SOMEONE NUKE THESE MONSTER SUBHUMANS NOW!!!

SOMEONE NUKE THESE MONSTER SUBHUMANS NOW!!!

Tell me which state your from so I can insult you properly instead of just calling you a flyover.

>your

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooo

>nukes it
>this happens
well played

Hawaii but I moved to Washington

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

brb kms
oh herro y u no rike Carifornia?

its leftist and gay and the gun laws are shitty and the taxes/cost of living is high, and theres too many damn immigrants/blacks/poverty
t. chi living in california

>its
It's.
>theres
There are.
Why do you hate immigrants?

How do we stop this madman?

because they don't speak english, they're uneducated, they're untrained, they vote left, and most of all, their 7 kids usually grow up to be jailbird impoverished scum

eh, only the english one and the leftist part are correct imo. Immigrants have always be like that though, can't really change it, and if you move to any other prosperous state, you'll find a bunch of immigrants there as well, unless you go rural.

>Immigrants have always be like that though, can't really change it
we can limit it by securing the border properly.

Stop giving them water and they'll just die of thirst right?

>your
californian education ladies and gentlemen

I'm sorry. I was hot and bothered causing me to type fast.
brb. kms.

>Stop giving them water and they'll just die of thirst right?
Nobody actually "gives" California water. That's just something they say to make themselves feel powerful. What they are referring to is the Colorado river which goes through California but most water enters the system upstream of California. Water isn't sucked up entirely upstream because our agriculture is too valuable to them and urban SoCal has to be watered because without it the southwest is a worthless landlocked desert. To actually keep that water away from Cali you would have to proactively build additional dams and reservoirs to hold the entire river back which nobody in the west except California has the resources or the manpower to do.

Though lets say or the sake of argument that they could. It wouldn't really do much in the long run. At most it would knock out the desert communities and the I.E. Its not even LAs water were talking about,(they get it from elsewhere). But even then the reservoir stores would last long enough for the state to hustle and build desalinization projects on the coast to make up the difference. Meanwhile everyone on the Colorado is cut off from vital Californian agriculture, industry and trade.

>which nobody in the west except California has the resources or the manpower to do.

That’s where you’re wrong friend

Texan-Californian War when

The entire "water wars soon" thing poltards push is stupid. We have the ability to quench millions with desalination processes but we just don't because it's more expensive than importing water.

We're separated by about three states, dummy.

Why would Southwest states accept Texas help in "destroying" California, knowing full well that Texans have outright expressed intentions to take over with malicious intent before, while in the process alienating the only State they could count on to field any real opposition to Texan imperialism?

Texas is actually very low on California's priority list. Neither of us have anything the other wants, we have a giant patch of desert between us and we really just throw shade since were kinda rivals. I don't see us going to war at any point.

Cascadians on the other hand act very grabby in regards to NorCal and Utah Mormons have actually interfered with our democracy before so we might need to burn Seattle, Portland and Salt Lake City right to the ground.

>Why would Southwest states accept Texas help in "destroying" California, knowing full well that Texans have outright expressed intentions to take over with malicious intent before, while in the process alienating the only State they could count on to field any real opposition to Texan imperialism?

Because the whole world should be Texas and our imperialism would be welcomed.

>and our imperialism would be welcomed.

Trying to pull the old "East Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere" on us?

For now

Missouri. Go ahead and do your worst (provided if you know anything about us).

>California extending east of the Colorado River
>California Going into Cascadia
>Baja California

Gross. The only true California is comfy nation-state California. Maybe we could extend just far enough to produce actually natural borders but no further. And nothing against Baja California but anyone who tries to put us together because we share a name is an idiot.

>our imperialism would be welcomed.
lol wut? The South hates you hornfags. It's most likely the rest of the South would gang up on Texas.

Colorado would be a disputed territory. Both Californians and Texans move there.

Disputed in the way that the Falklands are disputed between Argentina and Britain (California is Britain in this situation)

wow that's a very nice desolate wasteland you have there

>wow that's a very nice desolate wasteland you have there

I know, I love it. Sierra Nevada's eastern slopes are god tier. We have the best wastelands.

we have these things called mountains and winters that give us snow and rain, and with spring, comes melted snow into the resevoirs