ITT: Times you met a celebrity

ABBEY

ABBEY NO

a crackskank is a celebrity in america?

you really progressed under trump

how to get qt skeleton gf?

>Times you meth a celebrity

ftfy

Is that a mouth hooker? I've never seen one up close.

>those guys turned out to be gay
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Me in the middle

She wants to date up to a man that doesn't even exist

I met Jennifer Connelly once.

I came home from school early one day, and inside I was surprised to find her and my mom making out on the couch. My mom heard me enter and pushed Jennifer off her. She looked kind of ashamed, while Jennifer seemed to feel awkward. The tension quickly disappeared, though, and my mom made us some tea. Me and Jennifer talked and she was honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met. Quite intelligent, from what I gathered in that short time, too. I don't think I realized who she was while she was in my mom's house; she seemd familiar, but I couldn't tell who she was. The three of us ended up having a really fun and comfy afternoon that I remember fondly. I was actually kind of looking forward to getting such a sweet step mom. She was the first romantic interest of my mom since my dad died (as far as I know, at least), and since there were quite a few male takers, I wasn't completely surprised when I found out my mom liked women. Nothing came of it, though. I never saw Jennifer again. My mom never brought anyone else over, either. I doubt she has been completely single and sexless for all those years, though. She probably still feels awkward about me finding out by her making out with Jennifer Connelly in our living room. My mom never brought it up again, and neither have I, since I think she would rather not have me do it. It's weird seeing Jennifer nowadays. I always immediately think of her kissing my mom.

It's weird to think that my mother probably had sex with her. I'm proud of you, mom

>still have the audio reading of this

good times

Second from the left is her ex.

>ex

She's too tall, girls that tall look like freaks

Hi manlet

she has shit teeth

And here come the virgins.Pathetic

t. manlet

shes perfect

*kneels down*
You okay little guy?

me on the left

hahahhahahaaaaahhha

shes like 5'11" you fucking midget

>swn DUI hit you with her car

But can she give me strong sons? Doubtful, since she looks to weak... I would rather go for pic and my gf does look like pic btw (I'm a big guy).

>29

She's one year older now since that was in 2016. Yes, she's old and so there's a higher chance your sons with her will have autism. Very bad. Find a young girl (18-20) that will give you many strong sons.

Why is her bush off center?

she does give me a bit of a succubus vibe desu
that being said, I wouldn't be opposed to her stealing my soul

>I'm a big guy
Bane?

She's pretty but I get this rat vibe... Anyone else?

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

She's more like a cheetah, square face and slender limbs

just you

fuck, i wish I was a cute girl so I could pull off such a kino look like this
I want her to just eat me alive lads..

>abbey and daddario will never steal your soul
why even live

If I was a cute girl I would dress like a fuckin martian every day.

GET AWAY FROM MY ABBEYFU

shes mine

ole hank hill ass lookin nigga

Be a Chad

>FEEL SYMPATHY FOR MY TOUGH AS NAILS LIFE!
>THOSE MEN DON'T ASK ME OUT BUT I WON'T DO THE FIRST MOVE
>WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL

hmmmmmm

that's a thinking man's ass

>(((modern art)))

what do martians dress like
also why are there so few abbey webms

that's not art. that's a picture before they were all hanged for treason [colorized]

literally /r9k/

powerful

>Has to get doped up to go full monty for libtard cred

Based on these pics she looks as your run off the mill throwback to 90s alternative girls aka degenerate whore

Anyway she will be gone in a few years

lol

Yeah sorry pea tits, your shelf life is almost over

"What are you thinking about, user?"

Is this thread a meme now? Seen it a few times

Anyways I met Maddie Ziegler and showed her a drawing and she loved it and showed her posse :)

I met Jason Biggs at a OINTB event and told him I loved Saving Silverman

>tfw she's just a schlanger at the end of her half life
Smeg!

Did Karlie molest her?

yes

That ass ain't right.

i call fucking bullshit on that

me on the left

For some reason the way she reacts in this webm takes me back to high school and all the posturing kids did back then, always trying to be sarcastically removed from anything.

What a weird thing to take me back to, but being an adult is so much different than trying to be an adult.

It's just a silly moment.

at least they won't be manlets

Life is but a meme

>Anyways I met Maddie Ziegler and showed her a drawing and she loved it and showed her posse :)
>her posse
wtf

Also post the drawing

>we took lsd and took these photos

always seems cool at the time