Meanwhile:

Everyone posting below me is a fag

so?

Third for One Punch Lad

Would you fug Sarah?

:>)

How do we kill Russia?

IT'S 4:20 FELLAS

Lynch sure has put in quite a few boicutties this season.

C U T E

Amedia confirms that descriptions are real not only in VK, but also in Twitter. Also they blame you for seeing descriptions, because they're hidden under "Show more" button

4:30, right?

WHO DO YOU THINK THAT IS THERE

>he will never laugh while fucking you

Friendly reminder that Cooper killed Caroline and caused Windom Earle to lose his mind.

Do you think he fucked those girls that asked him for a cigarette? I bet he chokes people while he fucks them.

So why did Sarah freak out in the liquor store again? I thought it was because she's been in the same loop for so long, but she seemed pretty content with the murder at the bar.

She said men are coming. Log Lady, in episode 10, says electricity is coming. Woodsmen in Twin Peaks soon.

WHO IS JUDY

Also, remember: Gordon saw the Woodsmen on a staircase in the building from Laura's dream. There's another version of that shot in the trailer. Maybe just a different version only for the trailer, or we might see that again.

>Cooper never coming back is his punishment for setting everything in motion

Bravo Lynch

The real mystery is...

What did Hawk/Bobby order? Ham or Turkey?

>Albert immediately checks the back of his head looking for potential injuries

Based

Why did Andy order 'just cheese'? I mean, come on.

Injuns don't eat pork

Why did they dub this scene? I love the original delivery.

>that window cleaning scene

top kek

They didn't. It's just edited pitch.

One theory is we'll get new Jeffries dialogue (either a brief recording from Bowie, edited from various Bowie voice clips, or played by someone else) and they chose a different recording of that scene that sounds more like he'll sound in the next episode or two. Another possibility is Lynch just didn't want Gordon's memory of the scene to seem too perfect.

GUYS
ARE THE RRUSSIAN LEAKS REAL
SHOULD I AVOID INTERNET FOR A MONT
YOU HAVE 3 POSTS TO RESOLVE THIS SITUATION

Yes

Gordon Cole dreams of Monica Bellucci.
Philip Jeffries dreams of Judy Garland.

yes it is real

No

wow what a bunch of dicks

Maybe

>Hawk eating turkey
pottery

Fellas, don't drink that coffee!

At least cooper gets back

in 16

they actually shot two seasons

were getting 10 more episodes after the finale

will be announced then

I am reallly worried how this will clear up in the last 4 episodes.
Sure, I don't expect them to go toe on toe with BOB, but still.
So far it seems that the finale will be Dougie vs. Evil Coop

Russian here. The finale was amazing.

Am I dreaming? Someone pynch me

based

PYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

It does feel weird at the pace the show has gone for it to wrap up in 4 episodes. Feels like you could easily have like 4 or 5 more episodes of stuff.

FISH!?!?

Episode 15 is going to be another shit filler where nothing important happens. Why don't they just show it all at once.

Nathan Frizzell was dubbing him in S03E14 and will be in E15

pacing

>who is the dreamer
>last episode it turns out it was all just a meme
Seriously fuck you Lynch. If you pull this crap again I'll... I'll...!

The Dreamer is Kyle. He wakes up in his trailer and heads off to film the real ending in season two.

I think and i am sure that those words has a ontological meaning.

Dougie Jones

link please

tfw no dougikino last ep :(

Episode 14 is the best in the series. Great pacing, loads of info, kinematography, and a dream sequence. Sheesh. The return also applies metatextually, as the series is picking up to old standards.

>"So you don't wanna play Coop in my Twin Peaks film then Kyle?"
>"C'mon David, I'm trying to move away and not get typecast. How about I just have a smaller part as Coop?"
>"Say no more :^)"
>25 years later
>"Hey Kyle I remember what you said about being typecast, but i still want you in the show. Now you get to play a (lovable) retard and an asshole."
>"T-thanks David."

What kind of beer do you like?d

I just contacted Amedia with a question like what the fuck is with the spoilers in the episode descriptions and pic related is their answer. I'm so fucking mad that they don't take the responsibility and at least remove the descriptions so that more people wouldn't see the spoilers, but no, they fucking imply that it was our fault for clicking see more button. And they fucking know how important the plot is for a show like that, even Showtime doesn't have such detailed information. I'm just so angry and sad.

>and an asshole

What did you mean by this?

So I guess those are rea. Well fuck

TWO ICE-COLD COLONIALS

Tell them that, it's the least we can do at this point, let them know that we hate their guts.

They were hardly spoilers anyway

>ywn get choked and humiliated in public by eamon farren while bargoers completely ignore the situation

that is some shitty PR

like they could just remove them and move on

but instead they blame the users

lmao

someones getting fired

Any speculations on how Cooper wakes up? He's a had a lot of triggers so i'm curious what will be the final blow. Will Hutch kill Dougies family ;_;?

real dougie jones returns to janey-e confirmed

I am going to write them more detailed message and gonna ask to remove them. I guess if they are going to keep blaming users we can direct these responses to Showtime and maybe even Lynch himself and let them discuss it.

>sharing the internet with someone who clicked a "More" button
You brought this on yourself.

You're thinking of Jews and Muslims.

We now know we talk about Judy in part 16.

Just read the spoilers

i hope that one is a translation error or something. the original dougie was a shit, maybe not as shit as evil coop but still shit. janey deserves better, the cooper dougie was better.

hard to say, but someone is probably going to die to get him to snap back. I thought it was gonna be Janey-E, but the last episode description seems to suggest she lives.

Bad coop

>deserves better
Prepare to get Lynched, kiddo.

fuck it could be sonny, that would be even worse than janey. shiiiit. poor dougie. he just wants to drink some pie and have a little coffee. leave him alone you fucks. ;_;

Eddie Vedder will sing him a song that confirms Cooper gets his mind back in Episode 15.

So Freddie fulfills his destiny by killing evil cooper and then dougie comes back to life and reunites with janey?

Gordon shows up and helps him with transcendental meditation.

based jumping man when

yeah, Sonny might have to go. Pity too, he was a good kid, so patient with DougieCoop. But we'll see,
maybe they will be alright and the trigger will be something else entirely.

maybe the fbi saves them and seeing his old pal cole albert diane wakes him up? dunno. i think its gonna be something depressing though.

That's the thing tho, their app doesn't even have a proper "more" button, it's just a list with all the episodes and descriptions, they don't really hide anything