contrarian

fakin 'ell

dave for days

wagwan kings

>japanese people are comparable to africans
nonexistent brain

dont like most of gorillaz stuff but that is a massive choon

I hope OP lives a long, happy life.

honestly would be more "embarrassed" by having an asian gf than a black one at least blacks are cool asians are just nerds

enjoyed this post even though im indifferent about the timing of the thread

would actually love some hash rn lad

aroiääiojujlilfdes

pakiwog

pfff... totally unrealistic ...

All i want is one qt white gf but black men won't give up any

My guy! He gets it...

the stacey aryan
the virgin jew

hello nigger

according to rorkes, asians are more intelligent than whites. and rorke values whiteness above all else so that makes their asian superiors honourary whites

alri skitzo how's it going? u also the one saying asians are white?

@86517625
this might be the worst opinion ever shared on this general
apologize to Mr. Albarn OBE right now you sad runt

Very interesting. I didn't know this

surely the jews are behind this

yeah i remember being 19 too lad

Ah, I was pretty lucky in that the med school are really understanding. Between drinking and drug use I might have spunked this year away though.

bridges and sidewalks can be skipped, idiot. Only solve the traffic sign and cars one

To the dumb faggots who got B's in GCSE Geography in the other thread:
THERE IS LITTLE PRECIPITATION IN ANTARCTICA. IT RARELY SNOWS. IT'S ONLY THAT WHEN IT DOES SNOW IT STAYS ON THE GROUND FOR A LONG TIME.

imgur.com/r/Braincels/X75Jl

we caught you the first time

*passes you this ting man just finished with*
here you go blud, you don't have to thank man

if yanks don't have kettles then how do they make hot drinks in an office work environment?
hard to imagine someone actually has to put a pot on the hob and wait for it to boil

imagine the sight - rorke glances upon a black man with a white woman and starts foaming at the mouth. his arms flail uncontrollably as he starts to recite his stormfront pledge, screaming so loud his vocal cords are well fried. after his tantrum, proceeds to use his onahole to his favorite henti collection to calm down

Its not fair
Literally evey single 19 year old white girl has a mon white bf

If it doesn't snow why is it so white?

>white + asian = white

t. creepy overweight middle aged man who goes on annual ‘business trips’ to Thailand

>virgin

>pregnant

hmm

>mon white bf
dont respond to me nigger

they have coffee machines

Wrong one

imgur.com/a/X75Jl

shame posh English and American students ruin St Andrews

algebra wanker loves his fucking algebra

just wait until you see the logarithm. wahey, is all i gota say.

chang leaf is seething

>there is a community that refer to themselves as "Braincels"
sharting and farting

my first post was barely intelligible

too many words

How can I rationally explain to my family that I'm happy not having a social life and prefer being alone?

I want to get into football lads but haven’t supported any team from a young age and don’t wanna be like the plastic seppo yanks

must've had a hard time, having a good handle on all this makes everything much more intuitive

but what about on tues wed and thurs?

same way we do. every office i ever worked in has a tap thingy

not a pixel

literally half the people ITT are wogs

if they don't already understand and accept it, they'll likely never understand and accept it

a classic blend of fermented and distilled alcohol my arse
cactus jack's raspberry schnapps is blue urinal cake, dissolved in concentrated hydrochloric acid

whiter than all of /brit/ combined and this i*ish runt has the gall to call me Zhang.

It's just not fair lads
Surely niggers could spare one qt white gf

it's all logical mate
just remember that sqrt_n_(x) =x^(1/n)

incels was band so they made that board

wahey

Why is dirty south the grittiest and best sub-genre of hip hop?

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

me and my sister spend a lot of time laughing at the whites who fetishise asians desu, i have no hate if you fallin love with someone who gives a fuck about the skin colour but these fucking losers who act like every asian is a goddess are so pathetic

>muh dick
hows life bantu?

Ahaa loved uni days

Life began 3.5 billion years ago. Your existence is part of a chain reaction that has been occurring for 3.5 BILLION YEARS. For 3.5 billion years your ancestors had sex so you could be here today. And now you're going to end that lineage by dying a fucking virgin LOL you are PATHETIC. Virgins are subhuman. Just kill yourself now.

>and that's a good thing

jews use asian women and black men to stop white people from breeding with one another, but rorke thinks he knows better and still falls for the propaganda. the jews will continue to send refugees to europe while also destroying asian masculinity and family values. one day there will be some """natural""" disaster and all the nips and chinks will be forced to flee toward whitey. while muhammad/tyrone seduces becky, richard will seduce the surviving chink females. while the wog birth rates remain high, the few remaining whites and chinks will racemix and only the jews will be left. then the jews secure their place in the world as the intellectual powerhouse and elites.

wake up you cucks

I think it's the Southern accent, it just sounds a lot more raw

Ermm what's a wog?

>Currycel asks girls to rate him (absolute suicide fuel, don't read if you're already depressed)
fail to see how this qualifies as 'suicide fuel' for anyone other than that person

im 19 :)

Asians are dog ugly pig nosed bug eyed freaks and only autistic white men fetishized them

i wasnt implying that it was

how autistic does someone have to be to snap random girls asking them to rate them?

>Life began 3.5 billion years ago. Your existence is part of a chain reaction that has been occurring for 3.5 BILLION YEARS. For 3.5 billion years your ancestors had sex so you could be here today. And now you're going to end that lineage by dying a fucking virgin LOL you are PATHETIC. Virgins are subhuman. Just kill yourself now.

if your post has more than 200 characters I ain't reading it

leftypol raid in progress

non-white

...wales....

>the yank mutt problem

I know but I am
it's a gimmick (but I'm using it unironically)

>20s life is about fun
roasties are a breed of their own. can not even begin to calculate the infimum of this ones IQ

wish i was black

That's a shame. Opportunities are plentiful in life, but they get closed if you abuse them. Be careful

>life
>not about trying to having fun
fuck off you twat