Has there ever been a less talented person on SNL? How has he survived for so long? He wasn't even funnier than Kel

Has there ever been a less talented person on SNL? How has he survived for so long? He wasn't even funnier than Kel.

The writers liked him. One of them said simply putting him a sketch would get laughs from the audience when all else failed.

He's hilarious

I feel nothing but disgust.

This. He's the perfect amount of mediocre. He has a talent for getting cheap laughs, but he's not good enough to get a better job that will get him to leave.

What the hell man? why would you do this to us?

Because pain is eternal and we're alone in the universe.

snl is always pretty shit though, bar the odd year where the right people are there together at the right time, but then those people go on to better things.

he's good enough for the show but not to get more work.

Jim Belushi is was awful and the most of the that 1980 cast flopped, without Eddie Murphy SNL would've been dead

Jim Belushi was*

This guy does not understand that being loud = comedy.

I'm so glad I'm not black. Jesus christ.

Yes plenty. He just is the one that stuck around the longest.

Jim?

I don't know how he got SNL gig over Kel. Kel was more talented, versatile and being thin he could play more characters.

>They chose her over Tiffany Haddish

>How has he survived for so long?
I mean, SNL isn't exactly high end comedy, he's staid for so long precisely because he's not talented enough to break on his own.

Ellen Cleghorne. Victoria Jackson. Al Franken. Colin Quinn.