French "keyboard"

>French "keyboard"

I raise you with a Russian keyboard

>not hotkey for cyka, blyat, vodka or putin
fake

You are a disgrace to the iconic Australian banter.

>American keyboards

What exactly is wrong with it?

that's a very poor picture, use something like this instead

It shows just how insanely shitty AZERTY keyboards are. For example, look at how it's easier to type a semi-colon than a period.

and you're a disgrace to the commonwealth.

> "ñ"
> "«" & "»"
> qwerty > azerty

>says the kiwi

I don't give a shit about the commonwealth, it's a bunch of shitty countries with barely any coherent reason to be together in the first place.
On the flip side, quality shitposting from Aussies is something worth getting up in the morning for.
Do better you useless piece of shit next time.

>What exactly is wrong with it?

The shape of the Enter key, it makes the distance your pinky has to travel greater in order to touch it greater (assuming you touch-type). The Spanish keyboard layout has the same problem.

>razer

why is Australian banter so funny while Canada's one is so mediocre?

>The shape of the Enter key
That has literally nothing to do with the keyboard layout. That's just the keyboard.

>Japanese "keyboard"

Why are Canadians so stupid?

I am obviously referring to the physical layout you dumbfuck, not the functional layout that is determined by software. Is almost like "layout" can mean different things depending on the context.

That actually looks pretty practical for Russians or playing CS:GO.

>BAЖHOE ЗAMEЧAHИE
faggots

Except the concept of this thread is clearly keyboard layout you dumb fucking 80-IQ spic dumbfuck. There's no such thing as a universal physical keyboard shape for Russian keyboards, if he posted "Russian keyboard" it was clearly refering to the keyboard layout, just like AZERTY you dumb nigger.

What on Earth would be the point in specifically posting AZERTY or Russian if the point was just the fucking shape of the keyboard? Think for a second before ever posting again, and preferably fucking kill yourself.

don't kid yourself, the only reason you get up is because the daily muezzin forces you to or the sharia police will behead you.

fake

I would say that in desktop computers Japanese use mostly a romazi-based input, instead of a kana-based one (as in pic related).
But in mobile devices most of them use any 12 keys layout (which use kana-input)

It's not fake. Obviously it's not a normal keyboard in Japan.