Ameriserfs

>Ameriserfs

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/07/24/wisconsin-company-install-rice-sized-microchips-employees/503867001/
youtube.com/watch?v=UjztIsqVI2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>demonstrating loyalty to a corporation that would throw you under the bus the second it would save them so much as a nickle
I show zero loyalty to my company because they show none in return to any of us.

*tips tattoo

>Red Hat

Honestly I would expect nothing less from Linux cultists.

>not having CCTVs all over the building and outside of it, and watching your workers 24/7
>not documenting their every second, when they arrive, when they leave, how much time they spend on the toilet, on breaks and so forth
>not logging every single keystroke hit on their working machines, their website accesses and the WiFi
>not chipping your workers
>in the year of 2020-2 of our Lord

It's like you want them to join unions, demand higher pay than minimum wage, and eventually start a communist revolution
usatoday.com/story/tech/nation-now/2017/07/24/wisconsin-company-install-rice-sized-microchips-employees/503867001/

Late stage capitalism

T. reddit

You really support the idea of chips in your body to enter your company and do payments or camera's folowing your every move at work?

>not requiring you employees to live in shitty company dorms with bunk beds in the middle of nowhere
>not paying your employees in scrip which is redeemable only at the company shop
>not making them purchase mandatory uniforms and tools
>not making them sign non-disclosure agreements and have them waive their right to sue in favour of internal arbitration
>1917+101

You're too optimistic. But yes, the world is ready and ripe for it to end
youtube.com/watch?v=UjztIsqVI2Q

>camera's folowing your every move at work?
But that has been the standard operating procedure for corporations since the 90's user, have you been living under a rock? Just like the rest I was describing, since the 00's, the keylogging, the tracking - which I humorously call poo-watching - via magnetic cards, gates, and logged out PC's.
Who dares pooping, wasting the company's precious profit? Time is money! And shitting it away while on the clock is ticking is inexcusable. You should've done it at home. You're fired.

>But that has been the standard operating procedure for corporations since the 90's user
I work in a factory and there is no CCTV or any tracking friend, i can take breaks when i want and shit for as long as i want.

>Implying retard communists wouldn't do all this and more [spoiler]if they could actually afford the microchips lol[/spoiler]

hah I don't know why but there is something about this pic I like.

Even Americans can't be this insane

Tl;dr this isnt an actual trend but enough people did actually do it that someone could write an article

>not knowing how spoiler tags work
Kys Mongolian rape baby

[spoiler]no[/spoiler]

You have no idea...

Why the fuck are there so many redditors on this board?

What makes us look insane?

>Red Hat
Open source nerds tend to be very autistic about these things. I wonder how many children are called Linus or Richard because of GNU/Linux.

>red hat linux
I'm not surprised.

BASED

Filthy dumb crapitalist scum. Ethical natbol country when?

Revelation 13:17

“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Only psychopathic evil fuckers from r*d assh*t who do everything to destroy Linux on desktop would do this.

RedHat is a respectable company to work for though. It's not comparable to fucking Walmart

>

Our Father, who art a Job-Creator,
Hallowed be thy brand;
Thy wealth will come
Thy will be done
At home as in the office.
Give us this day our daily wage;
And forgive us our toilet breaks
As we forgive those who cut our income;
And lead us not into promotion,
But deliver us from health care.
Amen :)

peak americanism

RedHat is useful but jfc wtf america? Are you going to have proud consumer of the month tattoos for MacDonalds now?

>open source nerds
>having children

Pick one

>he doesn't have a McDonald's premium gastropatriot© skin arch

>the star of david
Too real for me

>getting a tattoo for a company who will dump you in a heartbeat for taking a sick day or asking for a raise

I disapprove of this. I think it pushes too far on the individual. The mark of an institution born in ink on the skin of any member makes me think back to the legion tattooing their sigil on all soldiers as part of their servitude to the army for their term, inescapable, indentured, ownership, all connotations that lead me to think it unethical.

>RedHat
>Dumping anyone

They need all the help they can get destroying Linux, they won't fire anyone.

I'm sure this guy is hard-working, honest and a general good person but damn is he a simpleton.

Fuck capitalism

Crony* capitalism

The guy is scum. He's a millionaire who LARPs as a blue collar worker for a TV show

Is it me, or that tatto looks like a red la creatura face with a wig?

classic

He literally is. He's Mike Rowe the host of the dirty jobs TV show. I'm not anti capitalist or anything but that guy is a fraud

these people are basically cattle