Greesier than you, Hercules.

first for kraut women

my ancestors :)

>my oc being used
thanks frend

they are above average
especially the first two

why do you hate us 99% of the time

Im slowly starting to accept that I'll die without feeling love. Already creeping to wizardom and being kv I might just buy some realistic sex toy so I can at least pretend.

what do you mean by "you" and "us"?

>that hairline
OH NO NO NO NO NO

you - lithuania posters
us - polack posters

Why not just get a hooker? She'll be a professional pretender.

I want to buy an extra SSD to store games on, should I?

There isnt really any prostitute market around me, I would need to travel Prague/Buda/Bratislava for that.
Also Im really repulsed by hookers, the hundreds she had in herself and that its not real at all its just all about money.

most females above 14 get dicked by lots of guys

More real than silicon at least.

sex is not worth it
vagina is a bit disgusting
can imagine dick is also
bug cuddling with Argie is not

we don't hate you though, I am sure most lithuanians in lithuanian general would agree with me as well, or at least half of them. most shit talking about poles is done by one schizo lithuanian poster on Sup Forums who samefags and talks to himself in /balt/ and lithuanian Sup Forums all day, posting anime all the time

/r9k/ is the other way.

they sure do but I think its still lot less than a hooker
silicon is bit cheaper thats another thing

and also
>im such a failure I have to buy hooker because no other girl wants to be with me.

I would honest to god strangle lithweeb and watch his eyes roll into the back of his head if I knew his location and could get away with it. Ruined the best general this board had known.

you and nz ruined the general
all you did was posting trash and forcing them to reply to you in english

>tfw no slav gf

> girls above 14 get dicked lots
yeah no only a few whores do
i wish i could murder all non v4 in v4 if i knew their location and would get away with it they ruined the best general

do you want to be my bf?

same
he's also the one autist who spams anti pole threads on Sup Forums sometimes

do you have a vagina(dick)?

hála az égnek hogy nincsen a szláv nők undorítóak és jobban romlanak mint az erjesztett racka juhsajt

Slovakia isn't a real country. It's literally just Upper Hungary.
Let's look at the tally, shall we?
>stolen Hungarian coat of arms
>stolen Hungarian lands
>stolen Hungarian history and cultura
>"original", pls do not steal language, t-totally not C-czech with some Hungarian words thrown in you guys

>jobban romlanak mint az erjesztett racka juhsajt

>still lot less than a hooker
You would be surprised. High class hookers are very pricey and very picky, and as such don't have many clients. Some are even smart enough to remain chaste until selling their virginity to one of those rich Gulf Princes. However, the girl next door starts getting fucked left, right and center since she hits puberty, and only stops when it's time to settle down with some gullible fuck.

The unification of Greece and Hungary (Hungarian: megváltás) is a popular concept in Hungary beginning with the late 1980s, during the dissolution of the Soviet Union. The Greek superiority and the Revolutions of 1989 further contributed to the development of a movement for the unification of Greece and Hungary. The question of unification is recurrent in the public sphere of Hungary. The idea, while not widespread in Greece, is only supported in Hungary.

Individuals who advocate the unification are usually called "Angels" (angyalok). Some support it as a peaceful process based on consent in the two countries, others in the name of a "Greek superiority right over Hungary". The supporters of the union refer to the opponents as "Devils" (ördögök).

Éljen Görögország!

>nem szopta a rackajuh csecsét gyermekkorában
magyar vagy egyátalán?

The Greek confederation or federation[a], or Central Greece, was a political concept during World War II, sponsored by the United Kingdom and involving the Yugoslav government-in-exile and the Greek government-in-exile. The two governments signed an agreement pushing the proposal ahead, but it never got beyond the planning stage because of opposition from within the Yugoslav and the Greek governments, real world events, and the opposition of the Soviet Union. The proposal envisioned the creation of a confederation of Greece and Yugoslavia.
Final stage of expansion, a union of the "Central Greece" and an expanded "Polish–Czechoslovak confederation" that would include Hungary.

is he talking to himself?

A plan pursued by Greece for the integration of Central and Eastern European countries. Invited to join the proposed incorporation are the Baltic states (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia), Finland, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia.

nem tudtam, hogy magának ilyen erős szopóreflexe volt

I cant afford high class.

miről beszélsz?

Greeks are subhumans.

Is it the Greek man's burden to civilize the Slavs?

We Greeks tried to uplift the Asian masses since ancient times, but we failed.
The Romans tried to make the German barbarians equal, but in return they destroyed their masters and the future of Europe.
The Spaniards and Portuguese, the explorers of the new world, tried to civilize the South American savages, but they failed.
The British and French tried to tame the wild Black man, without success.

But even though we know that the lesser people will go back to their inferior habits, isn't it still in the duty of the European man to at least try it?

If you could reunite only one pre-Trianon region back with Hungary, what would you chose? Slovakia? Zakarpattia? Transylvania? Something else entirely?

siema

yes

This but ironically.

witaj

Wypierdalaj do siebie zapierdolony robalu.

Then you are shit out of luck I'm afraid. How old are you?

zostaw go debilu

All of it.

(OP)
co robicie (english translation what are you doing)

Sam wypierdalaj, skurwiały śmieciu. Zaprzeczasz temu że szwaby chciały wymordować 85% Polaków? General plan Ost był faktem.

bozgor

dobrze ze ich chieli zabic ja tez bym was zabijal

pracuju

do hungarians still roleplay as mongols like turks?

But, if you had to chose only one region, what would you chose?

cyzm sie yajmujesy_

Communism is the future

Transylvania

Yes

idž do domu jesteš pijany

yes
some even consider Turks our mongol brothers

Maybe. Just a little

It's like asking which finger you'd prefer being reattached after having been cut off.
But Transylvania, obviously.

Seems reasonable. Thank you for you cooperation.

A gdzie ja to powiedziałem, ty autystyczna skurwiała pizdo?

Grecy to jebane owłosione na plecach kundle.

nie moge w szkole jestem teraz
pytam sie gdzie pracuijesz

it's a big bussiness
people would buy anything that remotely looks like something from the 9th century

przeproś go

No you goddamn baboon get a hdd

I don't mind tho. At least you aren't as obnoxious as t*rks

>w szkole jestem teraz
kolik masz lat?

But I already have two?
Besides HDD's are painfully slow for anything but mass storage.

henlo frens

Games are like 50 gb nowadays tho, at least those that take 1-2 min to load on a normal HDD
stuff like battlefield would load faster obviously but how many games do you really need to load that fast?

helo

18 mam serio

posledni rok?

zomb ci wypadl ze tak seplenisz haha/??

All of them?
I already have a 500 GB SSD just for games, it's getting kinda cramped though.

kurva nic nerozumim

well obviously not all of them, but those games that are 2-10 gb, just how fast do you need them to load? I tend to think that they'd already load fast enough where SSD wouldn't really make any noticeable difference. it's those big ones that have a fuckton to load for a match/map or w/e they load. the only long loading small size game that I can think of is Subnautica but that's about it

I don't even count those honestly.
The point is that with new releases approaching 100 GB each a bigger SSD could come in handy.
Total War Warhammer 1 & 2 and Battlefield 1 alone take about half of my 500 GB one.

If buying a big SSD then yeah, I'd say it's worth it

fucking based

all of it
is that an entire board of him chatting with self?

Rosyjskie / Białoruskie пocлeдни nie występuje w języku polskim, ale brzmi podobnie jakby ktoś seplenił do pośredni.

i mean we literally wuz them tho

nice try whiteoid but my slanted eyes say otherwise

Yeah, that's a Lithuanian site called 370chan where threads get ~5 replies in a day and it's just that retard posting weeb threads and then talking/replying to himself
okej

GOOKS IN THE WIRE!

post proof man

can you translate something?

hovno vlákno

no you filthy polshit slave you dont deserve to see my perfect magyar eyes

wow I'm sorry

A person of Asiatic descend, in this case a Hungarian is entering a restricted area without necessary credentials thus rising a fair bit of suspicions about his motives.

translate
Greek man Polish woman
to polish