Mfw we are literally the most hated biggest mistake in all of history yet one of the strongest places today

>mfw we are literally the most hated biggest mistake in all of history yet one of the strongest places today

success breeds jealously, which is why i hate you.

>see thread with only Europeans in it
>time to derail the thread
>"DONT MIND ME, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT MY COUNTRY IS THE ONLY RELEVANT ONE"
>mfw I get the (You)s

Hey at least you are honest

YOU DIRTY DEVIL YOU

>Go on to /int
>Call america the most white place on earth

>search America
>3/4 of the catalog is highlighted

>be Sup Forumsenius
>build program to see how many times USA is mentioned in all threads in the Sup Forums catalog
>mfw 800 currently active Americas in the catalog
>mfw Sup Forums is OBSESSED

WEW my fellow ameribros. Really tickles that pickle doesn't it?
D E V E L I S H TO T H E M A X

Not for long, based Chinese have almost taken over your bitch asses

People have been saying this since the 60s and it has yet to become true

Ameribros what was the best bait you have ever posted? For me it was making copy pastas about how america is the most white place on earth.

Silly billy. We will never lose to anyone.

You just do nothing about it, then. :)
Nothing will come out of it so don't bother fighting back

>mfw we will probably become good friends with China like we did with Japan, and use this friendship to create one-sided trade deals with Finland or else they get the sanctions
Might as well start making payments now

Just claim to be "Irish American" or something along those lines and watch assblasted people from that country come and angrily disown you
Of course, once someone in America descended from that country DOES do something good, they always rush to claim them as their own

>has yet to become true
tic-tac tic-tac

>mistake
We were pretty intentional and the aid of foreign nations was also intentional.

except the rich wh*te Americans and J*ws that want to turn the US into a hellhole akin to Latin America

MMMM yes quite DEVELISH
Nothing feels better than being a nuisance

I didn't use the metric system. This causes them to go into an autistic rage

>total PPP GDP
That's pretty meaningless.

PPP-adjusted GDP is only relevant on a per capita basis.

No one ever means "accident" when they say "mistake" around here. Work on your english, buddy.

hmmm not as devilish but still throws them into a fit of rage... DEVILISH!

I have come to terms with the fact that my existence is a blight on reality, a cursed creation that should not exist, an unholy conglomeration of many nationalities and cultures that defies all that is sacred. My existence is an insult to beauty and grace, with every breath I take the air of the world is tainted. I once cursed this horrible existence, but I now realize why God put me on this Earth: to punish Yuropoors on Sup Forums by being as obnoxious as possible.

UUUUUUUU SATAN LEVELS OF DEVILISH!!! AMERIBROS TAKE NOTES ON THIS DEVIL!

La creatura el goblino...

OOOOOOGABOOGABOOGA!!!!

One more decade and meaningless criterias will be over and they will surpass in meaningful ones and you know it.

It could very well happen, though long-term economic speculation is, more often than not, a fruitless endeavor. But even assuming that long-term projections are accurate, 10 years is still not in line with most projections, which instead give at least 15 to 20 years.

Hey ameribros... I know it’s fun to be hated but... does it ever get to you? Just a little don’t be such a pussy.

It's actually more like 30-40 years if you use the 6% growth rate (which will decline as time goes on)

Either way, your country will still be a shithole. Russia will never be relevant because "muh gommunism and muh pride". Enjoy being a peasant to a Chinese serf

We are fine actually. Especially in major cities. It's pretty comfy here.

>Especially in major cities.
You only have 1 city that's at all relevant and that's Moscow. Everywhere outside of it is an actual shithole. Worse than some African countries in many cases

>let me tell you about your country

ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALDS

>tell a g*rman that I'm whiter than him, Mohammed
>he calls me an extinguished light
>say that I'm still whiter than him, Achmed
>he loses it
ahahahaha

la creatura im fantajiilan

I will always be whiter than you, Ahmad bin Kamaruddin.

its a joke. Why can non Americans never understand this? Also that shutup dumb nigger thing was funny as fuck we should do stuff like that more often my fellow ameribros.

I swear my fellow bros. Sometimes you are the only people on this board I have fun talking to.

bump

You may go to Rwanda and compare, or dare I say move there if it's not worse than Russia, right? Considering warm climate it must be even better.

t. Beibulat Taimiev

I been there a few times it is better.

Greetings fellow Chang.

Hello, brother Chang