Rick and Morty has TWO shitty episodes a season. Guess they decided to use them up early this time

Rick and Morty has TWO shitty episodes a season. Guess they decided to use them up early this time

The one I just watched with the vindicated was the worst episode of the show yet

The one with the collective bitch was good, WHAT THE FUCK

>episode with Unity
>episode with Lincler
>shit

kys

Came to post this exact post. KYS OP

You're showing pictures of episodes 2 & 3 of season three in that picture, not episodes 2 & 4.

Why does it say s3e4 when the picture is of s3e3?

Episode 1 aired on April fools you fool. Thats 3 and 4

you have shit taste

only good part is when Rick tries to kill himself. The episode is boring.

I'll have to disagree. Did you actually enjoy that shitty Therapist episode?

>only good part is when Rick tries to kill himself.
And everything that came before that led to that is just superfluous? Man whatever

Nvmim a dumbass. youre right

fixed

There was nothing wrong with the hivemind episode

>Shit s1 ep
>not Raising Gazorpazorp
You're not making any sense even by shitposting standards.

Ep 4 was the worst one so far in S3. Unity ep was great and it's odd you picked it over the improv ep from S2.

>Yeah it did feel less diverse in there
Female writers man

s3 e1 is so much worse than 2,3.

Those two episodes in season 3 are great, EP 4 is the currently weakest one

Only first episode of season 3 was good. Adult Swim had to hire woman because of some bullshit quotas and I suspect they are the ones who made these episodes so bad. Why do women have to ruin everything?

I honestly think this season has been pretty good so far, just not in a Rick and Morty way. Like, if I'd never seen Rick and Morty before I would really like this season. It's just a totally different tone. It's lost its sense of adventure and carelessness. Instead it seems to be going for more of an overarching emotional theme and fewer, less ambitious jokes.

Wow. I'm looking forward to ep 5. It's odd that although Harmon and Roiland are the creators, they don't seem to write very many episodes. Anyway, the three roastie episodes are some of the worst the show has ever had so I really hope the next episode is great both because I want just good episodes but also to show it's because of the women.

s2's are objectively wrong you fucking nigger

Proof that women literally do not understand comedy. Maybe from a womans perspective they did a great job continuing the Rick and Morty show and that they included all the parts that were visible to them, but unfortunately the actual jokes were impossible for them to perceive.

>I honestly think this season has been pretty good so far
This season has been painfully unfunny and this fourth episode was the breaking point. It can't even just be used as background noise it's so bad.

Shit episodes:
>Season 1
none
>Season 2
Mortynight Run, Get Schwifty, Tiny Rick, Interdimensional Cable 2, Purge
>Season 3
Rickmancing the Stone, Pickle Rick, Vindicators