shit like this. I really wanted to see what the mythos about the creatures was going to be.

Victim of Lost fatigue and the writers strike I think.

>Summer Glau
>potential

What's the deal with NBC?

another writers strike loss

Jericho was a cool premise. It was basically the Walking Dead without the zombies.

Kings
Marco Polo (second season admittedly wasnt great)
24 Legacy
Pitch (I know i know its feminist propaganda but the team dynamics were pretty interesting and it wasnt as hamfisted and cringey as the advertisements made it look)

this was legitmately the worst show i've ever seen in my whole life and you should kill yourself for wishing it went on longer

NBC had a lot of scripted shows start up before the writers strike, so a bunch got the ax.

dude I fucking loved that show
I was in jr high when it aired and I remember daydreaming a lot about having that power and reviving a qt girl i had a crush on who died in a drunk driving accident the summer before.
Lots of feels

How did Heroes end up ruining itself so quickly? How did nobody in the writer's room realize that time traveling powers would be a mistake?

The show doesn't deserve to return, but I don't see another superhero tv show of it's kind having the same potential for greatness in this current market

The return was even worse than the worst seasons of the original.

What was the name of that show about the alien signal that mutated people from the early 2000s?

Scrubs.

>long shot of boy legs in bed

did not stop watching after that

They changed writer rooms so often that I'm surprised it wasn't much worse.

Also pic related was kind of interesting, they could just never decide what direction they wanted to take the story.

It never stood a chance.

>young and handsome protagonist
>young and handsome gay prince

was hoping for second seasons where protag and prince become friends ;_;

God I remember that show, literally the worst thing i've ever seen. It was a straight-up Batman rip-off with Oracle and everything and wasn't even subtle. But everything about it was fucking horrible.

The V remake with Morena Baccarin was sort of interesting, but the second season got really bad and I never finished it.

How do you want your eggs?

>It was a straight-up Batman rip-off
It wasn't even good enough to be that. The pilot was pretty weak but not worst I've seen and it was still saveable to some degree. As it went on it bored me too much continue. Didn't help that the guy who played the cape was so stiff. I'm not sure if they were going for something campy or serious but they failed on both fronts.

never met a single other person who's even heard of this, let alone seen and enjoyed

Moonbeam City

Why didn't they just make a good show with that artstyle instead of bootleg Archer?

So good

don't forget Max Headroom