BIG

BIG

Uniform ranking
2 > 3 > 1 > boring yankee uniform

let's be honest they all look like shit

America's uniform is not a fashion choice, it's tactical.

I know, I'm just ranking them by their aesthetics. Though modern military uniforms look the same shit pretty much everywhere

Why are american soldiers so small? Is it so they can hunt sandpeople in their caves better?

So is Flecktarn, it's perfect for German forests and fields. American camo needs to be used all over the world, Germany (and smaller Euro countries) only need camo for the terrain in their own country.

mutt genes

It's because all modern uniforms are based on Multi-Cam.

But the specific colors change based on the countries military history/interests.

So European countries primarily focus on defense, most of Europe is forest, hence why they are a shade of dark green mixed with brown.

USA has, for the past ~20 years, been primarily fighting in the deserts of the Middle East, so it focuses more on blending in there.

Natural selection, american big guys have more surface area to
>get shot
so they're a rare breed

idk Flecktarn always looks pretty good, if only they didn't use brooms for guns and 90% of their aircraft weren't down for maintenance

In the next war we'll just use the Germans like they used the Romanians in WW2.

AKA: Equip them with outdated shit and have them zerg Russian cities

they would probably be more effective as comfort soyboys

Germans ARE the soyboys.

dat feel when I've literally done this with a german sergeant major while qualifying for a german badge

t. straight up amerimutt

kek. They look at him like some sort of god

>his name is WHITE

>
>Natural selection, american big guys have more surface area to
>>get shot
>so they're a rare breed
MAH SIDES :D

>ayyy 99 luft ballons am i rite yo the names tyrone whtie what up dawg

Everyone there is short (the OP pic) except for the Dutch dude

Well, how would you react if after many years of service someone showed you that a rifle actually has other modes than automatic fire?

I think I finally understand why they allied with Nips

Only poor people join the military in the military in the US

So if a bunch of soyboys raped your whole country in just a few days, harder than the world has ever seen, what does that make out of you?

Kikkoman soy sauce was the true black gold, not oil.

1>3>2>White high school student

They zerged on meth.

why do americans shit on latinos so much when their army casualty list reads like a taco bell employee roll call?

Krautniggers only won due to numerical adventage, element of suprise and technical adventage (thanks to Czech tanks).

Poles actively resisted German (and then Soviet) occupation the entire fucking time, despite having almost no weaponry.

Krauts are not really that fucking brave, when they don't have numerical superiority (Fall Weiss, Fall Rot, Barbarossa) and technological adventage. People of the east despite being ''sub-human'' had much stronger will to fight than Fritz, who won most of their earlly campaing by suprise or just pure fucking luck (Ardennes campain). And that all there is to it.

Like I said, after 1945 Krauts surrednered by fucking hundrets of thousands. The Ruhr Encircelment was the prime example of that, when almost 400 thousand Krauts surrendered practically without a fight. Several armies, completely intact. Marshall Model was so shocked by the collapse of order and discipline in Ruhr pocket, that he blew his brains out.

Even in the East there were numerous cases of Krauts surrendering to Russian sub-humans. (or women willingly spreading their legs to Russians) Krauts were ALLWAYS surrendering as soon as the ods weren't overwhelmingly in their favour.

>when the meth comedown hits you

Army unironically uses hispanics as meat shields

Oh, its you from the His/ NKVD thread?

>4251463

Das rite.