Italy

>Italy
>white

Like it or not, but this is what romans looked like.

The absolute S T A T E of Moorish rape babbies. I've seen Pajeets unironically whiter looker than this.

>kraut
>human

He look the the brother of the London Mayor.

>Like it or not, but this is what romans looked like
Maybe the plebs. Their recolored statues of emperor's aren't that dark.

That guy looks whiter and more Anglo

caucasianer than you, Attila

Whiteness is a social construct

This is not America. In Europe, what matters is your ethnic group’s accomplishments, not it’s level of whiteness. We are much whiter than Italians or Spaniards, yet we are (rightfully) considered more subhuman. Why? Because we are have infinitely higher levels of crime, poverty and AIDS. Hell, we are slightly more light-skinned than even Germans, but we are still considered the ultimate niggers of this continent.

That;s because your country is held back by communism for too long.

not really, Russia has had great technological achievements.

We were a complete shithole compared to the rest of Europe long before communism. Countries like Slovenia and Estonia also had to go through it, yet they are much more developed and civilized than we are.

The only thing Spain can show off is raping and robbing an entire continent.

And Italy is a walking joke since the end of the Renaissance

Most of «our» technological and scientific advancements were made by Jews and Germans who lived here.

Eh pretty sure Spain improved ship building at least.

Italy's greatest achievements were 2000 years ago. All they did in the Renaissance was make art and be bankers.

This is true for most of Europe and America.

whiter than you mohammed

Despite being the shithole you claim, Russia still achieved a lot during its time. You guys had a nice Empire, achieved quite a bit militarily, built a lot of gorgeous architecture, and produced some of the world's greatest music and literature.

>You guys had a nice Empire, achieved quite a bit militarily

So did Arabs and other such subhumans

>built a lot of gorgeous architecture,

We just copied Italian and French architecture

>produced some of the world's greatest music and literature.

Only in the 19th century

lol, Venice had industrial revolution tier naval production capabilities and their navies dominated the med with the Genoese, look up the absolute devastation Venetian gallees caused to the Ottomans during the battle of Lepanto
stupid paki

>uno di noi

Venice was a single city state and barely Italian.

u mad wyte boy

Venice wasn't part of Italy at the time. It barely is now.

i hate sadiq khan but this is a meme misquote

>Venice was a single city state
even better lol, a single Italic city state kicking ass all over the med by themselves
>and barely Italian
poor bait

>state = ethnicity
are pakis really this dumb?

looks quintessentially british to me

Shut up, you dumb wog. You know exactly what I mean. Venetian achievements are their own, independent from the rest of modern-day Italy. Venetians would be horrified if some Moorish rape baby from the south moved there and started claiming Venice's achievements as those of his ancestors.

they are still achievement of one of the Italic peoples, very much close to other north Italians at least
not all Brit achievements are equally distributed with uniform ethnic distribution in England either

He's terrone, why were you expecting him to be white?

This, fuck """Italy"""

>w-we are white, b-believe us

>he has moor blood

t. the epic terrone dishwasher

>all these angl*s and g*rmans fearing the MEDITERRANEAN bull

Why you speaking for me?

100% Italian

I wasn't. He replied to my post.

They look like that all over ITALY.

>Alessia Caracciolo's family is from Calabria. Her father was born in Canada to Italian parents and her mother is an Italian immigrant.[8][9]

Looks Sumerian

He didn't even graduate from college haha

Natufian warlord

>Calabria
Basically Africa

I am a proud white Italian man

Funny you say this, cause the guy in question is from a very wealthy family. Could probably find a hundred thousand Germanic looking Italians who are literally plebs in comparison.

do I win the cherrypicking game?

he is so fucking ugly, i hate him

Disgusting terrone

>cherrypicking

I want to shag your mom

>whines about cherrypicking
>post cherrypicked images of rare light haired/light eyed, pale skinned Italians

well yeah? I won the cherrypicking game, that's my point
want more?

I don't get what you are trying to say my racially ambiguous friend

We live in a lifetime that blacks and mutts will defend the white race

maybe because statues are made of white rock you retard.and yes romans looked that swarthy even in ancient times, not because of North african or arabs .

Romans from ancient times had a lot of near eastern dna and ancestary from north africa that came from Greece from the E1b1 people these people were swarthy

Like the pine trees lining the winding road
I got a name, I got a name
Like the singing bird and the croaking toad
I got a name, I got a name
And I carry it with me like my daddy did
But I'm living the dream that he kept hid

Moving me down the highway, rolling me down the highway
Moving ahead so life won't pass me by

Like the north wind whistlin' down the sky
I've got a song, I've got a song
Like the whippoorwill and the baby's cry
I've got a song, I've got a song
And I carry it with me and I sing it loud
If it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud

Moving me down the highway, rolling me down the highway
Moving ahead so life won't pass me by

>maybe because statues are made of white rock you retard.
He was referring to the pigment, statues used to be painted you retard.

It's interesting how Italian people are quick to hate on their own people for not being white enough. Instead of defending their own they abandon their own. Even Spainards defend their swarthy Andalusian cousins. Even Greeks defend their islanders and Pontianians. Every single Balkan country defends its own. Portugal defends its own. Ukrainians don't discriminate on their swarthies.

But Italy, north Italians hate everything south of them for being dark despite being dark (not as much as southerners) themselves. It's a weird paradox isn't it?

Even those are a retarded indication of what a roman looked like. the ruling class had whiter skin not because they were nordics like you storm wheenys like to claim but because they didnt have to work out in the sun

WE

>ruling class had whiter skin
They didn't though, Augustus was described as swarthy and their depictions of mythical gods and kings in art are all swarthy.

>were nordics

werent*

>It's interesting how Italian people are quick to hate on their own people for not being white enough
huh? at best if they look too off by Italian standards, like few of the cherrypicked examples itt
most north Italians are meds themselves
terronis are despised largely for different reasons

Polentoni are hateful creatures
Always have been
Southern Italians are a peaceful and beautiful people

It's the same reason why we hate our south and California. They're nigger infested shitholes that like to take credit for what the white regions in the country have done

I hate southerners because they're lazy leeches. Them looking like brown manlets it's a plus

So cal had more industry and had more inovation and responsible for most of calis agriculture.

the fuck has the north done besides being a tourist destination?

>Southern Italians are a peaceful and beautiful people

>wow southern Italy is beautiful, like my nonna used to say
>fucking polentoni telling lies about the south!
>gets mugged
>gets stabbed
>dies on the garbage littering the ground

>Even Spainards defend their swarthy Andalusian cousins

Good joke. We hate them and they hate us back. That is the relationship with the Iberiancucks.

My God, here in South Brazil we're filled with people that look like this and i thought they were mestizos, i had no idea they could really be 100% Italian when they claim to be Italian ancestry.

None of that happens
Stop with your lies ambrogino fabbri

t. American with 1/84 terrone blood telling me about my country

Southern Italians are a kind-natured and rustic people. While Northern Italians are pretentious, cold, effete sociopaths.

The exploitation of Southern Italy by the hands of the polentoni is outrageous. Southern Italy will be free.

top:high test bulls
down:low test sissy

Hey is that you, the commie meme master from the other day?

Most of Andalusia loves Spain and they love us back.

t. terrone dishwasher in London
You know that the South gets billions in benefits from the north every year, right?

EEEEEEEEEY
IM POSTIN HEEEEEEEEERE

>commie

I am extremely nationalist, I am not for open borders like you marranos do.

>Most of Andalusia loves Spain and they love us back.

Ignoring is not love. Your average Paco jesús does not care about what It is happening in his own city less what It is happening in Cuckpain.

The hatred and vitriol of Northern Italians for all to see.
They would sell their own grandmother for a few dollars
They have no honor

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR SHINEBOX

>the average andalusian
>not being a catalonian-hater, alvaro ojeda loving bullfighting enthusiast

you commies live in some kind of parallel universe

The average andalusia does not care about anything that is happening outside his own shitty village, Paco. We DONT FUCKING CARE. The only fucking reason why some many andalusians are against meme catalonia is because there are tons of ethnic andalusians living there and nobody wants them to return.

anyone habe the one of Nassim taleb

Still here? I asked for my drink ages ago! Hurry up or I'll leave a bad review on TripAdvisor

Ni siquiera es español, es un tiraflechas que vive aquí y no es capaz de aceptarlo
Vuélvete a tu puto país de mierda

Who cares faggot.

So who raped these North Italians?

it is a mystery.

>E-M96
lol haploshitters, most of that is actually E-V13, which entered Europe in the neolithic

actually, it probably mutated into E-V13 even in Europe itself after some close basal E came along with cardial neolithic farmers from southern Anatolia/Levant

Soy local, pedazo de mierda. No todo el mundo en este mierdero tiene que besaros el culo a los norteños. Me cago en to lo cagable ya.