Germany needs more Turks and Kurds

Germany needs more Turks and Kurds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-czoq5vMBjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:( rude

No, they are half-negro

yes germany needs more slave labour
all my turkish and arab friends work shit jobs that are super stressfull and physically demanding that pay shit.
most of them are balding at a young age and complain about back and shoulder pain all the time.
i love this two-class society

There's enough kebab shops on the planet, no more

sure hans :))

is that an Italian? I swear he is italian

kys cracker

t.((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

Yes Hans, we all know you’re mad about Mustafa fucking your sister in the other room, but furiously typo out that rant won’t cover the noise of her moans.

t. T*rk

Woah xD upvoted?!!

I am ethnically kurdish but thanks

No you're a bavaryan living in Volga Greece

I'm sure you would think that t-t-t-turk

Germany needs less Germans

That's right OP. Germany will be the most diverse nation by 2030 by accepting more Turks and Kurds. The new germany will be beautiful and i'm 100% support it!

pretty depressing actually having such a surplus of arab men in germany and not enough woman
i talk to refugees alot and they always complain how stuck up german woman are and never even respond to them
lets face it when you are a poor short hairy refugee and have to compete with tall blond blue eyed hans
ofcourse you dont get laid
most of them visit brothels regulary because theyre frustrated that they cant get any
try making a tinder profile in germany and see how many matches you get as a arab vs german

youtube.com/watch?v=-czoq5vMBjY

sure m8 :D

Kurds I know are all chill people. But both at the same time when they are killing each other in Turkey and get propaganda fed by erdogan? Don't want that shit here

classical exempel of child grooming(she was 14 when she met him(20))
this happens everywhere in the world where arabs are present
so unless a big majority of german children live in a home without a healthy family structure theres nothing to worry about
and if that really happens there are more things to be worried about

Do you want to increase the number of people like her?

Im a turk.
Germany should just gas us all, really. I hate my people.

fuck off, germany needs more of us kurds & turks

Turkey and Kurdo are bothering to start fighting even in foreign countries.
Lay separate and live.