>mfw I see a c*lifornoid on I-70

stay mad, flyover boi
all of america belongs to the californian BULL

A
FUCKING
RECTANGLE

Wrong, we're the south west conglomerate, not filthy United M*ttoids

I dont mind the califaggots
Its the goddamn texans that i cant stand. Motherfuckers are so proud of being texan and never try to blend in, faggots wont even change their car plates.
Fuck, all southerners in general need to go back to their shithole red states

Christ no we have enough California numale fags. You take your share.

t. califag

Kansan here you should send them to us, cause we need more people cause dear fuck our state's economy is fucked

FUCKING SEND THEM TO UTAH THEY ARE USING ALL OUR DAMN WATER AND CREATING SMOG

Go legalize weed and advertise your state as the new hip young cool place for millennials then

Texas is actually the best of the southern states faggot. It's the least religious and tex mex food is amazing

Nah im from the San luis valley bitch

*raises up your neighborhood's housing prices*
Heh, nothing personnel bruh

Not him but Texas is tolerable, however the entire southeast needs to become a crater

agreed

>300k for a 2 bedroom hous
>1600 a month for a decent apparent, not in arurora or other shithole like it

Im fucking 27 and im still living with my parents.
I might as well move to hawaii.

I'm no Oregonian, but the locals here really don't like them. I'd gladly prefer the company of Californians than those who grew up out here. At least Californians are friendly. People in the Pacific Northwest are too aloof and don't have much of a personality

People in warmer climates are always friendlier and more outgoing though

hawaii is more expensive than cali. Also a lot uglier imo

What's wrong with the southeast? There's great beaches to vacation to and it's far more affordable to live there than it is in the West coast

The inner west is cheaper than the coast and it's just as beautiful

lol so true. Oregonians need to lighten the fuck up

Im so glad that you cucks don't dont flood washington state except seattle

Californians are worse in my opinion. Was talking about elk hunting with some co-workers when some broad from Orange County looks at me completely baffled and says incredulously "You can eat those?!"

Fuck off.

Only a matter of time

Non seattle Washington is basically Idaho 2.0 and too scary for Californians

I hear they are ruining my contingency state of Montana too. :l

Maybe you people should have thought about things before you sent every rich faggot over here to buy up all of California. We certainly didn't want you people coming in for decades and decades and decades. All we wanted was a place to live but you all saw to it that that place couldn't be California so we had to improvise.

NO STOP LEAVE OREGON ALONE

YOU BETTER STOP S T O P

whats good in colorado?
south park?

One of my favorite parts of the state. North Park is better. Middle Park ain't bad either.

user, is a Californian (me) saying we'll get the rest of Washington soon

Shut up you’ll take our big Texas cocks and like it

The rest of washington isn't californian friendly

Sorry included you by accident.

But honestly I don't want any of Washington, or any of the US for that matter. I just want my California back. I miss when Yosemite wasn't packed to the brim with tourists, when you could live in San Francisco on working class wages and when SoCal hadn't paved over the old citrus groves. Besides what would be more fun, living in someone else's land? Or watching Cascadians and Texans desperately scramble to find something new to build their victim hood complex around so that they don't ever have to actually take responsibility for their own home?

Oregon, Colorado, Virginia, North Carolina, and Texas aren't Californian friendly either
Doesn't stop us from colonizing them

>living west of the Mississippi
lol

>when you could live in San Francisco on working class wages
I live in the Marina right now

>I live in the Marina right now
It's been a long time since I have been to San Francisco. Is the culture of the city still alive or has it been astroturfed by globalist corporations and transplants like I have heard? What are the rents like?

>It's the least religious
How is this a plus? Atheists have been proven to be more attracted to liberal ideas.

When will you statelets finally understand this is a Californian world? We're taking revenge because you cunts sent your worst people over here from Jew York to Niggasipi.

Feels good living in Florida where Califags are priced out thanks to Jew Yorkers living here.

>it's another dumbfuck redneck thinks liberalism has anything to do with SJWs episode

They run the lib show now, Pinkie. And you let them do it.