Age of consent

Hey Sup Forums we always talk about how one of the most degenerate things is pedophilia, however we have never reached an actual consensus to how old a girl (or boy, but I sincerely doubt the few females on Sup Forums would ever visit Sup Forums of all boards, and I don't want to touch the topic of queers) before they can be porked.
Is it:
>-Upon the beginning of puberty
>-After puberty
>-Some time during puberty
>-At the age of consent of the state you are doing it in (the actually legal one)
>-At any time
>-Individually decided

And should you think that the age of consent; legal drinking age; legal driving age should determined by some sort of test rather than an arbitrary age (some genuine retards and degenerates I know have procreated and have killed people due to recklessness while driving). And if so what would it consist of?

>INB4 the age of consent in your shithole of a country is 14

Lowest I've ever stooped was 16 and I was 16 at the time. In retrospect I consider it a mistake as the girl went borderline insane when we separated and still is unstable and prone to degeneracy today.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/international/21704795-understanding-sexual-attraction-children-essential-if-they-are-be-kept
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I live in North Carolina, our consent laws are the best in the world. Anybody 16+ can consent to sex. With a Romeo and Juliet clause that says you can fuck anyone who is within 2 years of age of yourself. A 18 year old woman won't go to jail for fucking a 17 year old man. A 8 year old boy won't go to jail for having sex with a 10 year old. And any ole' 80 year old man can fuck a 16 year old girl.

More of her.

>We have never reaced consensus on *Subject*
Sup Forums isn't as single minded as you'd like and different opinions will show up be they trolls or honest. It can't be helped.

16 with nobody really caring if you are around the same age.

If her age is on the clock, you better keep that cock in lock.

24 hour clocks ?

You got me.

Soz mate, it was a random image off the new, you are welcome to just google jailbait however

net

As always, some people blindly believe that laws prevent people from doing things. You could put the age of consent at 25, it still wouldn't prevent 12 years old girls from fucking around. The only thing those laws are doing is criminalizing men for giving in to natural sexual urges. While older women can get away with fucking boys under the age of consent. Those laws are made by feminazis.
Yes, the age of consent should be at the start of puberty for each individual, everything else is irrelevant.

Should there be tests in order to determine if someone can consent or drink? Are you an actual leftist totalitarian feminazi?

I used to have the mentality of letting people do whatever they want as long as they don't interfere with the rights of fellow citizens, however with time I came to understand that some people will never be truly fit to make decisions for themselves.

And I guess they can work in mines... or retail...

PS: Laws don't do jack shit, it's the fear of getting caught that makes most of the populace reluctant to break them.

Jan. 2017 turkey law will change this to 12 years old

>talking about having sex before getting married

your feeble powers are no match for mine

the real question is from what age should we allow marriage?

I fucked a 14yr old when I was 22
She lied said she was 17
Met her on ICQ
Driving around dap to one day, got pulled over by a cop for RBT.
Dodge a fucking bullet

Never wore a condom either

>ICQ
How old are you user?

37now

lucky bastard. what is young tight pussy like?

if a 14yo girl is looking for sex on icq she's probably been around the block a few times

screencapping this thread for when all the normies invade this site with the all the frogs so they'll have more ammo, not that they need it. it's judgement day Sup Forums. hope it was worth all worth it.

>>INB4 the age of consent in your shithole of a country is 14
It's 13 in my State.

>Lowest I've ever stooped was 16 and I was 16 at the time. In retrospect I consider it a mistake as the girl went borderline insane when we separated and still is unstable and prone to degeneracy today.
You had sex with a young girl who was immature and irrational and made bad decisions, and you also regret the decision now that you're more mature and wise; what's your stance on it?

Ok i will give you an age.

30 years for my daughters.

At what age do you want to have your daughters fucked?

This

She was the town bike
But it was still tight and hairless
Perky titties
Wagged school to fuck me
Shagged me in her parents bed

>having age consent laws
>not enjoying delicious loli shota and jb and getting freed for it
lmao @ ur life

shit.

Religion of Peas has spoken.

>Sweden
>30 years old
Don't worry m8, it'll happen at 13.

As long as they do not regret it (if i ever have children that is, I'm 20 atm) whenever they choose and with whomever they choose.

That being said a lot of women reconsider how they feel about the whole experience afterwards.

I'm simply trying to find out some average age at which they are less prone to choosing the wrong people to sleep with. Come to think of it 18 sounds about right in many cases, but the vast majority fluctuates vastly in between.

Whatever age they are when they get married.

Marriage should be allowed at 16 with parental consent.

give me your little daughter and i might let you gobble on my brown dick

Nice try turkroach, we all know that low age of consent is for buggering boys only, enjoy your anal upbringing by uncle Mustafa

The Economist had a great piece on paedophilia

In my humble opinion, essential reading
economist.com/news/international/21704795-understanding-sexual-attraction-children-essential-if-they-are-be-kept

It's also important to think that this is how enlightened public thought will be framed. I'm in favour of evidence base (so I'm opposed to paedophilia), so use this how you will.

>Nice try turkroach, we all know that low age of consent is for buggering boys only
Your ancestors knew best :^)

Here's a thought for you turbo perverts: Immortal children.

No not the head exploding albino haired purple eyed kids, I'm talking 12-17 year odls that stop aging or are stopped from aging through some freaky super experimental technological tech or drugs or some other shit.

>inb4 vampires and zombies

Tell me about it
At the time I didn't even consider the legal ramifications, but broke it off asap coz parents wouldn't approve.

Fucked her raw dog though
Cream pied her tight twat real good

I agree with you I guess...

Joke's on you I resent my nationality

Your consent laws are pretty awesome.

Almost makes up for that battery acid Cheerwine.

kek

Then go ahead and worship my big brown dick with that feminine weak ass just the old bulgars :^)

Please tell me this isn't soda that tastes like wine

If you ask me, I would try my chances with this girl if she's even 13-14.

I'm 26.

16 should be the age of consent anything lower is already rape.

End of story.

Personal preference I guess, do however consider the ramifications on the girl's mind. These are the type of women that turn into the worst type of man haters and general degenerates

looks like older Alissa P.

>Should there be tests in order to determine if someone can consent or drink?
Such tests would filter out mentally impaired people who can't understand the consequences of having sex/drinking.

It's not like rape or ramming the shit out of her or ravaging. I like to include romance and tenderness.

yet, still mostly end up as a man hater general degenerate, so one shouldn't mind it.

Why not 15, is a rounder number

I don't really know what it should be.

>Be in one state
>Age of consent is 16
>Perfectly legal

>Travel to the next state
>Age of consent is 18
>"Can you please have a seat over there?"

If it fits, she don't need tits

B-but i enjoy the look of women in their early 20s... thats their prime tbqh

Think vaguely-cherry soda made by inbred hillbillies. I love cherry sodas, and hell I wasn't above rooting for Dale Sr. every now and then, but damn I would not ever drink that stuff again .

I say it's the sugar water equivalent of kimchee or ludfisk: if you're from the place you love it, if you're from anywhere else you bury it in the backyard and hope it doesn't cause birth defects in too wide an area.

I tried Cheerwine once while in North Carolina. Wish I'd known instead to try their awesome age of consent laws.

Age of consent shouldn't exist, if you're old enough to know about sex and want to experience it with your person of choice then you should just do it
It doesn't matter.

Femanon here, I have been on pol every day since I was banned from t_d for anti semitism. Here my thoughts on the optimal solution:

Underaged, non-marital sex is illegal. Each offence is unishable by 6 months jail time for both parties and a heavy fine for the parents. At 18, girls can choose to get married so they can have sex and start a family, or be sterilized so they can go to college and (((focus on their career.))) It may not be a perfect system but it would make young adults think long and hard about their priorities while providing incentive to build nuclear family units. Would probably make a large dent in feminism because women do not want to actually go to college, they just want to have their cunts pounded. Modern college blurs the line between the two and look what you get. This system would restore natural balance to our society.

Ok guys, let's stopp all this bulshit here.

Puberty usually starts from 12yo, when average girls get their first period and many (You can trust me) have already tits and butts, or either curves.

In anyway I'd think From that age it should be fine for a girl to decide upon sex, since a 18yo girl can be immature and unaware just like a 12yo can be mature and ready for consent, it's all about culture and society.

Ebephilia doesn't have any laws, since any approach between pubescent individuals shold stay out of anyone else's business.

I often hear murricunts blabbling about how WROOOONG it is to fuck a 14yo girl, with such an hypocritic behaviour and bigot culture about sex, not to mention it's from murrica where nowaday's degenerates actually came, such as trans, queers and so on.

The same ones who other than criticizing pederasty and ebephilia do also criticize incest, where consensual and protected.

TL;DR

If you think a 12-14-16 yo girl is a CHILD, then I'd suggest you to kys ASAP, or either study a little bit more how it really works.

If you were an asexual faggot at 12 doesn't mean it should be the same for every pubescent individual.

Will probably never taste it in my entire life, likely for good. Thanks for clarifying however.

I fucking love cherry soda tho :(

Similar in the UK but I think the "Romeo and Juliet clause" in only applicable to those between the ages of 13-19

>just google jailbait

Knock knock, this is the FBI

14 year olds are ready for the cock but i'd still say they should lower the aoc to 12 desu.

Last time I checked the Balkans weren't under their jurisdiction.

Well maybe just a bit... but defo not Bulgaria

What was that video made on?

Also yeah, I have been called a PROBLEMATIC and PEDO when I expressed my feelings and preferring about Ebephilia, being I myself a 18yo teen who didn't get to make such experiences at young pubescent age, since almost no girl I knew was really into it at the time, thus I still feel the need to achieve that experience now.

The thing that bugs me the most is how this fucked up bigot culture about not being able to fuck underage girls after 18 has affected Europe as well, and in particular my country, where the age of consent is fucking 14 years old.

Thus if you happen to approach a 14yo girl or any kind of minor she would most likely avoid you thinking it's illegal or something, due to murricunt propaganda and ignorance about laws.

You can keep your shitty thinking in murrica if you think fucking a pubescent girl is wrong, but leave Ebephilia intact as it has ever been in Europe, thanks.

Hebephilia*, sorry for any other misspelling.

Ask them if they think pedophilias wrong then cite that mohammad had a 9 year old daughter and that they are now racist and islamophobes

I'm inclined to agree with you on some of your points. However I don't think the problem is unwanted children but rather any emotional trauma that unwanted intercourse causes.

>non maritial sex

I think you went full 1984. I dislike degeneracy but gov dictating sentences to adults for their sexual life?

>Thus if you happen to approach a 14yo girl

Creepy

Age of consent should be based on whether or not you pay bills.

Your retarded. Make your daughters grow up faster.

The biggest problem surrounding this isn't the actual number of age, it's that stupid Fucking parents allow their stupid Fucking kids to be utter retarded children for way too Fucking long. Then when they finally have to tackle the real world, it's a huge punch in the face.

STOP ALLOWING YOUR KIDS TO REMAIN CHILDREN.

soon as they can walk and talk, they learn to help with household duties. Later, encourage them to handle money matters (under your supervision). Things of this nature.

That's right.

Here in Italy we have a shitty made law about age of consent which works like this:

Under the age of 14 the consent is not expressed, EXCEPT if the parter has maximum three years difference (a 13yo girl with a 16yo guy).

After 14yo the consent is expressed.

So A 18yo guy who fucks a 13yo girl is arrested if the family reports him, but if for example a 50yo man fucks a 13yo girl and is not reported IN 6 MONTHS then they can do nothing to him.

The funny thing? Surprisingly if a 50yo man fucks a 10yo child and the family doesn't report him in 6 months THEY CAN'T DO NOTHING TO HIM AS WELL.

Such laws are an obstacle to sex between pubescent individuals and in any way defeat pedophilia.

All these responses prove that Sup Forums is just as degenerate as the rest of the world.

The age of consent should be raised to 22-25.

Nice idea in theory, however in practice you will have to lock up half of all people aged 13-30

>force kids to do chores cuz mommy forced u like a woman so you dont feel bad about ur childhood
kek

18 is fine

what is it in Iran?

My current gf was 15 when we started fucking.
I was 19

After the first period, usually 14 or so.

Males don't have much use for an AoC.

>this
Also you do know that you are not entitled to living the life your parents have provided you, considering you did jack shit to actually help them, least you can do is be grateful

No age of consent, 13 for marriage but you can have a sort of temporary marriage before then if you wanted which you just "renew" effectively when you get to 13.

Pay debts instead of calling creepy who like fresh pubescent pussy, turkish fat fuck.

Oh, but you have to be married.

>22-25
why

It seems somewhat sensible all things considered...

>15 is a rounder number then 16, which is 2x2x2x2
Fucking faggot

>17=17tolife

Not in Canada.

16 and it used to be 14, until the fat 40 year old texans started coming up here to fuck our kids.

Pretty much this - if both parties done it willingly, out of their own will and none was harmed in the process, I'd let it slide. Otherwise, with proven damage or abuse, perpetrator has to work it out in a mine or somewhere. Proven lasting, abuse, sadism etc gets an added bonus of perpetrator not being have enjoyable sex ever anymore without someone poking them in the butt.

So, mostly "individually decided" though there should be certain limitations. Single-digit age groups are still at the phase of being very impressionable and in majority of cases not even interested in sex in any way other than through regular children's curiosity, so I'd make them no-go for sex (though if they'll be just stupid brats playing sex with their peers of the same/similar age I wouldn't make it a criminal charge as much as a reason someone should get their ass spanked so much they won't be able to sit on it)

As for older kids which actually start to get urges and thus may seek sex out of their own will - absolute ban on any pregnancy or other lasting physical effects of intercourse (minus losing a cherry I guess) and sex still labeled as offense when done against wishes of one's legal guardians unless difference of age between both partners isn't too big (belting an ass of irresponsible teen optional and also depending on thsoe guardians).

Said difference could be allowed to be bigger up to the point we start to reach age of consent as it is nowadays - with it being at 14 - 18 not being a rape as much as discouraged and certainly not without consequences if there's pregnancy - but that's kinda how stuff is now.

In ideal world, we wouldn't need to set arbitrary age restrictions but use some sort of mind probe/test that could evaluate maturity and understanding of what intercourse pursuant gets themselves into so anyone can fuck with anyone provided none of them is being exploited in their ignorance or immaturity and hurt - but we're not there yet. Shame.

Half your age + 7 is the age that is tasteful.

17 is best age but seriously, whatever. It should just be assumed to be 18 and if you can't wait til then, learn some stoicism.

Sex should only be legal after marriage. There is no need for age of consent laws, the parents know best when they are ready and when the parents agree to it then everything is fine. The state have no business being involved in this.

Since I hate leaving a thread on a down note, if you like fruit drinks consider the cordials from Belvoir Farms. I've only ever had the Ginger Cordial - didn't dilute it with water, fuck that - and goddamn it was the best ginger drink I've ever had.

And to be more thread-relative: "age of consent" laws are an anachronism, and are as effective and useful in controlling behavior as a single size of shoes would be for a population to wear.

Like with speech, where the answer to challenging speech isn't to pass ever-more-tyrannical laws controlling speech so the least capable are society's arbiters, the solution here is more personal involvement in the society and its functioning.

In this case it means more parental involvement in teaching their kids about sex - instead of hoping the government will pass a law to protect parents so they don't have to.

that seems very reasonable
I guess I'd say this OP

>Also you do know that you are not entitled to living the life your parents have provided you
You're bootlicking your parents a little too much and forgetting that it was them that they decided having a kid would be somehow beneficial in their lives, a kid is needy and makes em feel needed, brings ego boosts, entertainment, most parents bring frozen pizzas entitlement attitudes and jack shit else. If you are poor or were beaten / demeaned you should actually ask yourself why they gave you a life of hell.

No you Fuck, I'm in the latter category. My parents placed zero responsibility on me and then at 18 were like WELP time to be an adult! and because of this it was incredibly hard adjusting. I was mentally immature and completely unprepared for the real world. Took me quite awhile to get my shit together.

>There is no need for age of consent laws

There is a need to stop child prostitution and grooming with AoC laws. Other than that you are right.

I agree!

Also any way to get that imported. Anywhere in the EU is fine, I can personally get it from there or ask a friend

Only in usa they can think ANY person under 18 is a fucking retard who can't choose whether or not to have sex.

Guess for them a 13yo girl sucking of a 16yo it's okay but not sucking off a 18yo... Yeah, Pretty much sense... The whole thing becomes totally different.

I would like to see a final proof someday about the totally FALSE fact that a 12yo girl is unable to choose what to do with her body while a 18yo brat can.

Same goes for voting, buddies.
If you're 18 you do not magically become so wise you can decide for an entire community or country.

>Sex should only be legal after marriage
>The state have no business being involved in this
ya can't have it both ways

That depends how. If it's actual consent but there's certain physical.. incompatibilities due to age difference/dimensions, obviously one shouldn't fuck the girl like if she'd be a horny maso slut on high. But that's common sense and if someone is too retarded to have that - that's what they should be jailed for, not for doing it with a minor.

Obviously sex with a young teenager is already kind of risky if you talk about psychology, but there's no gold standard here since there can be a really big difference between individuals already at that age. so, it should be on those initiating it - if they fuck up and someone gets hurt, launch an investigation, punish the guilty. It's their risk for pursuing a loli without taking her mind into account.

But that I was addressing somewhat already in