Islamic LIONS save Holland

youtube.com/watch?v=i9lsVd6SY2Y

Crazy man swings knives at a high school know for its large number of migrant (Muslim) students. Look at how the heroic cubs of the Ummah chase away the knife-wielding maniac, without any fear in their hearts, for they know Allah loves his martyrs above all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Malta
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_people
vocaroo.com/i/s1V2a7lOTfAf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow!

good thread

bump

Who says they're muslims ? I mean they don't look white, but that doesn't necessarily makes them muslims.

Plus they don't explode.

I'm eagerly waiting.

he looks arabic

Lol, if you know the city and the school, 100% they're Moroccans and Turks.

Lions, the lot of them.

TAKBIR

Allahu Akbar ya akhi :^)

So eager!

hop off my dick, you're worse than qatar

We'll be shooting your arap heads from cannons like we did with the Turks.

>you're worse than qatar
That's quite the complement.

l dont care about your shitty little island, fuck off to /mena/ or /ita/, aint nobody gives a fuck about a shitty little island

>/mena/ or /ita/
Both filled with fagposting. And I thought you liked me.

nigga I dont know you I dont post in /mena/ dont confuse me for another nigga

I'm messing around m80. Both generals are infested with fagposting. I want none of that.
/mena/ turned super gay since I left, it's like I'm a gay repellent or something. Don't hate
me I just enjoy teasing people.

I know you would turn back to your Islamic roots :)

but you speak arabic, mommy's crusader : /

Funny. But honestly, I'm the most catholic non-catholic there is. And not the happy hippy type.

I speak Maltese. And speaking a Semitic language doesn't mean anything.

You mean after muslim corsairs depopulated the islands and resettled them?

>Waaah Crusades so evil!

>germans talk about killing

Reminder that Antioch and Damascus were the cradle of christianity as an organised religion.

What are you talking about?

>arap calling others arap
???????

Well, we are very qualified to talk about it. So, yes.

>Tfw egyptians say they like Hitler why you are there on vacation.

Wierd people.

Reminder that Antioch and Damascus are and will always be muslim

Can you come up with something new?

Why are you stealing my insults arap? you are the one that used it

mate honestly just stop being such an embarrassing twerp, don't force your nation's pathetic victim complex on others you disgusting kraut

That, as far as I know, slavers and pirates nearly totally depopulated Malta and it was later resettled by Muslims. Some historians at least say this.

I don't really care about islam or the people who follow this sandnigger death cult (or other sandnigger death cults), but it produced such great memes.

Why, you tried to use it against me by saying "germans talking about killing". Decide what you want.

Damn do you have any proof of that or are you just talking out of your ass?

Wikipedia. Kek.

Are you drunk?

As far as I know there's evidence of payments of jizya during the Arab rule. Now it's either the Muslims did not kill all of the Maltese, or Christian Sicilians emigrated to here. and the Normans did expel all the Muslims after their arrival. As far as I remember, Christian population in Malta never died out completely.

>Wikipedia
they say different stuff about the same events on different pages.

Why did you say arap? is it because your TÜRK masters are using it so you feel the need to use it too arap?

Can you link me some promising articles? as far as I know Malta was berber until the cucksaders decided to kill everyone like the savages they are and indoctrinated the rest to become catholicucks like this retarded maltese poster

You must be out of your god damn mind.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Malta

If you believe this, they were a nix of a ton of things but also phonecians etc. Which makes a lot of sense.

Ps: Muslims were also pretty damn barbaric, the whole slavery business alone shows that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maltese_people

if we're going to throw wikipedia around....

I'll never get tired of watching eurocucks chimpout because of a fucking video.

>muh crusades
>w-we'll purify our lands
>h-here let me fight you through wikipedia history article links

thanks OP, you made my day

I know you're new here but you should do some research what we did to the last faggot who spent his days on Sup Forums dickriding terrorists for that gay ass false religion.

lmao kill yourself you absolute cringe machine

>I know you're new here
kek, I've been posting threads like these for at least 5 years now you fat yank piece of shit
>dickriding terrorists
they're literally kids chasing away a knife-wielding maniac

fucking americans, you retards never surprise me with your stupidity

Sucks,huh?

I like the way you structured your post, will definitely trigger at least a few sandniggers.

What sucks?

oh look, the indian slave labourer working on the football stadiums has arrived

wish I could nuke my own thread

Kill me first please.

No no no, please don't use any nukes while you're in netherlands. Go back to afghanistan and do it there.

mate why the fuck do you care what some germans think, germans are literally the lowest life forms in the universe

He wants me to be Arab so much, I can't help but be intrigued by this.

one thing is certain, you're not some disgusting dalit pajeet working on building football stadiums and spending the rest of your waking hours being an obnoxious little twerp on Sup Forums

Nafri detected.

>spending the rest of your waking hours being an obnoxious little twerp on Sup Forums
ehh.........................

Turk detected

Afghan detected

Arab detected

>depressing scenes of street violence that would have made national news in the peaceful happy netherlands of 30years ago
>now it's considered just another day in eurabia
>somehow people are proud about this

I bet the knife guy is some sort of shitskin too
Around 10second, maybe it's a dutch word lookalike, but i can hear "davai davai davai"

>some witness may or may not have heard "allahu akbar" that day
>ISIS has claimed responsibility for this act

We can't ignore the facts anymore boys.

How the French would have responded to the knife wielding maniac

>OH LA LA PLEASE NON JE SURRENDÈR PLEASE I AM LE SURRENDÈR ICI IS MY WHITE DRAPEAU I AM LE COWARDE

France is gay.

I don't get it, why don't they just shoot him?

guns are for pussies

Real life isn't some kind of anime you burgeroid, you can't just kill people just cause you feel like it.

luckily for you because I would have snapped your malnourished bangladeshi body in half if the laws of the land allowed me to

Why so angry?

Why so angry?

mate it's just banter stop being sensitive

I can sense you are a very sensitive man, of course you are depressed (you are, aren't you?) if you take life so seriously, a man oughta have some fun talking down to little nepali slave labourers in qatar

Why so happy?

nah mate you seemed angry when I first came in and i was laughing.

life's good when you're an absolute pimp

>19995
wew, that's almost my year of birth there.

What are you actually studying in netherlands? Please give me a non meme answer

I dabble in theoretical physics, comparative constitutional law and am currently interning at a big brothel as a pimp

>pimp
That is haram. Prepare to get beheaded you kafir pig dog.

Bitch, the only thing you dabble with is my penis.

You forgot to mention your work as a banana straightener.

meet me at the swedish fort and I'll snap ur neck u twerp

I can kill someone if they are trying to kill me. Self defense isn't a crime.

k

>Self defense isn't a crime

Yeah, but killing someone is still murder regardless of the reason you did it for. Putting aside the legalities of it, you'll live with the guilt of killing someone for the rest of your life. It's an awful thing to feel. Good thing I'm not a soyboy who needs a gun when I can just push people to the ground if they try to come near me.

by now your penis has probably shriveled up into some kind of shrimp looking vestige of a penis, if I dabbled with it even lightly it would fall off like an autumn leaf

das rite, the mere presence of my physical manifestation is so powerful and so beautiful aesthetically that it turns all bananas straight and all cucumbers curved

>the mentally ill Qatari vs the delusional Maltese

I have been waiting for this

>swings knives at a high school
Great dick move, did he do it intentionally to make Netherlandish nationalists look retarded and barbaric?

Can you change the colours?

You don't understand american culture they don't value human life that's why their cops keep shooting people and school shootings happen 3 times a week and It's also why they keep invading countries and bombing people.

Reffed by the smelly turk?

*prepares popcorn*

I know right? How did irrelevant desolate wastelands of Malta and Qatar spawn these 2 gaylords on Sup Forums of all places

do u even have to ask

Making sure.

>gaylords
Bring over your mother and I can disprove that quite easily.

dont insult Qatari-kun

how did something as vast, glorious and magnificent as "world history" spawn such a disgusting, shitty, abominable country as shitaly?

it isn't fair, is this what history has led to? the entirety of history from the first scrips, the clashes of empires, the discoveries of science, world wars, nuclear weapons, etc. all have culminated in the current state of shitaly? what a shitty plottwist

vocaroo.com/i/s1V2a7lOTfAf

>three well known LARPers are all fighting each other with one of their various personas
Lmao

HOWLING

did you let your camel in your room?

>considered well known

mum get the camera

>killing someone is still murder
Murder is the intentional killing of someone with malice and forethought.
>you'll live with the guilt of killing someone for the rest of your life.
This is something people say in movies, but in reality no one is upset that they defended their own life.
>Good thing I'm not a soyboy who needs a gun when I can just push people to the ground if they try to come near me.
Grug push. lol. Push the guy with the knife, see what happens