You have been visited by 蛤, god of wealth edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=w0dMz8RBG7g

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caishen
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-06/china-s-economy-is-set-to-overtake-combined-euro-area-this-year
youtube.com/watch?v=t52tcNkFrbs
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-06/u-s-said-to-consider-broad-curbs-on-chinese-imports-takeovers
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-06/how-china-protectionism-creates-tech-billionaires-who-protect-xi
youtu.be/B8lTWruUaQc?t=1247
statista.com/topics/2090/education-in-china/
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-03-07/chinese-stocks-offer-hint-at-innovation-prowess
qz.com/861507/charted-taiwans-economy-is-more-dependent-on-china-than-ever-before-making-trumps-threats-dangerous/
qz.com/1218961/what-xi-jinping-wants-to-do-with-his-unrivalled-power/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i didn't know foreigners were daoists

wut

kidding
财神 is a daoist figure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caishen

He's the guy who just gave me $200 for my car getting hit by some guy I'll worship him if I want.

I wonder what Stalin would think of China today...

Decoding the English language sure is a messy job. The wh*Tes doesn't want to admit that everything they have came from the East. Of course if one judges based on the most obvious similarities it seems like it is the other way around, however wh*Tes tend to do everything backwards.

tell me more

West mirrors everything the East does backwards, its that simple.

I wish this was you

>tfw no soy judio

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-06/china-s-economy-is-set-to-overtake-combined-euro-area-this-year

Nihao, I’m CCP

>wtf China is to blame for everything!
>no Russia is to blame!
>Trump imposes tariffs
>wtf don’t do that! REEEEEE

Are my fellow Americans really this schizophrenic?

Trump is the bad impulses of the American people manifested in one person.
COLLAPSE IMMINENT

>Export share of Chinese GDP decreases to 12% in 2017, making Beijing less worried about potential trade tariffs harming economic stability.
>Services reach 53% of GDP.
>Consumption rises to 45% of GDP.
>Consumer confidence hits multidecade high.
>GDP per capita surpasses Brazil, set to overtake Russia in 2021.

Is this why we fear the Chinaman?

>Most Chinese are fleeing Chin-

I don’t get a buzz from factposting anymore. Might as well get back to work. I mostly do this to keep the threads alive and trigger the resident Sup Forumstard.

Hilarious seeing people call me the Cuban spic.

Hey, don't call me a Spic. Not very nice.

You're a big political party.

You are not white, Jose

Neither am I =^]

We all start out so innocent

Being white is overrated.
Young Xi is very charismatic, approachable.
youtube.com/watch?v=t52tcNkFrbs

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

Do you just watch this video every day and share it too?

中國共產主義失敗。 東方文化不能溝通的最有效的方式達成一致意見。

中國採用英語作為其唯一的法律語言。 中國法律是不可撤銷的。

中國財富通過物理+心理的高潮來衡量

中国财富与物理加指数精神的高潮来衡量

Literallywhat? What is this robot talking about?

Hi

重新啟動核心進程。
S授權公共性話語。
異性戀表達:柴草。

第五欽“V”
公開曝光核心中國流程授權...授予。
推測結果:一般無知

首先往左走,然後右轉。
自動駕駛指令失敗。
面部檢測功能:“啪啦偶像IA”

U.S. Considers Broad Curbs on Chinese Imports, Takeovers

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-06/u-s-said-to-consider-broad-curbs-on-chinese-imports-takeovers

TTRRAAAAADDDEEEEE WWWWAAAARRRR

>finally have my cash for uni
>Go to registration
>Get given some paper
>"Go to the bank and pay"

Why the fuck isn't anything easy in this country?

公開表示偏好:戰爭交易之前|效率低下。
通過文化表現......寶盒開放的貿易大戰。

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-06/how-china-protectionism-creates-tech-billionaires-who-protect-xi

TECHnocratic authoritarianism

>consider

March 6th, 2018.
Day 402 of the Trump Administration.
Where are the tariffs? Currency manipulator label? Chinese FDI in the USA rose to $400 billion in 2017.

Where is the protectionism? All I see is bark, and no bite.

>having to pay while going to uni
What the fuck???
Here you just give them your tax file number and when you get a job that makes above 55k after you've finished your studies they just tax you a little bit more.

>drop one of my credit cards in bank
>Security pick it up
>Are currently arguing among 5 people if they can return it to me keep saying 名字名字 and looking at my passport.

Christ just give it to me, it's a foreign card ofcc it's mine

Nice lol

They cannot tell if you are human since you are a wh*toid.

Morning my chingcong friends

They told me they cannot give it back today and must resolve tomorrow, even though I proved I know the pin.

Is everyone incompetent in China or something?

It's a credit card I don't use anyway, will have to report it stolen which is essentially what has happened

finished yet another productive HSK-2 class

My teacher showed us the "Bite of China" food documentary. Those glutinous meat buns look tasty AF

youtu.be/B8lTWruUaQc?t=1247

You're in the club with the 哥們 and this guy slaps your 女朋友's ass and tells you that 釣魚臺 are part of Japan. What do you do?

>釣魚臺
Senkoku islands really are part of japan though
"釣魚臺" doesn't exist, it never had

Wrong
Throw my 白酒 in his face t-b-h

It was making me think
Is China a giant army?
>Buy Spainsh ham
>Sir, yes, sir
>Buy Mexican avocados
>Sir, yes, sir
>Buy American beef
>Sir, yes, sir

how much you wanna bet the tariffs will be made official this week?

我並不總是下巴的問題
/\

阿里巴巴螞蟻騰訊軍團

情報是一個時空壓縮表達; 簡化:獨特加上獨特等於統一的“冪等”獨特性

麻將二百四十四名第一名

麻將二百四十四個第一抽獎:高風險丟棄,頂甲板雙贏

男人鑼

China has almost the same number of uni students as the entire population of Australia

Imagine issuing loan/benefits to all of them at once

statista.com/topics/2090/education-in-china/

Peru? Where are you peru

Worried peru.

Should I get an iPhone X, iPhone 8, or wait for the Fall for the iPhone 9 or whatever the fuck is next? Which one will make chink girls think I’m a rich baller

What tariffs? The ones that hurt US allies and make it look stupid?

It is happening.

Bad tariffs against China? Maybe in a couple months, maybe not.
Trump has been in office for 14 months now. No significant tariffs against China.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-03-07/chinese-stocks-offer-hint-at-innovation-prowess

t'was inevitable.

Quizz for the China-pros here.

Who sits behind Wang Qishan and why is this image such a huge revelation about the new power structure, as well as its implications for China's military modernization trajectory.

Hard Mode: Dont look at file-name.

iPhone X

>in PRC for a week
>scammed, cheated, ripped off, fucked over multiple times
>gets his credit card stolen by random Chinks and can’t do anything about it because whitbois have no rights in the PRC
>ah yes such a wonderful country I’ll just waste five years of my life here

>total amounts of diccsuccs so far: 0

I just realized i know nothing about China's politics.

didnt realize the eurozone economy was so small

Quiz:
Who gives a fuck?

Answer, see people listed below:

yep, yuropoor are small, cute and tiny cunts,

another hint.

why is a three star admiral (who was also the commander of the PLA Navy) holding the umbrella for a one-star admiral?

>the Brit’s face when he returns to England with no lays under his belt

Why would anybody willingly choose to go to the mainland rather than Taiwan is beyond me.

Because Taiwan is a small place and literally no economic opportunities. Also quite boring.

t. noob sexpat

Big hint.

Taiwanese girls are arguably easier than mainland girls. Especially now that any remotely hot mainland chink slut can have a rich chink sponsor who gives her 10k USD allowances a month from Zhang’s toy factory and alibaba/amazon seller money

A nonfunctional cardboard mock-up?
That’s quite something

>no economic opportunities
That's just flat out wrong. Sure, the speed of their growth isn't like in the mainland, but they're a fully developped country with strong industry and who are still growing. And small is a good thing, not a bad thing. Not to mention that economic opportunities aren't all that accessible for foreigners in China (and no, being an English teacher doesn't count as "economic opportunities").

>quite boring
To each their own, I guess. I personally had a blast in Taiwan, whereas the mainland really looks like a hellhole.

So, why are all Taiwanese business-people running to China? 13 million of the 20 something million Taiwanese already live and work on the mainland.

My GF (pictured) is Taiwanese

still better functioning than any of Germany's operational weapons.

>there are only 7 million people left on Taiwan

Hmm

why aren't you protecting china by spreading rumours of economic collapse like Gordon Chang to throw people off of her rise to superpower?

>13 million of the 20 something million Taiwanese already live and work on the mainland

even Poland has better weapons than Germany

You really couldn't possible have produced more of a non-argument.

qz.com/861507/charted-taiwans-economy-is-more-dependent-on-china-than-ever-before-making-trumps-threats-dangerous/

Missed a . here.

1.3 million.

Actually, it is 2 million now.

>Taiwanese in China
About 2 million Taiwanese (link in Chinese) live in China permanently, running businesses large and small. Known as taishang, these Taiwan businesses often employ thousands—sometimes tens of thousands—of mainland Chinese in the tech and manufacturing sector, and rely on a mixture of Taiwanese and Chinese capital to fuel their business expansion. Foxconn, or Hon Hai, is the largest with about one million employees on the mainland.

How can we trick the Vietnamese into readopting Hanzi?

So what’s your point
2 million smart Taiwanese using the insectoid PRC population as human cattle
Truly another proof of Taiwanese supremacy

There are a lot ugly bitches and monkeys on Taipei tinder

Why is this?

Never because abandoning Chinkletters was the smartest thing they have ever done

too much abo blood in Taimutts

2 million out of 20 million who have already fled their own shitty economy and leave back tens of thousands of unemployed pan-green taiwanese cry babies who blame China for their NEETdom.

very good.

And now, wh*tey wants to go there and fuck their girls and hopes to score a job that their aboriginals cant.

Pic related is probably you.

The most recent unemployment rate in Taiwan is 3.68% (lower than the mainland).

And companies like Foxconn literally have employed mainlanders as human insects, just like many American companies do in Mexico for example.

What are you doing in Japan, bro?

Come back to China. It's great over here. I can hook you up with some hot girls.

FYI, Taiwanese seem to worship us, but we only think them as slightly more useful but still uncivilized barbarians and actual insects.

It's a good thing I'm not an uncivilized barbarian actual insect Taiwanese aboriginal but a highly sophisticated elite leader of a secretive Chinese unit.

>Jiang is still alive and kicking

Wew

>MY YOUTH
>MY YOUTH IS YOURS
>TRIPPIN’ ON SKIES, SIPPIN’ WATER FALLS

Why do they keep playing this god awful fruity fag song in every retail business

Pretty irrelevant tbqh

A picture and seating order means very little to the military. Wang Qishan does nothing with the military. He focuses on economics and overseas politics.

I think he threw some up against solar panels. Which is probably more of an attack on renewables than on China, but maybe he thought of it as hitting two birds with one stone. Anyway I feel uneasy about US-China relations. There are just too many China hawks.

I think the wumao population is mainly the most poor of the international students. You know, kids who are here on mums, dads, grandma and grandpas long time savings, in the hope that the kid will get PR and the rest of the family can hop over.
At an expensive uni the students don't seem to care much at all.

Xi might want to make him suffer by letting him live to see his influence waning and his cronies dying and going to jail one at a time.

One reason for Emperor Xi to end collective leadership is that it was largely a failure due to Jiang's influence that led to factionalization and out-right fiefdoms at provincial and ministry levels.

One of his 2015 quotes is really on stop to show Xi's points:

>“Taking on responsibilities means fulfilling one’s office diligently,” Xi said in a speech in 2015. “Decisions and plans must be executed in full, and one must see things through from beginning to end, to ensure that no one simply goes through the motions or treats plans as a temporary measure, like a passing gust of wind.”
qz.com/1218961/what-xi-jinping-wants-to-do-with-his-unrivalled-power/

He truly is the Frederick the Great of contemporary China.

Jiang is living the high life in his old days, chillin on a comfy tiger fur chair (boosting male stamina), swallowing some rhino cock and ground up embryo pills everyday, billions of bribe and extortion CCP black cash in his pockets, a different 20 yo plastic slut sucking his crusty limp 90 year old commie cock every day until he gets tired of her face and she is killed by his stooges so she can’t talk about it.

He is a crazy MF and it’s a well known fact

为你

Most Chinese students in these lecture classes are just there for the easy A because they figure they are Chinese, so if they have to take a humanities class this is the best one to take. I'm not convinced there are that many people flipping out instantly just because the professor Taiwan is a country. Rather, I suspect they are able to point to that as a particular salient grievance among many. Not all China studies lectures are very kind to China and I do understand how frustrating it can be to be curious what people in a foreign country learn about China just to discover that a lecturer is negative about the country all the time.

But I don't know if that's always the case either.

In Chinese politics, none of that matters if you have lost your political power.

Deng allowed his purged enemies same sort of 'high life' (that might look impressive to some delusional german NEET with disgusting feet fetish and no higher goals in life but to stick his dick into some aboriginal cunt) - but in Chinese power politics, an official without power-base is just a sack of dead meat, not even worth the bullet to put him out of misery.

Jiang has lost and all those "toad-worshippers" who delude themselves over the 'freedoms' under his administration are just corrupt fags, their spouses and children and need to be Laogai'ed.

Its an economics class, required for graduating for all commerce students
but I do agree with your point in regards to those who would take a humanities subject like that.