FINLAND IS MOST VIOLENT NORDIC

Finland is clearly the country with the most violent crimes leading to death among the Nordics. Finland has 30 percent more of these kinds of violent deaths than Sweden, IL finds. Investigator Martti Lehti from Helsinki University's criminology department says the gaping difference can be explained almost entirely by alcohol-related violence perpetrated by men.

The situation used to be much worse in both countries, IL reports, but the incidence of violent crimes in both neighbours fell consistently for decades. Now violent crimes associated with conflicts between criminal organisations are back on the rise in Sweden.

Well yeah there is a gene which only 5% of Finns have which causes homicidal rage when under the influence of alcohol.
I don't have it myself so I feel jolly and very sleepy when drunk.

That's Ghengis blood for you.

Some finn posted a study some years ago about finns having african tier levels of testosterone, that must be it

Finns are white niggers.

>anal beads as a necklace
lewd

>Some finn posted a study some years ago about finns having african tier levels of testosterone

Ok I really want a cute Finn bf now

If you trust ANY statistic a finn posts on this website then you are retarded.

Fucking kangz and all kinds of shit

Finns will always be the kings of my heart

What's your problem? Butthurt or what?

It was a link to a legit study involving many populations though

>sw*doid trying to suppress the truth
typical

>Finland is clearly the country with the most gay crimes leading to AIDS among the Nordics
FTFY kid

>Finland is clearly the country with the most gay crimes

I want to be a victim of Finnish gay crime

Must've mixed Estonia with Finland

I guess Russians are on steroids then.

tard rage

There's literally nothing wrong with a bit of drunken knife tag with your m8s

What did you guys call them back in the day? Punjakannari? It was something close to that.

Puukkojunkkari

THIS

Can you vocaroo that? Finnish is such a strange sounding language.