SCREAMING

SCREAMING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/971013841395027968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EL LIDER DE LOS GOBLINOS...

He wasn't kidding of course. He only kid about being kidding.

I hate this cunt but he's right you know

kys

kiss

>(just kidding, of course)!
What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/971013841395027968

nothing

I wonder how much of his retarded acting is for making drama and distracting media about his corporate shill

The first half of the tweet is right

He's right. Trump is more entertaining than any of the Oscar recipients this year

Whether it's true or not why is the president tweeting it?

lol it's real
this guy is pure comedy

>(just kidding, of course)!

The global media talks about Trump all the time, making him de facto the biggest star in the world, and the world's only superstar. So he's not wrong.

In the same way watching a train crash is.

no, it's down because people are watching less TV, and because the oscars are a gargantuan waste of time, people can just watch the award speeches on youtube (this is all they care about)

Donald is my star.
He made me eat my carrots.

lmao

He's right, you know.

that was an ok tweet, what is wrong with it, he was joking

>that was an ok tweet, what is wrong with it, he was joking

>caring about the Oscars
>any year

> @realDonaldTrump
Why not just @DonaldTrump

>your country will never have a shitposting leader
Why even live?

I don't get it. Stars?

Celebrities

Film stars.
Trump is a veteran of the TV gossip industry. How does it surprise anyone that he shitposts about celebrities?

Bump for Trump

Because it's what he was elected to do

I don't understand why people still don't understand this. For the past several decades, Democrats and liberals have taken every available opportunity to humiliate, insult, and degrade white America as they import sullen mystery meat voters/slave labor and transform the country into a second world hellscape. This is blatantly what Obama was--an affirmative action Negro who was hired to wipe his ass with white American sensibilities and share winks with kikes on late night television as they giggled over the unstoppable browning of America. The traditional Republican replies are either prissy bowtie closet liberals who want to impress their Democrat friends in the New York Times or borderline retarded hillbillies.

Trump is and always was the only realistic answer of a people who plan to go out swinging. If Democrats want to make the presidency a celebrity contest that plays to resentment and race politics, this is what they get. An orange reality television star who wags his genitals at the smug journalists, indignant brown crybabies, and Ivy league bureaucrats.

Why is the US President tweeting this though? How embarrassing.

to make people like you be in distress

le based trump xD praise kek

Wew

You know what you can do when you're a star.. right?

To be fair our leader is a shitpost

W-what can you do?