/got/ general

frogfu edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EIVPjr1d-lo
youtu.be/UJ3fm2ERwS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A PREGNANT HOOOOOOORE AT THE HEAD OF A DOTHRRRRRAKI ARMY, MAKING THE EEEEEIIIGHT, THOSE WERE THE DAAAAAYS SEEELMY

Save the West!
>youtube.com/watch?v=EIVPjr1d-lo
JAIME is /ourguy/

LANCEL LANNISTER????

>D&D cast the most chad thundercock actor they could find as Dickon so roasties wouldn't cheer while he burnt
quite unironically bravo dabid

Ned is our lad but goddamn was he wrong not killing that bitch

>We have no time to waste on this war, the white walkers are coming
>lets send Tyrion to KL, then wait for him to come back back, then go to the wall, capture a white walker, then back to KL to show it to Cersei
>Surely that wouldn't take long.

who comes up with that shit.

Alright Bobby posters, that will do.

NEEEEED

THE WHOOOOOOREEEE IS PREGNANT

> Attack with ten times the number of opponents on incredibly advantageous terrain for your forces
> Not only that but also have superpower air support
> Your people can't fight

This enrages me

THE NOOOOORMIE IS A FAGGOT

shitty recast, at least the old actor you could sorta believe was related to Sam.

Jon = Azor Ahai confirmed

but then jon couldn't get dat dragon poosey

It is really disappointing that the Dothraki are just a boring tool at this point. After all, one of the key reasons why Kelly C wanted the Unsullied is because they will never pillage (unless explicitly ordered to) and they cannot rape. She chose them specifically after she saw the Dothraki rape and pillage. Even after Kelly C complained to Drogo and he ordered them not to, some got upset and that one guy fought him over being denied the woman he captured.
Now she has invaded Westeros with a Dothraki army. All the Westerosi are there calling the Dothraki savages and rapists, which is entirely consistent with how the Dothraki have acted before. But the Dothraki now just sit there quietly when they aren't fighting, then fight when ordered, before peacefully retreating back to Dragonstone. The Dothraki are Unsullied at this point, they just ride horses and fight more flashily.
Now you could say that the Dothraki haven't been used to attack any cities, so they had no chance to pillage, but it doesn't seem likely that they ever will end up pillaging. At this point they will either become law abiding Westerosi citizens and completely abandon their lifelong habits and established cultural practices of pillaging and rape, or they will be conveniently written out somehow.
It makes the moral dilemma over finding an army that won't harm innocents meaningless if all the Dothraki just obey anyway.

TARGARYEN BOOOOOAAAAAR

Leave.... the....... memers............. to me...agh

So that's it... we som' kinda, Azor Squad?

youtu.be/UJ3fm2ERwS0

"War is over", thought Ned. The mad king had fallen, the peace could take its course in the Seven Kingdoms.
On the way to Robert's quarters, the lord of Winterfell had a thought about his Lady. "Catelyne". It had been a long time since their last embrace.
"-Come on my friend, the mad king is dead, the Lannister boy killed him"
Robert wore a big grin on his face. He would be king.
"-Take a cup and sit with me, Ned, you old northern skin !
-Robert."
Ned removed his armor.
"-Can the lord of Winterfell massage the feet of his brother in arms ?
-Ah ah, Robert, always the same, bring it up."
Robert Baratheon's feet were sweaty, smelly, the stench nearly made Ned flinch. He took a toe, first, puddled it, going slowly to the sole. Robert was a true warrior, as a warrior, it was an honor to make him such favor. Plus he would be the King. First hesitating, Ned brought his mouth to the gross foot. His tongue caressed his big toe, a few seconds later, he shoved it in his mouth.
"-Oh Ned, for the Seven's sake what are you doing ?
-Ush, let me do my job".
At his surprise, Robert remained silent. That couldn't be enough, Ned took off his clothes and rubbed the feet on his belly. He took a look at Robert, his eyes were closed, a smile on his mouth.
He removed Robert's shirt, and then his pants, and the rest, until he was fully naked.
"My King". The two hairy torsos rubbed each other and Ned saw Robert's manhood growing on sight. The now King took Ned's hand and slowly lead it to his royal groin. The member was red, Ned could see veins pulsating on the shaft. He took the huge appendix and started stroking it vigorously.
"Ned, I name you Hand of the King..."

Can someone post the leaks for next episode?

why is she so perfect bros

the original pasta ended with "Ned, I name you Mouth of the King"
I am disappoint.

BOBBYYY

........Agggghhhh

IN A WHOOOOOOOOOOOORE

>Zooms out to reveal Little Finger was watching Arya

>Zooms out to reveal Sansa was watching Little Finger

>Zooms out to reveal Brienne was watching Sansa

>Zooms out to reveal Tormund was watching Brienne

>Zooms out to reveal Podric was watching Tormund

>Zooms in to reveal Arya was Podrick all along

>Cut to Bran stop waring

>Bran was watching everything.

She has a dragon. No one is going to disobey Dany because if they do she's going to fucking burn them alive as she's done with Dickface. The real problem is what happens after Dany is dead but by that time she and Jun Snu will probably shit out a little incest Targ baby who will control the dragons in the same manner.

>Implying the dothraki will survive the winter

AT THE END OF A DOTHRAAAAAAAKIIII HOOOOOOORDE

> Sophie told interviewer she basically got wet at the idea of Alfie watching like a cuckold

They'll put leather on their leather to stay warm

>another inconsistency
I agree. I keep watching but I'm not happy about it.

RUN BACK TO WINTERFEEEEEEELLLLL

ILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A SPIIIKEEE

ILL FIND THE WHOOOOOOREEE BY MYSELF

God damn i love Bobby photoshops

bobbyposters pls calm down a little

Why did Davos join Jon and the crew to Eastwatch just so he can say he's not going with them over the wall?
just go back to Winterfell or something.

The Dothrakhi aren't fucking afraid of death. They fucking embrace it. Besides, I really fucking doubt that there aren't a whole bunch of Dothrakhi who think they'll probably be able to get away with raping some helpless populace without their Kally C finding out. It's literally impossible for Dany to keep them all in check.

A PONDEROUS TOME

SURROUNDED BY LAAAAANISTERS

WoW was released in 2004, moran

What was Theon up to this episode?

OYSTERS, CLAMS AND KEKHOLDS

Someone needs to row the boat back.

remembering penis

[Everything] We can argue all day about whether or not Dany is justified in torching the Lannister army and the Tarleys. Maybe she's just doing what any other ruler would do in a time of war, maybe she's showing shades of the madness that ultimately undid her father. Personally, I think it's more of the latter, or at the very least that's certainly where the story is going.

But what I don't think is up for debate is how well Emilia Clarke is owning her role this season like never before. Everything about Dany- her posture and her voice and her energy -is taut and coiled this season. Dany is back in her homeland, her destiny is within her grasp and absolutely nothing will stop her. She's been tortured, beaten, and raped and she will never bow to anyone else ever again. She will never be a victim. All of that is present in her ever scene, communicated entirely through Emilia Clarke's voice, eyes, and body. Stellar work.

This is from reddit lol

Jesus. Her mid 20's are going to be absolutely wall-to-wall with last minute out of nowhere thoughts in bed recalling stupid shit she said when she was younger.

Yeah? How about you go and take your post back there.

Theon doesn't exist anymore. His entire moral and story arc was sometimes you make a choice and it's a horribly fucking bad terrible choice that gets your family killed and your cock chopped off.

disappeared so he can show up unexpectedly next season to save Yara

>LOLZ DOTRAKIH BATTEL NOT REALIZTIK DABId DABId & HACK WRITERTZ

>If the Targaryen girl convinces her horselord husband to invade and the Dothraki horde crosses the Narrow Sea, we won't be able to stop them, let's say Viserys Targaryen lands with 40,000 Dothraki screamers at his back, we hole up in our castles, a wise move, only a fool would meet the dothraki in an open field.
- - Robert Baratheon - -
season 1

Fermented crab.

Stannis I Baratheon, King of the Seven Kingdoms, King of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Realm, Azor Azhai, the Prince that was Promised, the Bringer of Light

Kneel before your king

WE HAVENT HAD A REEAAAAL FIGHT IN NIIIINEEEE YEEAAAARS

If I wanted to read something from reddit I'd fucking go there

>you can see the blood pump next to his leg

Who is confirmed dead by the end of the season?

I'm thinking Gendry, Bronn, Thoros, Beric, maybe Tyrion but its a longshot.

>I am her hand, not her head I can't make the decisions for her.
>I am the arm and I sound like this, LULULULU.

When are we going to address Hollywood's sick rituals of casting little people as appendages?

No one has leaks?

>raped
When? And don't mention Drogo because she grew to love him and that therefor nullified any sort of rough sex.

Who gives le* fuck

Editor's Note: I use the word "le" instead of "a" because it appeals to your reddit sensibilities.

You've been lynched

Are you implying rape and pillageing are coded in Dothraki's genes and not a social construct?

She's on her dragon here. Was Jaime going to jump off his horse and spear her?

Why bother making the show 10 episodes when you can make 7 awfully rushed episodes
>travel across the continent?
took Sam 10 episodes
takes everyone else 20 mins

>Stannis is incarnation of Justice time travelling in Westeros using modern technology to fake death

the dragon, dimwit

what did she mean by this?

Maybe is Sam wasn't so fucking fat, he could teleport like everyone else

Tywin and Tyrion wargs into lions, what will their reaction be like?

Melly have another shadowbaby.
Guess the member of the nightwatch it be from

Memes aside, why were the Baratheon bros most based guys in Westeros?

Bobby B
>handsome, strong, king of the realms, doesn't give a fuck about anything

Stannis the Mannis
>righteous military genius, doesn't delve too deeply into earthly pleasures like Bobby, basically a military monk

Renly
>ehh he was a good looking lad, diversity

is your clam fresh, girl?

Ah yes he would totally smash that dragon with his wooden stick

That she just fucked a king and another shadow baby is on its way

he had to pretend to smuggle something

Stannis the Mannis? more like
Stanis cucked by the Lannis

Book Renly is better, naive as fuck and ambitious but had good character. Show Renly was just a whiny bitch

Is Sam GRRM's self-insert?

>Watch Fargo
>Get Lynched
>Watch GoT
>Get Lynched
>Watch new episode of Twin Peaks
>Plot becomes predictable, didn't actually get Lynched.

Is this a recursive anti-Lynching where I got Lynched by not getting Lynched?

No, Patchface is

descended from old valyria like the targs but without the retarded hair or incest

>>Watch GoT
>>Get Lynched
How? This season's been fun, but kind of predictable. The only thing I didn't see coming is Cersei being pregnant, although now it's on the table I'm guessing it's a ruse. I haven't even read any leaks like I usually do.

MADE EDDART STARK FORGET HIS HOOOONOOOOOR

>tfw

No, reek is

It's a little clammy

Radmure is spinning and dancing with Jar Jar and Patchface

Real men cry at this

That part in the first book where he makes fun of Joffrey for being bitten by Nymeria was funny as fuck.

You and your sister have watched mares and stallions in the fields and dogs and bitches in the kennels. She comes up to you like this.
What do?

this is cannon now right?

Literally what is going on in the Stormlands

She's having triplets. A boy, a girl, and a midget