1. Where are you from?
2. Would you ever visit Kuwait? :-)

I'm from Kuwait and I don't see a reason why you wouldn't want to visit

Other urls found in this thread:

talabat.com/kuwait/restaurants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>alcohol is illegal
truly a fate worse than death

I don't see a reason why I would want to.

You can easily obtain alcohol illegally

well unlike muslims I respect rules of countries I visit and I'm not a criminal

Experience a new culture, eat the best food you could imagine, make Kuwaiti friends

can i fuck local girls.

No wtf? Why would I visit this place when there's UAE, Saudi Arabia?

If you are good-looking and find the right crowd

I'd like to visit Kuwait. What is the political situation like there and is there any ISIS activity?

FUCK DUBAI AND SAUDI IS A SHIT HOLE

I'm currently in Sweden for a few weeks and I can tell you that Kuwait is much safer than Sweden. I don't feel safe walking outside without my boyfriend in Sweden, but I feel completely safe in Kuwait.There isn't any ISIS activity and we have a really good government. It's probably the safest and most liberal country in the gulf

I could do that by going to a proper Arab state and not some glorified 20th century oil rig

No country has food like Kuwait

please share some pictures of kuwaiti food

Kuwaiti cuisine is stolen from Indian, but we have the best restaurants you could ever find which is why they call it the food capital of the world.
This is a list of restaurants that do home delivery: talabat.com/kuwait/restaurants
You can literally go to any restaurant in the country because the country is so small

Are you a girl? :)

>mudslime cunt
Fuck no.

Are you? :)
The law in Kuwait isn't Sharia

Do you have a Viva Kuwait phone subscription?
Seriously fuck Viva Kuwait

I don't, I use ooredoo

But the Shariah is law

Then you're OK in my book

Do they accept black people

I'm Persian. You guys hate us or nah? Still don't know which Arabs hate Iranians by default

Yes as long as they're either tourists or coming to the country to work. You can't live in kuwait unless you work
A lot of Persians immigrate to Kuwait, I'm a Kuwaiti citizen but my great grandparents were Persians who immigrated to Kuwait