Every tv show you like turns out to trash eventually

>every tv show you like turns out to trash eventually

except for that one show

>Dude, meth nazis lmao

what is season 5, Alex?

the ending was trash

>Everything in life turns out to be trash eventually

Fringe had some pretty low points but at least it has a real ending, rather than just running till the umpteenth set of writers get it cancelled finally.

>show would have been a bretty gud show as a whole if they had just had it in them to let it end after the first season
Biggest joke was when Scofield ended up in another prison just so people would remember why the show is called fucking "Prison break" and not "evading cops in some bumfuck desert"

what's with the shit taste

There's only one for me that didn't

This one for me.

kino of interest just gets better

Every show has SJW bullshit rammed into it.

I can count the numbers of recent shows without racemixing, homosexuality, and feminism on the fingers of one hand.

I thought the Leftovers had a short enough run that it just got better without ever hitting the inevitable downturn.

if I wasn't watching maybe my favorite shows would still be good

>implying there are five recent shows without racemixing, homosexuality, and feminism
Disney doesn't count. Besides, it has a lot of implied gay.

>despite being extremely formulaic the first 2 seasons were full of great chemistry and banter
>abc dragged it through 6 more seasons continually worsening trash
and I watched it all

2bh season 2 is pretty fun but it absolutely should have stopped at that point. I don't want to bring up my repressed memories of the other seasons of PB.

>just got better

it was a fantastic show throughout the entire run but come on son, every patrician knows that 1 > 2 > 3.

I'm glad Black Books ended at season 3.

Gotham started shaky but has become pretty great.

Just started watching it, up to episode 8 of season 1. Does the quality stay the same throughout? I'm enjoying it so far

>season 5
just remember the good times user

come on, that ebil nazi part was shit
s6 is literally unwatchable, the only good storyline is the ny nj war, everything else is horrible
this

>american tv
pic related was comedy kino all the way through

My favorite season is three but I liked four and five as well. Five felt like a very natural conclusion in terms of where the story went.

I literally dropped it during the last season.
It was so awful o couldn't even watch it.
To this day I still wonder what that scene meant when he goes to the diner with hair.
I expect he got off Chemo and let himself die.
Who knows?
Season 5 fucking sucked.

Could get past 2 seasons
What the fuck did people see in this?

Quality television programming is my guess.