Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Cu-NkxcWWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why?
he can work 24/7 without rest and make perfect burgers unlike h*mans

STEALING OUR JOBS

I need my job

No more work for americs.

So the homeless situation in the USA is gonna get worse right?

The future relies in automatisation, full employment is an interwar meme.

that’s not a valid reason to stop technological advancement

you're not entitled to your job, dumb gommie

An average robot can get a job, finally. H*mans should be erased.

Robots should only be used for important jobs that are very dangerous for humans.

Not for jobs that are designed to be filled by high-school students

Another thing that will be blamed on Mexicans
Such is life

Yes it is you cybercuck

is this really the most optimal construction?

Such is the price of capitalism

You should be grateful, robots can't rape your women or sell drugs.

you better get used to it cause this is the future

I know right. He should keep smiling in his dead end soul sucking job

I wish i had robo-dealer

>americans would rather let r*Bots take their jobs instead humans
disgusting

then work in a ramen noodle sho...

I wish I could suck a big cold robo-dick, but that's impossible under current circumstances.

I bet in few years we will get robots that will make perfect burritos and tacos
What the states will do with large amount of niggers and latinos? You'll have literally to expel them

No its not. There is some jew selling what you need on this board

>This is disgusting
I know, right? There's literally no reason to design a robot to stand at a griddle and flip burgers; just design the grill to automatically rotate the meat when necessary, apply condiments like an assembly line and spit out a complete hamburger.

What kind of tiny mind imagines "burger-making robot" and thinks a spatula is involved?

Wow edgy responce. I bet youre ISTJ and your heart is dark and cold

Oh fuck, I bet he's a good guy.

Interesting. Ok what is next robot police, robot army, robot teacher, robot prostitutes? No bad we are closer to communism with robot power.

>robot teacher
Robot schoolers, robot school-shooters and etc.

>robot prostitute
this

That feeling when you opted for CS and embedded software years ago :D
BITCHES

Animatrix comes to my mind
I would knock the fuck out of that robot babby if id work there with him

Virgin commies ITT being BTFO by chad capitalism

> robots can't rape your women
Indeed, it is not rape if they beg for more.

>robot prostitute
youtube.com/watch?v=2Cu-NkxcWWU
Yes

>robots replace all jobs
>retarded government agencies put hardware backdoors in them
>keys get leaked
>some idiot creates a worm and makes them kill people
best timeline

Wew lad i would move to the woods and torture my toaster

Apparently history doesn't teach you anything, vile commoner.

Students should live on wellfire I guess.

Robot police or army is not possible until it is using basically human equivalent AI. Those are very complex tasks for a computer when you get down to it.

A killbot that they can use as a tool for entering buildings etc? Sure I guess. But then when there is hostages and someone hostile is disguised as one? Or it's on the street and there is an angry mob with some women shoving a baby in it's face? A billion possible complex interactions with environment and people that would be impossible for something programmed only to open a door and shoot targets, which is near the limit currently I believe. Might as well just bring up a tank and blow the building to pieces at that point, if you are sure about what lies inside.

Also, I think legal issues would prevent a computer from judging whether it can use lethal force without some very serious changes.

thats right, no more leftie scum to spit there

They can’t steal what you don’t have

>army is not possible
Predator drone is real thing

They'll find other jobs for high-school students, that they'll pay for with the money saved from the robots.
In some McDonald's here the cashiers have been replaced by machines, so instead the employees serve your meal at your table, increasing the quality of service.

Easier and cheaper to implement I assume

Simply a flying camera and missile, controlled by a remote pilot and his command chain

>controlled by a remote pilot
I've got a news for you.

So it can fly a path, but a human takes control of the cameras, or if not that the interpretation of the images, where it flies it's pattern in the first place, and the trigger for a missile launch.

It's a nice tool, it doesn't replace the user. And flying about is a lot less complex for software than the kinds of human interaction on the ground

You can always service robots user since you don't seem qualified for a real career anyways.

This is so what valid. Wouldn't a rotating oven be much more efficient like in the pizza places?

How do fleshlings compete?

Disagree user. Robots should be used for all unimportant jobs. Humans should elevate their skill set to do Star Trek shit.

High school students can service the machines.

This is so true. People wanting to ban Uber from cities because it affects cab drivers' jobs are the worst.

Fuckin' this. Evolve or die.

No, they can't
It's more challenging to service such things then a fry a burger.

Thia is great. Now give me my implants.

I want to hook up my brain directly to the internet.

Worked as burger flipper for a while.
Shitty job that deserves to be eradicated.

Do you know how to service a robot? It's not as simple as changing out the oil on a car. There's already a high turn over rate for high school students getting jobs, so honestly no one wants to bother teach them if they're just gonna leave in 6 months.

Why high school students need a job? They get student financial aid if they need it, and it is not like they have to pay for their studies?

not all countries in the world gives financial aid to students

New world countries don't have that for high schoolers. Not sure about Canada but I'm getting a vibe something similar.

Also high schoolers are at that age where they can practically buy shit on their own and generally the parents tell the kids to buy it themselves, so they make their own allowance. If I wanted a new PC with the latest graphics card, my parents generally made me work for it, which generally goes along the lines of "get a job dirty hippy". Also stock investments.

Experience is good for applying for future jobs, especially if it is in your own field (like being a phlebotomist before becoming a Nurse).

It's just a overly expensive marketing stunt.
It'd be easier to make rotating oven surface or invent something akin to a toaster if they wanted to automate this shit.

MORE money is always nice.
Work experience from shitty burger or warehouse jobs is a boomer meme tho.

I hope when you grow up you will develop empty or at least sympathy you unironic degenerate.

>student aid
>USA

People starve on the street here because it's the brice of freedom. The only upside is that less jobs equal less tax, and less money to go to the fucking boomers that ruined America.

Luddism was kino.

Who here /educated/ (diploma and up)

>5 years later
lol why aren't millennials buying hamburgers anymore they just HATE freedom i guess

\o

Do you really see flipping burger as your work of choice? Fucking commies have no aspirations in life

A malfunctioning murderbot would still be less dangerous than an american police officer.

15 DOLLARS AN HOUR