Do finns in Helsinki dress for going out like they REALLY don't give a fuck (as per hel-looks.com)?

Do finns in Helsinki dress for going out like they REALLY don't give a fuck (as per hel-looks.com)?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1783413/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me in the middle

you should dress how you feel like and respect that other people have the same right as you do to dress how you feel :^)

finns are gay and like to project their homosexuality on their dear neighbour

why not dress normal like this?

what if i feel like dressing in hugo boss, will helsinki people respect that ?

yes
t. Helsinki pro

of course, people would assume you're either going to a masquerade or are a member of the finns party youth group :^)

those people would look appropriate in down-town reykjavík, probably same in other cities

Wish I could be like this guy

shit was great till I saw the shoes

god I wish I had a stache

me in gta5

>he doesn't walk on a rainbow daily
feel bad for you m8

Are there places that you're not supposed not go dressed like this? Sort of murky neighborhoods maybe?

No they don't. Most Finns in Helsinki are working class urban rednecks. Only the Swedish speakers dress like this.
Note: you don't need a Swedish name to be a Swedish speaker. Most of them have Finnish names because of mixing in 20th century.

the fennoswede boogeyman

You can't be a Finland-Swede and a politically conservative or even fully heterosexual

Whatever Suomi looks like,I love Suomi.

They need this

>hel-looks
Hilarious and also deeply concerning.

Says the Nordic wannabe. You are a joke.

Helsinki, s*Uthern and w*Stern Finns are a lost cause

Shut the fuck up literal mongoloid subhuman

Samefag

Pic very much related

This but Sami people are unironically the best looking Finns

very funny

It's not a joke. They look better. Many Finns have last name Lappalainen because Finnish women married Saami men.

What the fuck? This guy looks exactly like me, only the nose is a bit bigger.

Haven’t laughed like this for a while

Please don’t stop posting

Congratulations, you are an official kang

Average eastern finn

Keep posting

Average western finn

Average eastern finn 2

Where's the joke exactly? Everyone with last name Lappalainen has Sami male ancestors.
This is Tuuli Lappalainen who is a professor from Columbia University. The Lapp blood made her so good looking and on top of that one of the smartest people ever born in Finland. Shoveling shit makes you dumb I guess.

>people unironically still respond to ”east vs. west” divider

Average western finn 2

Average eastern finns

the term "western finns" is just the pc term for fenno-swedish scum

scum was it?

Average western finns

Eastern finland best finland

what a sad attempt at telling me, a finn, who is a fenno-swede and who isn't. i can smell your folk from miles away

I guess we’re all pretty much Fenno”swedes” then since more than 80% live in the darker area of this map.

The more you know!

Yes.

>80% in the darker area have grandparents from lighter area
t. southern Finn with grandfather born in Vantaa before Frodos from Savo came by train and replaced our kind

>Only the Swedish speakers dress like this
umm no sweaty try again xx
t. haver of Hanken attending friends

I'm sorry my friend, your country was built by fennoswedes.

delet

”””””swedes”””””

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1783413/

I've been reading the bible and I realized that Gog is Sweden and Magog is Russia. Finland is Israel.
It all makes so much sense now. They want to destroy us when the end of days is near. We have to stay strong.

>Kiira Korpi
>fennoswede
mate

No, we dress to impress.

Personal style is more important than following Western fashion trends.

Fucking range ban us already

I can’t take this

yes western finns are trying to destroy finland with their degeneracy

The original inhabitants of Vanda were Wends

You’re trying to destroy Finland with your shitty divide-and-conquer tactics

western finns have already destroyed themselves. eastern finland is the future

Western cockholsters have licked any excrement given to them by their western masters, never forget the traitors

He's not even Finnish but just some immigrant trolling. Besides actual westerners have been doing this hate by numbers shit for years claiming westerners are the genetic majority in this country which is a lie.

If not baiting, then ACTUALLY mentally ill

I’ll abandon this thread now, drown me with (You)’s all you want

finnish autism is something else

What makes Finns score so high on these tests? I'm really curious.

Is it really the power of your education?

asian genes (i am not even kidding)

I hope the fagposter gets us range banned once and for all. I’ve been watching this shitshow daily for the past 4 years, it’s not gonna end unless the whole country gets banned. It needs to happen somehow.

I am so sorry you had to see this.
We're not all like this, I swear.

An unsatisfying answer I must say. You just posted another chat where Finns came on top. Since you live in Finland, you must be able to come up with a better response than that.

Finland-Swedes IRL are the polar opposite of Sup Forums memes. Only 1/10 of them live in Helsinki and 1/10 of those that do are rich. That's 1% of all Finland-Swedes who fit the forced Sup Forums stereotype.
Most Finland-Swedes are bönde sons of fishermen and tomato pickers who have zero education and a drug addiction who live in shitholes like Hanko and Närpiö. There is no more activity on their brains than their bank accounts. Anyone familiar with non 1%er Finland-Swedes would correctly expect them to score like Alabama trailer trash.

Ylilauta might help. Recruit those jonnes to raid Sup Forums constantly. Maybe that will get us banned for a good amount of time.

I'm serious. We have the highest amount of east asian admixture in all of europe. We are also autistic introverted robots just like east asians.
Finns are mongols from central asia

I can safely say you didnt contribute to the PISA statistic

How did we get banned from krautchan?

We could learn something from that. Raids are one but there must be something else that helps us getting range-banned

But inbreeding has a negative correlation with IQ.
If Finns mixed with Ashkenazi Jewish women the true master race would be born.

Jealous wh*Toid detected. How does it feel to be a brainlet?

Why aren’t Russians as smart then?

Finns European admixture comes primarily from Balts. Russians are different.

>survival of the fittest makes the best man
I guess they tried to save it by claiming that all dumb Finns haven't been able to reproduce or died. Even so, this paper doesn't seem to affirm any why Finns have a higher PISA scores.

All Nordic people are autistic, especially in Denmark and Sweden. Plus East Asians may be smart, but that doesn't explain why Finland is doing well on PISA scores.

The manlet's shoes of choice.

>inbreeding has a negative correlation with IQ
>proceeds to talk about ashkenazis
Gj contradicting yourself, retard

That's pretty much the point. Both Finns and Ashkenazi Jews have decreased IQs from what nature wills because of inbreeding.
Niels Bohr being half Danish was way above the average inbred Jew in intellect.

The most Baltic Balts (Lithuanians) have an average IQ lower than Russia though

>why not dress normal like this?
Did I just go back to 1989?

>why Finns have a higher PISA scores.
Because finno-ugrics are the mustard race. Estonians too have performed extremely well in pisa over the last few years

They probably just find the local street weirdos and art students and photograph them. All major cities have these groups.

> straight fit blue jeans
Gay af.

>Finland and Estonia are doing well on PISA scores
>these countries inhabit the human masterrace

Truly a masterrace response.

Latvians are pretty much normal humans here. Compare to Ukraine which has a lot to do with Russia.

I for one believe that mixing Swedes, Finns and Ashkenazies would create the ultimate human.

t. Cargo shorst and sandals with socks

>Fenno-Swede-Ashkenazies

The jewest of them all

>Plus East Asians may be smart, but that doesn't explain why Finland is doing well on PISA
BECAUSE WE ARE ASIAN. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND FOR FUCKS SAKE

Dude, I don't know why we perform well OKAY???!

Why are lithuanians so dumb? They are the purest europeans in a genetic sense.

She doesn't look very smart though

Smart ones immigrated to Finland or Poland.
Karelia had a Lithuanian governor during Novgorod era.