What was the narrative purpose of this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I02BxxD2M0E
youtube.com/watch?v=n_GiCz7nPsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

breaking bad was comfy as fuck

TORETTO

OH MY GOD CALL 911
WUBWBUWBWUBWUBWUBW
BANGARANG WUBUBUBUBUBUBB

Only if you're retarded.

>hurr i hate word comfy

fuck off idiot

Breaking bad was a shit show about shit criminals and had very little substance. It was 80s sitcom teir most episodes.

The only saving grace was the skylar plotline, the fact that she was the only innocent and her degradation to "breaking bad"

But of course you can't mention that here.

This is the scene that forced me to drop this show

>The only saving grace was the skylar plotline
>being this contrarian
*tips*

pretty good

GOT IN MY FACE
DISHONORED MY FAMILY

Nothing. But it was dope af senpai. You literally have to hate fun to dislike this.

Walt was filling his contractual obligations to shill Dodge© to 10 or more friends or co-workers.

Product placement, brought to you by chrysler corp.

youtube.com/watch?v=I02BxxD2M0E

Jesus fucking christ this show has not aged well

>Intensify posting intensifies

it was to show that walt wasn't cautious. a retired high school teacher bankrupted by cancer treatments who recently splashed a shit ton of money away on a car wash buying multiple sports cars who be sure to raise some questions, as skyler had pointed out.

It tried to not be shit.

He was being "loud" with his spending

Not a gangster movie goes by without a character being killed because his spending attracts attention

"yeah 911? I need the cops my mom just attacked my dad with a butchers knife but my dad's the bad guy here pls come quick arrest him."

Show was cucked beyond belige, so many feminists writers, barely watch able

Same deal going on with th grrl power Marxist Jew bullshit in GoT

GET RETARDED

at this point he went full Heisenberg larp, the show sucked from that point till the end

Have you ever been in a familial altercation? Everyone sides with the women/mom.

Because everyone knows they don't have the faculties to be above hysteria. The man must remain level headed. If he goes out of control, he must be stopped.

>My dad, the drug kingpin who's been lying to me the entire past year about pretty much everything, wants me and my mother to go skip town with him and leave everything and everyone behind after his brother in law, who was supposed to have arrested him, suddenly turns up missing and my father won't say why
Yeah what rational human being would turn down such a request from his loving father? Fucking sjw feminazi kikes ruining everything!

You even spelled her name with an "a," 10/10.

That was a clear turning point and a moment where Walt started to really realize that he fucked everything up. If you paid attention to the series, Jr. was someone who grew to side with and care about his father very deeply, his decision to side with his mother over Walt showed that for Jr. his father was no longer the same man.

>saving grace
protip: there was none

>those quick shots of the fronts of the cars to the music near the end
Why is this show so highly praised again?

Breaking Bad is GOAT, prove me wrong

WHAT THE FUCK
Is this what people consider the peak American tv?

Walter's first choice of car, the Chrysler, was perfect.

did nobody suspect that a school teacher just bought 2 expensive sport cars?

youtube.com/watch?v=n_GiCz7nPsU

i don't even remember this part
are you sure that's not a deleted scene?

Hell no.
By the end I was so irritated with all of Walt's decisions and Jesse's crying, I couldn't finish the last season.
I didn't like Walt, Jesse, Skyler, Hank, or Walt Jr. near the end.
So why would I continue watching it.
I don't even know how it ends, but what sucks is I liked Saul and Mike and want to watch their show but I rather finish Breaking Bad beforehand.

S-surely this isn't real. Surely this is just another one of those MLG meme edits, right? Because that's what it looks like.

>Sup Forums hates tongue-in-cheek scenes that last for like a minute

probably to say that they don't give a shit about the rules of the show that were written in place anymore
they said multiple times how walt couldn't spend his money without drawing attention to himself because there was no way he could afford it
walt has done things like this before when he wants to be excessive, but this felt like the writers wanted him to do the most retarded thing they could think of

Only plebs do, real patricians consider The Sopranos, The Wire and Mad Men to be the Holy Trinity.

This was before dubstep/mlg mixes were a parody thing

It's no different from any other song playing during the scene

We were glad you left the cool boys club.

You're a good man, you get it.

It's literally Walt trying to be a cool rich dad - ergo the awkward high energy trying to be cool with kids today music is perfectly fitting.

It shows characteristic behavior of those protagonist.

Agreed

How exactly can a show be GOAT when 80% of the time nothing fucking happens?

I nearly dropped watching the show several times.

>muh minerals

He owned a near $1million/yr car wash business by that time.
Go actually watch and come back before u shitpost

The Sopranos has the same if not more scenes like this

>watching /trash/

don't try to explain stuff to idiots, it wont work

Unironically turn your brain off.

>I hate the stupid fly episode!
>wah I wish I had muscle car like Walt jr im totes jelly!
>NO FUCKING FUN ALLOWED HERE!

HEY MORHERFUCKER SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DEPRESSED PIECE OF SHIT NORMIE. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE SHOW THEN FUCK OFF BACK TO ONE OF YOUR 17 GAME OF THRONES GENRAL THREADS

>Honda Civic passes by
>I wonder if you know How they live in Tokyo starts playing

Holy shit this is so fucking dated
It's like one of those hotels that was made in the 80s and never updated its interior, so everything looks tacky