/comfy/ General

Post pics of your current set-up

ha. here's your (you). nice attempt.

Christ almighty that's a disgusting picture.

This is how I picture most R&M fans.

Ever washed your bong? Looks like it's full of diarrhea

That's a good looking 'za

pour that beer into a glass you fucking pleb

ZOMG weed is degenerate >:(!!!!

> American """"""culture""""""
No wonder Hollywood movies are so shit, they have to pander to this now

this guy on /s/ posted his mom
fucking hot

Which triggers you autists the most? The beer? The weed? Rick and Morty? Or the cheese pizza?

Threadly reminder that this image is from a redditor who posted this and said it was his birthday, so he took the day off work to talk to strangers on reddit like a complete autist

Threadly reminder this guy cares enough to write this on a Korean underwater basket weaving forum like an autist

not really one thing, just the overall level of pleb degeneracy featured in the OP

I bet you browse Reddit. Fuck off and go back.

Are you able to even crack a smile, watching that unfunny shit?

You must be a blast a parties ;)

>reddit show
>reddit food
>reddit beverage
>reddit drugs
and judging from the dim, overcast light protruding from what I assume is a window,
>reddit weather

Rick and Morty was made for Sup Forums.
If you don't like nice and hot 'za you need to go to reddit, they like vegan shit.
Reddit despise drinking, so again, go back.
Marijuana isn't a drug, only reddit claims it's a drugs, so yet again, you have to do back.
Assuming without facts is a reddit thing to do as Sup Forums always have proof, so needless to say, you tried to hard to blend in but you actually revealed yourself as a redditor.

>beer, not whiskey
>cardboard cheese pizza
>disgusting bong that hasn't been cleaned in what looks like months
>allows his food to be placed right directly in front of the tv causing a distraction
>puts rick and morty on the tv on top of it all to try and gain a (you)

>Chris Chan where in this dump did you put mah diet ensure drinks and pretzels. You fat shit, it should have been you in that fire, not the toaster

but then people couldn't see the label and give him upvotes because of their similar taste!

>smoking flowers in 2017
Fucking pleb

again clean your fucking bong user

You have no soul if you can't enjoy That 70s show.

How can any self respecting man still smoke flowers in this day and age ? Concentrates are literally better in every way

>reverse image search
>0 results

Clean your fucking pipe shitcunt

>Reddit weather
That was it. We've reached the edge of this meme bros

>pipe

pipe

pʌJp/

noun

1.a tube used to convey water, gas, oil, or other fluid substances.
synonyms:tube,conduit,hose,main,duct,line,channel,canal,conveyor,pipeline,drain,tubing,piping,siphon,cylinder;

2.a device for smoking tobacco, consisting of a narrow tube made from wood, clay, etc. with a bowl at one end in which the tobacco is burned, the smoke from which is drawn into the mouth.

"a smell of pipe tobacco"

synonyms:tobacco pipe,briar (pipe),meerschaum,clay pipe

Now, this is what degeneracy in a picture looks like. I know it's bait, but man. Smoking weed by yourself is so pathetic.

Literally me last night good one OP.

So, this is what TV threads have become...

itt: jelly cunts

Swap that dirty ass bong for a volcano and my vote to trump and that could be me.