youtube.com/watch?v=bf16NgeEI_U
youtube.com/watch?v=EIVPjr1d-lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>strong Jewish man with a hammer kills two dumb white males

seriously?

you mean proud european male kills 2 jews
>milord haven't you forgotten to pay your fermented crab tax? *rubs hands*

There's no Jews in GoT.Well not anymore anyway, lol High Sparrow

You don't row for 4 seasons without getting a nice swingin' arm.

Hes going to die by white walkers anyway

No, it's unbalanced and too large. He could throw his back out.

youtube.com/watch?v=bf16NgeEI_U

>professional blacksmith
>not having a strong back

>Is gendry's hammer realistic?
NO

it looks pretty realistic to me, stop bitching

Iron Bank?

I don't even care anymore, GoT has already left behind real world physics and logic, so why bother.

>Is gendry's hammer realistic?
it's a fucking cartoon carnival mallet. it's as realistic as dragons are.

He has spent most of his life hammering pieces of metal and has God tier Baratheon genetics
Complete realistic for him to be good at swinging a sledgehammer around

>Complete realistic for him to be good at swinging a sledgehammer around
Why can't you fools understand that that's impractical? Even a strongman will get tired pretty quickly.

I have spent most of my life cutting pieces of food with my knife doesnt mean I know how to fight with a sword

Him being a wanted person probably motivated him to learn to fight.

>Impractical

Who fucking cares?
If you want a show that considers endurance and battle fatigue then this isn't for you

>dragons
>undead
>impraticable hammers

what a fabulous world

>dude turn your brain off lmao

i could deal with it being ridiculously over sized as long as it doesn't look like fucking PLASTIC

what were they thinking??? literally looks like some WoW cosplay item

>literally looks like some WoW cosplay item
Wait until you see the Lich King, I mean Night King, raise Sindragosa, oops Viserion, from the dead.

No realistically he need to dua lwild them.

then some dumb paladin will take his place as the new king

italians

kek

There must always be a Night King

t. Thoros of Myr

>There's no Jews in GoT
Save Westeros
>youtube.com/watch?v=EIVPjr1d-lo
JAIME is /ourguy/

>Wait until you see him ride Invincibl-, erhm.. his undead steed into battle.

>that pic
>willingly acting like you're on reality tv
>for free

that's how americans behave, on and off camera

Surname is Dempsey (Irish)

>Jewish

He's been rowing for years, he aint gonna leave that str investment go to waste.
Dexfags on suicide watch.

I'm glad they went with the the full on fantasy one. This thing looks like something you'd find in a tool shed.

Fucking this. Battlehammers existed but they were small and meant to puncture holes in armor, not some video game mallet shit. I laughed when he picked up that ridiculous looking thing.

Its the equivalent of someone using a fuckhuge sword like pic related.

he's a strong sweaty man looking for young bucks

not even close

now we got a real match NOW WE GOT A REAL MATCH

If it was slightly smaller it'd be alright.

Remember that Rob Baratheon Prime used a hammer that Ned could hardly lift with 2 hands, 1 handed. Gendry has tard strength.

it has laughable proportions. probably the worst thing i've ever seen on the show. it's horribly unbalanced. dragons are more believable than the hammer.

it's 4 times the size of a sledgehammer and all the weight is in the front. sledgehammers are symmetrical for a reason.

do people comeplain about realism when there is an army of dead, kids who can enter animals, dragons and faceless men who can become anyone? not to mention everything I missed.

Think it's more of a tribute to his father Robert who used a great hammer.

The problem is that gendry's hammer looks like shit

Can gendry also ride dragons sunce he has targaryan blood?

>Can gendry also ride dragons sunce he has targaryan blood?

u wot

the baratheon family stems from targaryan bloodline. His great great great grandfather used to be half targaryan

Maybe. I always ha the theory that jon was just a massive red herring and actually gendry was azor ahai

Is the hammer realistic? No.
But Robert was a strongman, and Gendry is supposed to have inherited that; so I suppose a hulking hammer is a good weapon for that type of fighter.

bran stark

I'll be the roundabout
The words will make you out 'n' out
I spend the day your way
Call it morning driving through the sound and
In and out the valley

GoT BTFO

hold my drink

Glad you could bake it, Uther.

Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the waiter, but I'm still your superior as a chef.

As if I could forgetti. Listen, Uther, there's something about the plaguette you should knead. Oh no... It's too late. These peopleroni have all been infectedanana. They may look al dente now, but its a matter of thyme before they turn into the unedible.

What?!

This entire citrella must be peeled.

How can you even cook that? There's got to be some other whey.

Damn it, Umami. As your future chef, I order you to broil this city!

You are not my chef yet, boyardee. Nor would I obey that command if you were!

Then I must consider this an act of seasoning.

Seasoning? Have you sauced your mince, Arthas?!

Have I? Lord Umami, by my right of succession and the sovereignty of my crown of roast pork, I hereby rehydrate you from your commandard and suspenderoni your pepperoni from service.

Arthas, you just can't...

*Ding* It's done! Those of you who have the will to taste this flan, follow me. The rest of you? Get out of my kitchen.

You've just tossed a terrible salad, Arthas.

Jaina?

I'm sorry, Arthas. I can't watch you cook this.

yes
time to do some rows motherfucker

Difference is that Cloud is a genetically engineered super soldier in a world where swords actually work better than firearms

>Difference is that Cloud is a genetically engineered super soldier
He's a failure though

Also, he was supposed to be visible in a game that ran below 480p, whereas we're talking people in an hd era show.
So GoT is even more ridiculous.

fucking this desu

Still had that super strength though

the funniest thing is that the realistic warhammer causees more blunt drama too thanks to better force/area ratio

if you get a solid on hit on someone's head with this, you'll crack their skull even in a plate helmet

if you get the same hit with the show's mallet they'll just get a hard concussion

>Series about magic, dragons, and super assassins
>There's a guy who's Souls tier bullshit who's literally about 9 foot tall and uses a fucking giant sword one handed and can lift a mans entire body weight from the dumbest position ever BEFORE he was turned in to a fucking zombie
>That's all cool though, we accept that, let's instead be whining about a warhammers size

He's still a fucking super human ya dip

yes retard, that's the whole reason you have to be realistic or you end up with some shitty Xena type show

Oh yeah, he gets fucking run through with that stupid super katana and still tosses Sephiroth like a bitch.

My bad guys.

This should have been his hammer.

You are acting like "that guy" was some CGI bullshit or a plastic prop and not a real man who got 2nd place at world's strongest man twice already.

When is it going to be his year.

twis' quite epics seeing a fellow furry with such enthusiasm for hammers!

Goddamn DS2 for all the shit it gets it was still the the most fun to play by far

Is that a play on the Prometheus axe? Impressive memeing

*blocks ur path*

Take that back.