Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/dpdnp7/yo1-v14n10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing. not one of your concern.

deforestation

shutup faggot. you know nothing

Basically Flips that didn't get Spic'd

stop killing orangutans

Borneo is latinised named for Brunei. So NO. We're not flip.

Fuck orangutans. Proboscis monkey is master race.

I'm talking about native Kalamantan people.

"Bruneiians" are just Malay settlers

I went to Brunei once, they have a really shitty airport.

>fuck orangutans

I know you do
vice.com/en_us/article/dpdnp7/yo1-v14n10

cannibalism and papuans.

The picture is BORNEO. Not Kalimantan. Kalimantan are not even Flip. Natives Bornean is native bornean. No flips.

We know

Borneo and Kalamantan is the same thing retard. It's the names of the island.

That's propaganda of the west so we stays shitty and poor. To progress, forest and animalistic nature must be flatten down and replaced with high rise buildings and farms so we would never be called third world, ever again. The oil is essentials to bring up economy. You looked down upon us and fancies the backward life while spreading christianity in the process to remove the pagan cult. You teach us that. The double standard is imminent. So no. fuck off orangutans.

>let me tell you about my island
It is not the same thing. Borneo is the whole island, Kalimantan is the part of borneo island to the south that politically belongs to Indonesia. It's Kalimantan with an I, not KalAmantan. Fuck off retarded proxy.

Our rightful territorry.

Soon when our army gets modernized we will invade and rape malaysian women

No matter how much forest you destroy and how many waterways you pollute you will never be first world. First world is a way of thinking, and stupid malay monkey faggots will never be able to achieve anything that's not just a shoddy imitation of something better.

a suprising amount of christians live there

is that self description?

Who cares about Indonesia? Brunei ruled the entire island 600 years ago while Indonesia only start to exist in 1945. "Kalimantan" under Indonesian rule is like this

Inner Kalimantan people are basically tribal Malays

>cherry picking
sounds about right. why not quoting the first sentences? It clearly states that it's the southern part of the Borneo island.

>Ausfailia
>not just a shoddy imitation of something better
lmao

Please don't relate us with flips, we have nothing to do with them

Islamic larping according to my chinese friend who was forced to learn arabic at school

kek

sounds bruneian.

Orangutan prostitution.