I was told not to wear my rolex to work anymore by a manager...

I was told not to wear my rolex to work anymore by a manager. I'm a server at a restaurant and will probably quit over this. Everyone else wears shitty walmart watches but I can't wear my rolex?

hi there, mister wiley

Know your place, wage cuck

You look like a fucking retard wearing a rolex on the job

>t. waiter with 10 years experience

Why would you spend your money in a watch if you are a waiter? I'd only spend money on a Rolex if I earned like 1 million dollars a year

a fake rolex?
yeah
its gay

why the fuck do you own a rolex?

it was $6k

dumbass your jew boss is trying to help you get more tips, nobody is going to tip a rich fag with a rolex

I trade stocks on the side and enjoy looking good so I bought a couple watches to complete my look

its a high end restaurant everyone there is richer than me. apps start at $40

>rolex

its one of the classier ones its a Cellini

>pleb
casio is much stronker

The fuckin’ cocksucker probably has never touched a Rolex

it's unacceptable to wear such shit after age 5

im an adult

meh, i sometimes drive my dad's tesla roadster to mcdonalds where i work part time because i am a neet. nobody said anything. fuckers probably don't know what car that is. makes me mad.

Logic still applies , also you should ask yourself why is wearing a watch so important to u? do you think it elevates your status or something? Do you feel like more of a man or more of a server when you wear it?

casio for active ppl

yeah it makes me more confident

'I'll shoot you!'

can anybody even tell the difference between a $6 and a $6k watch?

Did he actually say "You cannot wear that watch on the job" Or did he was he just doling out some moronic advice? A cellini is the perfect watch for a high end restaurant.

Thats why it says rolex on it retard so everyone knows

Honestly there's really no point in spending more than ~500$ on a watch.

yeah because everyoe is going to closely examine your watch to see if it really says rolex or not
neck yourself retard

buying a rolex is just asking for it to get stolen

Have you ever interacted with anyone in your life? Because of course they will and the rolex on the watch is easily noticeable. Im guessing you havent.

then just wrap a wad of dough around your wrist. in 100 dollar bills. i know you are memeing but idiots who buy shit for status need to be sterilized.

Have you? I used to wear a shitty $15 rolex knockoff, people would complement me on it all the time and no one bothered to check if it was genuine or not
of course even if they didn't I wouldn't care because I don't gauge my self-esteem by how much money I'm able to throw down the drain to impress people
enjoy your $6,000 paperweight, retard

oh and a chinese made fake rolex is probably indistinguishable from the real one unless you are an expert.

I’m not rich

Why do people spend thousands on a chunk of metal that tells time when phones exist?