White people love anima

>white people love anima...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RS0RDxQDJF8
time.com/4370478/norway-whaling-report/
i.ylilauta.org/fc/bbd55b8e.mp4
wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/endangered_species/cetaceans/about/right_whales/north_atlantic_right_whale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but wh*Te people are animals

white people aren't savag...

hahaha looks like a human vagina hahaha do you thing he smelled his fingers after that?

I swear if humans went extinct then dophins would evolve into humanoids and rule the world. Maybe if I cryo myself when WW3 starts I could fuck a dolphin grill in the future.

KILL WH*TEY

youtube.com/watch?v=RS0RDxQDJF8

>Endangered whale butchered in Iceland - Truthloader

time.com/4370478/norway-whaling-report/

>Norway Kills More Whales than Japan and Iceland Combined, Report Finds

I thought you were dead Steve

lol

fuck whito*ds

Apparently they have vaginal muscles that could crush a brick.

>white people
>"""people"""

>japs want to kill these animals to extinction
Shame on you hiroshi

Thanks for a heads up

Bacon and piss in Quran

Careful with that hate speech Sven, you wouldn’t want the police to lock you up with Jamal, now would you?

>t.Nordic nigger
did you prep the bull today?

reported to Swedish shariah police

Minki whales are so good to eat, it makes my mouth wet just by thinking about it.

I fucked an arabic qahba on my Ireland trip last year, mashallah.
Shame she was so westernized in thinking and clothing, it made it less hot.

the absoolute state of snowniggers

>vikings
>africa

one of these evolved and progressed and the other still exists

>This thread

calm down nigger

Why are White so hypocritical??

Don't mind them. They don't know how it's like to eat delicious whale beef. This thread actually did me a favor. It reminded me, and I will go and buy some whale beef tomorrow so that I can have a nice dinner. Yum yum.

I'm very white, my pommes frites friend.

>History consists of raping and pillaging
>Some of the most unadulterated cuckoldry in found in Nordic countries
>Pan-Nordics are heathens that believe in Paganism
>They put down other whites for not being blond with blue eyes
>Relatively few significant achievements when compared to the Greeks, Italians, and Russians(all of whom are """non-white""")
>Act as if pretty looks in itself is an achievement
>Left-wing
>Most likely to be homosexual
>Have no problem handing over their land to Somalis

Are Nordcucks the cancer of the world?

>the anus is bleeding
S-Stop!

by the way you spoke, you sounded more like a nigger leeching money in Swedistan :^)

What's wrong?

The fog's just lifting. Throw off your bow line, throw off your stern. You head out to Vestfjorden, past Henningsvær, past Reine. Past Mosken Island where I hiked as a kid. Blow your air-horn and throw a wave to the lighthouse keeper's kid on Væroy. Then the birds show up, black-backed gulls, herring gulls, puffins. The sun hits you - head North. Open up to 12 - steamin' now. The guys are busy, loading the harpoon guns, you're in charge. You know what? You're a goddam whaleship captain! Is there any thing better in the world?

I was simply conversing with a fellow user. Knowing few words in their language isn't harmful, shame that Belgium doesn't really have any own language :( Closest I know is Dutch!

dood jezelf vieze neger

You're a sandie who browses Sverigetråden and wants a Swedish gf. Why'd you give yourself such low standards? Our women are trash, they're made for nothing but to be fucked. Find yourself a woman already, jesus.

can you give me a swedish bf?

Ik ben wit :^)

fact-eating mammals is subhuman

I'll be your bf, but I'm a powertop just a fyi.

>fact-eating mammals

hot bb

WTF I love Saudis now

Dolphins more intelligent than humans, but still get killed like this. Dolphin killers are lucky, someday, dolphines will have their revenge.

alsof ik een neger ga geloven, kanker op

>fact-eating mammals
Fucking kek

I don't want a swedish gf. what are you talking about?

Does your somali bull know you're larping as a powertop on Sup Forums?

If they're so smart why don't they fight back lmao

This is doesn't right, dude.

Maybe they want to die because ocean sucks.

There is nothing wrong with eating whales. They're literally giant sausages that live in the sea.

What?

the cuck and the bull

ooga booga were dem wemyn at

>Dolphins more intelligent than humans
Well, that explains the state Russia is in, doesn't it?

They doing their nature cycle job, if they are die out it would not good.

Dolphins actually save humans from sharks sometimes. They want to be bros with us but these snowniggers like Icelanders hate everything smarter and more human than them.

Plundering, ravaging, killing etc all natural to the Nords

We only hunt Whales, not Dolphins
You're thinking of the Japs, ya slant eyed mongolian

Dude... dolphins like to help people and other stuff. No need to extinguish them, they not a cows.

Stop fucking up nature cycle, dammit.

perkele
your brain is the same as one of a nigger Sven

Jokes on you, the woman is on the top.

Would like to put a benis inside a somali? Mr whale professor

>Dude... dolphins like to help people and other stuff.
And that makes them smarter than humans? Fucking hell, and to think, we share a border with Russia.

I bet you're that little downs kid who drinks beer at age 11 and has guns. I've seen you and you look ripe for gassing just like every other Icelander.

I saying that planet has it limits. That is it. But yeah weak should fear the strong.

Muslims are worse than W*tes desu

Wh*tes can be muslims too. Wh*Toid muslims are the worse

If humans are smarter than dolphins then why do we still kill each other and put ourselves in tribes and created religion, when dolphins haven't made any of these things? checkmate snowniggers

>A literal monkey

Nice assumption you have there, my micro-penis friend of Asian descent, but you're wrong.
I don't even drink alcohol
And its rich hearing a Finn say that someone looks like he should be gassed, considering how ugly and deformed you Finns are

Looks tasty

>A literal ant.

ITT anons think killing and eating a whale is different than killing and eating a cow. Lmao.

Was Rurki Fingol? I thought he was sw*Doid

They're two different animals, for starters.

one is an endangered species of animal and the other is massively present on earth? which part is difficult to understand you utter piece of shit?

Basically the same thing
Only difference between a Swede and a Fin is that the Swede developed a civilization and a culture

Farm cow and wild animal a different thing (whales are animals not a fish by the way)

>one is an endangered species

You're going to set the Icelander off.

Explain why?

Whales aren't endangered in northern europe

>(whales are animals not a fish by the way)

lol cute, I can tell your knowledge of English is pretty limited. The word you're looking for is mammals, not animals. Both are animals.

fuck them
source? im pretty sure they are an endangered species

Must be a different user then, he usually angrily rants about how the whales you hunt aren't endangered and eat billions of fish or something.

You take that back!! this is culture
i.ylilauta.org/fc/bbd55b8e.mp4

It's better to look like Björk because we were raped by Mongolians than because our family tree is a straight line which leads to an Eskimo.

Who cares? Mammals not mammals, they are not an insects ok.

Hehe whales mean fat women :D:D joke was own made

>im pretty sure they are an endangered species

The ones they hunt aren't. They also eat a lot of the other fish, so reducing their population is a good thing.

Perkele!!

No, not unless that is done by women

How would a straight family line lead to an Eskimo?

>endangered species
Wrong. So very wrong. In fact the opposite is true. They actually are so pelntiful that it makes sense to kill off some of them so that they don't eat up the fish in the north atlantic / norwegian sea.

One is domesticated, the other is not.
Fucking snowniggers.

check this
wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/endangered_species/cetaceans/about/right_whales/north_atlantic_right_whale/

Sistermarriage for 30 generations