Why doesn't Mexico do anything to stop people from crossing their side of the US-Mexico border?

Why doesn't Mexico do anything to stop people from crossing their side of the US-Mexico border?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8JW75Lv25k
youtube.com/watch?v=BJESLxEd0Tk
youtube.com/watch?v=h-Jc-1J01SI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should they?

Don't they care about relations with their neighbor -- who happens to have the largest military and economy in the world.

that way coyotes can profit off all people who want to cross the border, not only from mexuco itself but also the thousands of Central Americans, Colombilards, Ecuadorians etc. who want to sneak into murca

You constantly make fun of them. They actually do try to stop people especially those coming from central america thanks to a deal they made with Obama but they should use migrants as leverage like Erdogan does in Europe.

You mean aside from Mexicans haven't been migrating to the US in something like a decade? We actually try, it's called development you know, things like universal healthcare

Buddy, it isn't 2001 anymore. Illegal crossing is hardly a thing anymore. Our economy has gotten much better that people don't feel the need to get out

Why would they maintain poor people in their country when they can go to yours?

This is actually good Mexico

*good for Mexico

Government has no reason to since it's a good way to funnel the excess of poor people.

Don't just blame us though, your goverment had plenty of time to do something about it but they chose the immediate economic benefits of allowing it over the long term consequences.

What's Mexico relationship with Guatemala like? Good, Bad, Indifferent?

There's nothing relevant or interesting about Guatemala. We're completely indifferent

The sad truth is that Mexico is constantly on the verge of being a failed state. It can't effectively control its territory.

It's like expecting the Syrian government to do something about all the people going to Europe.

>There's nothing relevant or interesting about Guatemala
Oh you

>The sad truth is that Mexico is constantly on the verge of being a failed state
Haven't noticed
You watch way too much sensationalist news
I mean yeah there are couple of murders and decapitations every so often but you have mass shootings but that doesn't mean you are on the verge of being a failed state

You have to go back

YOU have to go back to wherever website you came from, every Mexican here is supposed to know Guatemala as little Mexico.

Why doesn't your corrupt goverment do anything for selling weapons to mexican cartels?

shut the fuck up

>tfw dating a girl who came here illegally but is legal now

because it helps mexico. why not let another country take in your people feed clothe and educate them?

t insecure faggot who picks on smaller countries
Just because I can appreciate their culture doesn't make me a Guatemalan you cringe idiot

i'm another mexican, faggot. how is saying they are irrelevant picking on them? get over yourself

You quoted to the wrong one, that idiot's reply was to me.

no, it wasn't. pinche idiota.

I'm If it wasn't for me, why was I quoted, boi?

Its called development
Mexico was in good shape to become a first worl country BUT...

Blame the CIA for making mexico a shithole

Now karma is fucking with us with all this russia shit

and what exactly did the CIA do to curb Mexico?

>karma

My guess it takes a lot of resources, like in our side to stop them and when corruption takes a big chunk of whatever meager wealth they have and the cartels not wanting their trading routes disrupted kinda doesn't create a big incentive.

The easiest way to put it is:

Mess with the government so "commies" wont go into office

Give money and weapons to cartel extremists to "see what would happen"

The murder rate in Mexico far outstrips that of the US and local government in Mexico is frequently under the control of cartels. El Chapo had to be extradited to the US just to find a place that could hold him.

Mass shootings are bad but they're mostly a meme. The people of the US could scarce dream of having a government as impotent as the Mexican government.

Colombian live in Miami and NY, they don't enter the US through your border

When I think of Mexico I imagine pure anarchy and chaos and poverty

Our government isn't under cartels control but under USA's, just like most of Latin America.

You think peje is going to win the elections?

Old fuck is going to stir the pot even more

They have to let him win this time, literally no one will believe that he lost this election, even the one who hate him.

Are you counting drug related losses to the US as far of the fallout for drug trafficking? Because drug overdose deaths alone outnumber all violence in Mexico on a per capita basis

*as part of the fallout

Been there so a few foreign first impressions,
>pure anarchy
Nope, just imagine our trash in terms of our shitholes except some people are stuck there due to being born there rather then being total human waste.
>chaos
Somewhat, mainly when it comes to infrastructure.
>poverty
Yup.

but why would that justify mexico in wanting shove out its citizens? shouldn't they be fighting even harder to keep them here and make mexico worth it for them? its seems pretty ludicrous if illegal immigration is just mexico trying to get back at the US because they are susceptible to CIA bitches

Im not justifying anything. Its just the effect of us meddling with thier goverment. Im just saying that immigration wpupnt be as bad if it wasnt for or own fault.
Cause and effect

>dumb fuck OP makes a retarded question about mexico that's completely untrue
>the retarded mexican posters who don't know anything but post "kys" mindlessly agree with him

Every single time

most countries don't try to stop people from leaving. that's North Korean style tyrany.

i think they should when it infringes upon another sovereign nation especially when its legal to do so anyway. people can leave mexico if they want. they just need to go through the proper channels like getting a passport and applying for a visa. NK doesnt allow any of that and wants to keep its border shut. would it be to much to ask for mexico to watch its own border?

>i think they should
nobody does that besides countries like North Korea, Eritrea, Turkemistan and such. And also, nobody cares about your opinion man.
>when it infringes upon another sovereign nation
why should a sovereign nation be looking after the interests of another sovereign nation?
>they just need to go through the proper channels like getting a passport
just like all the countries of the world Mexicans can get a passport any time they want, they just have to pay for it.
>applying for a visa
Applying for visas (for any country) is not our problem.

Article 11 of the Mexican constitution provides for freedom of movement, while convenient I don't need a passport to either leave or enter my country, only to prove I'm Mexican, and the current standard for that is simply being able to answer a few questions.

You should be able to understand the very simple concept of we don't give up constitutional rights gringo.

>I don't need a passport to either leave or enter my country
just like pretty much all countries of the world

>CIA meddles in Mexico
>Mexico turns to shit
>Citizens of Mexica has no point but to cross to America because CIA backed dipshits keep on fucking up the nation
>"B-but why do they keep on moving to America.Fuck Mexicans build wall"

It's Karma for what you cunts do in Latin America

Not the land of the free, they need passports now even if they're American citizens, anyway the point is it's a constitutional right.

>From 2018, depending on which state Americans are departing from, Americans may be required to show a passport to fly domestically, due to the REAL ID Act.
Holy fuck is this real life

youtube.com/watch?v=P8JW75Lv25k

>no papers
I cried uwu
(>Ц

We do.

We stop them on our south border with Guatemala.
Build a wall and make Guatemala pay for it.

The US doesn't have the largest military. Russia and China do. Also arguably the US doesn't have the biggest economy either. China again.

How's the weather in Vancouver?

Why do you assume hes chinese for pointing out facts?

>Russia
>china
>One Country

>The US doesn't have the largest military

Because Burgers are incapable of even the thought that someone might be better than the mighty USA, and will go to great lengths to refuse to recognise reality of it contradicts their world view. On an unrelated point, Russia's military is pretty meme-tier at this point, so it really shouldn't be compared to China and the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJESLxEd0Tk

Hey man if you wanna live your life being stupid go on. It's your right afterall.

Did I write they were the same country, you dumb fuck?

Mexico is most powerful countrie in LA yet we dont see almost any help comig from them

i was wondering where you went. leaf posting has been a little too not shitty with you gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-Jc-1J01SI

ok some help, thanks for that and pls do more, also tell us if you need something

Some of us care Guatebro, don't judge us for the bad apples

I dunno bud but you really got to work on your reading comprehension. And your phoneposting too with the capitalization mistakes.

A shitbait thread about US/Mexico border relations goes to bashing Guatemans and Leafs. This is why Sup Forums is really /shit/.

una moneda hermano venimo desde lejos, padre dios lo bendiga gracia que dio se lo page

Oh shit, sorry my fellow Chinese Vancouver breathern I was responding to instead.

What the fuck is even a Guatemala?

USA are having a big problem with Mexico if they really want to build that wall, its their land they can do anything they want, but that shows just how bad the world is right now

Your mom
gta.jpg

> He thinks Venezuelans are Colombians
Nice bait tho. Have a (you)

No country is liable to stop people leaving their own country, that's a restriction on the freedom of movement. It's the responsibility of the receiver country to stop illegal entry. Especially once they get across the border, the Mexican government just can't send their SWAT teams into the USA to bring them back.
Also, more illegal immigrants become illegal AFTER they go to the US, after they overstay their temporary visas. Most are not being smuggled across the desert into New Mexico or California. They come by plain with valid visas then they overstay. And again, Mexico or other foreign governments can't go and grab them back.

et tu Guatemala? It is your migrants man, anyway we shouldn't have to pay for whatever it is they want to do on their side of the border