User, What do you mean you don't have Netflix?

>user, What do you mean you don't have Netflix?

Used to have Netflix but it just became a waste of money.

What I do now is buy the series/film outright if I like it. If Netflix comes out with some OC I want to watch (like the new series of Stranger Things) I'll subscribe for one month then immediately cancel.

Only streaming service worth having is Spotify tbf (to be frank)

Because there's literally nothing good on it

I dont have netflix, fatty

Dear White People..

aaaand I'm done.

I mean if you get the opportunity you should kill yourself.

Fucking Finnish people, such mongoloids.

The only thing worth watching when I tried Netflix was Louis CK 2017. The rest was just garbage upon garbage.
It didn't even have NCFOM or American Dad.

what's the point of paying for netflix when pirating movies/tv is so easy even the biggest retard can do it (i.e. me)?

I don't like the guilt that comes from doing that.

>implying you wouldn't sniff her butthole

Netflix is for broke college kids, sweetie.

That goes without saying, point still stands

I mean, I have Kodi/Exodus.

>Louis CK

LITTLE

Linus? when did you start your treatment?

>Then how are we gonna watch movies in your basement?

They have quite a few shows that I enjoy and their original content is getting better.

>Used to have Netflix but it just became a waste of money.

this. signed up for one particular show, and they removed that from their catalog three days later. it was as if my search queries were being channeled into their "delete this shit" button.

I have some X-files DVDS

allow me to introduce you to my 2Tb external drive plugged into that fat-ass USB interface there, makea juttu.

because torrent is the superior option

licking the covers of old issues of TV week is a better option than netflix.

jamming a coat-hanger into your skull and trying to pick up analog TV broadcasts is a better option than netflix.

What's so bad about Netflix other than no download?

you can download some movies now

you feel guilty about not giving millionaires and billionaires even more money?

Yes

post her instagram

I have a life and friends instead.

I mean I use my parents account and I don't remember the username and password.
I use it though, I'm just not a Sheep like them.

too much shit is missing from aus netflix so theres no point using it, i already tried a vpn and got banned

nigger

I don't have netflix, instagram, snapchat, a phone, tinder or any other Jew normie invention to suck all of my time and energy into bullshit imagecrafting and faggotry. I don't want anything to do with you anyway, roastie, I'm retaining my semen.

It means I leech off my sister's Netflix account.

Who's this semen demon

Giv nord gf

>tfw my ex looked just like her
>still have all her nude snapchats saved

time to fap again I guess

post ex pics

4 u

>Sup Forums filename

Netflix is shit outside the us and now that they lost Disney/Marvel and are 20 mil in the hole it's gonna die.

You can stream your tv on any device now, so tv channels are going to make a comeback and create more and more fiction series. Finally, the end of reality tv is near.

Holy shit post full face

>Nord
She's a dirty Finn

>what is 4chanX

I let a couple friends from college use my Netflix account for years even after we stopped hanging out and talking to each other. I feel only sadness when I look at the movies watched.