I unironically like this country and am jealous of all the people living there even with all the shitskin invaders...

i unironically like this country and am jealous of all the people living there even with all the shitskin invaders. this is the most culturally, historically, and even aesthetically interesting country in the world and nothing you say will make that any less true. not even your memes.

Then move there. Learn a new language. Live. Don’t fucking sit on your ass Amerifat

Stay out of Europe, mutt. We don't want your 56% genes polluting our continent, you filthy subhuman.

>56% genes
>that flag

Good lad.

hey, the UK is 30% gingers and 70% Pakis, technically they're all Aryan.

mutts btfo yet again

>UK
>Our continent
>Europe

rude, but also completely in character, this is why the french are and forever will be superior to you.

Greece is better

Grease is better

Gay-reece is better.

My boipussy is only for superior Anglo cocks.

Stay out of GREECE 1/16th French Subhumutt

i feel like i can't post a serious thread on Sup Forums anymore because everybody thinks i'm just trying to subtly banter another country

i really am a gigantic fucking ouiaboo though and if I were born french my life would be perfect

Then go there? I mean, not trying to be rude to you, but I'll never understand people who obsess about certain countries but would never actually live there. I keep seeing people obsess over Finland, Russia, France etc. on here but none of you actually go there in real life. Isn't that kind of counterintuitive?

because going there and staying would require thousands of dollars and time off work which I don't have

i can sit at home and learn french sure, but even if i DID have the money to stay more than a month or so emigration would be hard as shit, and i'm a biomed tech so while i'm not exactly a surgeon I'm still a skilled laborer.

>staying would require hundreds of dollars and time off work which i don't have

Why don't you try to find work there instead? If you really love the country and prefer to live there, I consider it a good idea.

>emigration would be hard as shit

Why?

>and i'm a biomed tech so while i'm not exactly a surgeon I'm still a skilled laborer.

Then you shouldn't be worried, you'll probably find a job pretty easily.

Nobody cares about your heritage
Also Greece is better

I never mentioned my heritage

I always thought that France's nasty attitude was the progenitor of the USA's nasty attitude, and for that I thank France

I'm pure québécois and barely speak French

Fuck me, for a second I thought you were some kind of magical second OP because your reply had (OP) in it. I need to go to fucking bed.

Then learn french and come here
You'll be welcome as long as you're not the usual American tourist

If i marry a frenchy do i get automatic citizenship?

I am French

no sorry, that would be me, I am French

> automatic
No
I think you need to be married for 5 years

Really? Thats kinda cool, now if only i could find some1 willing to put up with me...

There are less non-wh*teoids in France, so it'll be an improvement for you.

That's the hardest part
Wether it's at home or aboard
But were all gonna make it

Here's to hoping user. Oh and what if 2 non-french people get married in france? I'd assume they do not become citizens right?

No but if your child is born in France then he can becone French easily

big parts of france are boring (northeast)
italy is overall more interesting

Screw him, he's not me! And besides i ain't having kids.