Is the northeast US actually comfy? Or is it just a meme? Currently stuck in central FL and want to move out...

Is the northeast US actually comfy? Or is it just a meme? Currently stuck in central FL and want to move out, could use suggestions from other burger Sup Forumsers

it's comfy but it has shit weather (we're in the middle of a storm right now) and some really old infrastructure because of how old the place is

the PNW is comfier, but we're full

He can take my place. I'm sick of this place and want to move somewhere warmer (preferably where OP is)

What's wrong with Central FL? Tampa user here, you probably live some trailer park in Polk County

I moved from Florida to Boston and don't regret it

not philadelphia, but yeah

It is cold as fuck and lots of shitty weather. Northwest coast is much better.

Fl fag here as well. What the literal fuck are you thinking about moved to that refrigerator for.

Northwest is better, but it is full, please stop moving here

kys fucking mutts

Seattle > Vancouver

Are you white?
As a fellow Floridian with much experience in the northeast, let me fill you in.
It depends which region of the northeast. For example, NYC, NJ, Philly, etc. are full of tons of reprobates and aren't comfy at all.
Western PA has very few spics and is generally white. New England is comfy as hell - Portsmouth NH is one of my favorite cities. Coastal Maine is great too. All white. There are some bad parts to New England though, l like New Haven

no one cares about you

>mutts
Says number one contributor to the mutt problem. Which would be fine because some of women are beautiful, but please stop teaching them to get blacked.

>Talks about frigid north as comfy
>Floridian
Pick one.

dios mio...

If you think fucking central Florida is ANYTHING but a shithole, it's obvious you've never been anywhere decent.

Depends on where you go. Most parts of NE are probably comfy, but the same can't be said fro the Mid-Atlantic states.

Stay in the south. You can get comfy charm in Savanah.

Been all over user. Our weather is amazing. If you don't think so then stfu and gtfo