UUUUUUUUUUGHH
*suddenly trumpet noises start popping off*
dooooot
*im being push up from my chair*
UGHHHHHH
DOOOT DOOOOOT
UGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
wow! there it is
*jumps off the trumpet that just came out of my shithole, picks it up and starts playing*
doot doot!

The Guardian/Observer group do another fair imitation of a tabloid without a brain. We stopped doing sensible things like investing in people a long time ago, long before the EU referendum was biting Cameron's ass. FFS the EU stopped investing in people too, long ago. Will you neoliberals never give up?

any 'rd man in

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=kSMoxfkv_qM

looking at australia on google maps it's nothing but red clay and fuckin dirt

faggy queers

/brit/ is a SCOTTISH general for SCOTTISH people

hows /gf2018/ going user

sounds like my ARSE HOLE :D

she left me this year -_-!

might attempt a poo

we shall feel on the beaches,
we shall feel on the landing grounds,
we shall feel in the fields and in the streets,
we shall feel in the hills

i'm top-wing

Does that mean Scots-Irish people too?

*goes to the paki shop to buy beer at 5 past 10*
heh nothing personal kid

who will love a lad insane?

exclusively drink water
everything else is bad

The heartless west

can't pair bond

i'm a bottom-wing

wanna meet up?r

i have no idea where to start

no change since /gf2007/ (no gf)

what's the matter bro? too big to cuddle with your mates anymore?

good man

did Lucy come?

youtube.com/watch?v=VwAnsAUYnw4

any accelerationist man in

gotta do a shit, scream, and have a cigarette desu

GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY /BRIT/
/o\

slow and steady wins the race

>sc*t

gross

sort of yeah

*performs a live scat concert for the entirety of the thread*

if its Aeroplane in British English, then how come the stations are Airports and not Aeroports

I wish people on this board would stop falling for the ebin based poland meme. There are two different types of Poles in Poland, divided by ethnicity. There's the original Pole natives in Eastern Poland with post-1945 borders. Then theres the New Poles of Western Poland, who have German ancestry.

All the shit you hear about on the news about Poles being hard workers, they're actually German. Eastern Poland is real Poland. And they're all short, fat-faced slavic baboons on welfare

Who's /BRIT/? This is /brit/

you lads ever wonder if you were to get diagnosed what you'd be diagnosed with and whether or not it would be a meme diagnosis or a genuine one?

ew

If you aren't this white you must leave /brit/

big shagger

i am whiter than that

powerful...

>>sc*t

>gross

but the Poles in western Poland were eastern Poles resettled in the new Western territory after the soviets took over eastern Poland

found the bald midget lads

Went to a club last night

Hated it

I'd do a DNA test but I cba to pay whatever hundred dollars to get back 100% Eastern European

No you aren't.

It would cost an arm and a leg (precisely why, what you suggest is not implemented, your government and local authorities are not THAT stupid, for once).
Beware of simplistic solutions....I shall say no more.
Instead, an intelligent approach would be to get civil engineering equipments operators and farmers who increasingly use heavy machinery equipped with front blades involved in , preferably "pre-planned" and rehearsed under no pressure, emergency operations aimed at keeping roads and railways functional at all time.
That is, of course as long as you have farmers.
The same organization can be also useful in case of massive storms to clear roads from fallen trees and debris and in every other emergency operation you can think of.
It costs way less than having snowplows (what about drivers ?) sitting idle, just in case, as tested in several European countries.
As for rock salt, winter tyres fitted on a set of second hand basic steel rims will cost you the equivalent of a couple of nights out and will get you anywhere as Scandinavians demonstrate routinely.

The one point, you and I are in total agreement is "stupid country", or is it stupid politicians (who you keep electing) rather, unfit for their job, which is (or should be) , in my books, to plan ahead and allocate a sufficient number of civil servants to do so.
The good news is that the technology (softwares) for the coordination of such military like operations, field tested elsewhere, exists already, benchmarking foreign solutions would allow short cuts and would save public money, but I am not holding my breath.
Else, you got me confused you wrote "snowploughs" my spell checker suggest snowplow(s).

years of sadness and loneliness will probably give me dementia

blimps and helicopters innit

deep...

diagnosed manlet

Protogf has a month long snapstreak with a lad but didn't even manage a week with me haha

yes i am you brown mediterranean scum

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PostCapitalism:_A_Guide_to_our_Future

Still Game is back on, Thursday night lads.

Girl at my local gym is a total backslut. She struts around with almost her entire toned, well-shaped back exposed, and I'm convinced she's only doing it to tempt all the men

sad :(

deleted snapchat cause it gave me the fear

*harasses you on the underground network*

OIIII MATE PAY REPARATIONS IM WHIIIIIITE

blimps dock at airports?

disgusting sc*t

My dad is a "fat-faced slavic baboon" and is a software engineer that makes more money than anyone else in your family
I think there's some truth to that though. My mom is some Western Poland and looks like she could be in Nazi German propaganda

i cry every time ;_;

managed a 5 day snapstreak with someone but she has a 150 day one with her ex
haha

poo update: did the poo lads. was a stuggle ngl

whiter than you

Ooooh I know that feel lad? text a load of people last night while you were buzzing? Or an embarrassing story?

dude let's just assert stuff

i thought n*ggers were always cool?

soundcloud.com/tricky-mac-benny-t/down-for-a-sesh

great song

where did she go?

autism

necked herself

nah mate, deleted it ages ago cause im just a little pus pus

yeah, they deflate and get packed/folded into hangars i think

'eftymong

there is no "post"capitalism. Capitalism is the endgame, and will survive beyond humanity.

going to cheer myself up with a cheeky large easter egg (cadburys ofc)

still have about 5 creme egg cups from last year

she had a mental breakdown because of /brit/ and deleted all her accounts

shut up astrid

>she

alri oxford bender

Anyone can be a developer just like anyone can do maths.

The reason people think maths is hard is because little of it is intuitive and they get scared by all these symbols they don't understand. People also tell themselves it's hard, so don't bother.

If you practise enough, anyone can get complicated university-level maths. Not everyone is going to be carrying numbers and working out an entire whiteboard's worth of formulas in their head like Stephen Hawking but you have calculators so who cares.

Coding is far easier than maths and way easier than people think it is. Unless you work in AI or image compression or data science, you won't be doing the complicated mathsy stuff very often.

If you really can't be bothered to learn you could always be a cop out and do front end web development. It's for retards, seriously. Like I'm not sure they should even count as software devs but they do. Anyone can learn up to a decent standard in a year, enough to get an alright job at a shitty company, and you get paid nearly the same.

You get so many retards who do front end who think because they technically have a coding job that they're the same as the people who studied the science behind it and actually know what is going on inside the computer. They're the kind of people who watch The Big Bang Theory and think that's what smart people act like. The kind of people who have bright pink hair and stickers all over their mac.

who?