/éire/

The Japanese military is the best in the world edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHRncab3Cdg
youtube.com/watch?v=b6pNl7qejNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vietnamese army is
the only army that could stop the us "army"

Who's gonna be intimidated by that weebshit?

The UK decided to declare a "containment" war at me because I was "being too aggressive" and then I declared war to take Qinghai which caused the US and Japan to join. Fought them off, won Qinghai; and then, right before the game ended, Russia and France declared another "containment" war.

Fascists finally won an election just before the game ended, and everyone is Chinese as you would expect. Mongolian not even second. ;_;
Oh well, at least I have some of my primary culture unlike China who had all unaccepted culture.

Someone teach me how to pronounce Tiocfaidh ár lá

Chucky arr law

Chucky or law

"stop"

>Vietnamese army is
the only army that could stop the us "army"
>this is what euroniggers actually believe

>Six One weather update cancelled

youtube.com/watch?v=IHRncab3Cdg

business idea: make dublin scorching again

If /éire/ is anything to go by, non-weebs are incredibly intimidated by anime.

To be fair, I don't believe that. If the USA wanted to win at all costs, they could have. But that wasn't the purpose of their intervention in Vietnam. Still, they did come up short in fighting farmers with AK-47s. Some tough lessons were learnt.

Their weather department is collapsing under the weight of all these weather events.

Begone knacker.

fuck off classist west brit scum

>scorch dublin to the ground
Fantastic idea.

>irish gdp per capita is now a tenner

>classist
Knackerism is not restricted to a specific class of people. If you infer that from me calling you a knacker, you might actually be a classist yourself.

What would you know about Ireland? Brits are famously ignorant about what goes on over here.

Shipsluts were a lot less attractive back then.

actually took me a while to notice the American flags in the background, I was convinced this was here until then.

Half of those faces look deformed.. like they were handpicked horror movie extras.

These threads have been on life support these past few days.

Plans for the night, lads? I think I'll be playing a bit of Bloodborne, hopefully I won't have too much trouble against Gascoigne.

Will probably try to keep this thread alive and not much else. Currently going through one of those phases again where I don't have any interest in playing vidya, so I'm at a bit of a loose end after 9:30 or so.

How does this make you feel?

>Plans for the night
"Stuff". Trying to think of games that /éire/ could potentially play.
Think I may download Warframe for the weekend, apparently it's been improved quite a bit in the last year or so. Still probably grind central though.
>Gascoigne
That's a boss, I presume.

Didn't know Rosslare was that far south. Who cares what way some third world shithole draws Europe though, in fairness.

Damn Scots.

>That's a boss, I presume.
Aye. One of the first ones. It's actually my second time attempting a playthrough of Bloodborne, I got past him in the first one but didn't get very far in the game before giving up anyway.

>It's actually my second time attempting a playthrough of Bloodborne
I bought it a year or two ago when I got my PS4 and played for like an hour or two. I hadn't played a Dark Souls before and I was never really into those more hardcore RPGs, if you want to call them that.
Kept dying every minute. Made it past like the mob of villagers at the start, but kept dying to like some wolves on the bridge above that.
Maybe I should try playing again sometime and "get gud".
Have you played the previous DS games?

In Ulster, the Loyalists are the only people who matter. We will go to war the Irish and British state to maintain ourselves. We attack foreigners in our area's and drive them out. Liberalism has been driven out of the public space. Ulster is becoming the safest part of Western Europe and the DUP don't retreat under media pressure. Brexit doesn't matter, the Loyalists understand this. What the Irish are doing is a last gasp attempt to force the Loyalists to back down, but the Loyalist see how weak the EU and Irish state is, and think no we will wait for a few years and see what happens then. We just need to hold on a few more year, and then will shall be on our march to victory over the British and Irish states, with or without the support of the IRA and Irish nationalists.

>pic
Is that anime any good? I've been meaning to pick it up for ages but never got around to it.

>Have you played the previous DS games?
Yeah, and actually that's probably part of what put me off from BB the first time around. I was expecting it to be more like Dark Souls. I understand and accept the differences now though, and the fact that being good at Dark Souls doesn't mean I'm good at Bloodborne.
I'm looking forward to the DaS1 remaster in May, I can only hope they don't fuck it up. The PVP is pretty bad in Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne, I hope the remaster keeps it faithful to the original.

>Is that anime any good
It's been a few years, but I remember having a fun time watching it with Sup Forums, mainly because of the MC and the memes he generated. There are some really cute girls in it as well.
I should really read the LNs, if they are translated.

Getting increasingly frustrated by the horrible dub they have in Kingdom Come and "Heinrich" being a dumb cunt
Wonder if I get to rape someone in this game

>. Trying to think of games that /éire/ could potentially play.
Any ideas?

Lux, your Prime Minister was saying some weird shit at a press conference with Tusk today.

Yeah, I want to watch it for the memes and the qts. Might start it this weekend if I get a chance.

Also I remember it having a rather nice OP for the second cour, or at least parts of it were nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=b6pNl7qejNw
>want to watch it for the memes and the qts
Be warned, I have a claim on most of the qts (i.e. 90% of the girls in the show). You're welcome to have the fat one though.

>the fact that being good at Dark Souls doesn't mean I'm good at Bloodborne
What are the main differences exactly, I haven't a clue having not played DS.
Do you think you'd prefer DS or Bloodborne?

>Any ideas
TF2 or Warframe, maybe. I'm kind of just looking at F2P games on Steam, so nobody has to commit to buying anything that we might only play once.

He'll be gone by December and his weird townie party will die off like the tumor it is
What did he say?

>I have a claim on most of the qts (i.e. 90% of the girls in the show)
>claiming multiple girls in one show
Absolutely abhorrent. I'm pretty sure there's a law against that.

I didn't catch all of it, but he was making some criticism of Brexit by highlighting how much Poland had benefited from EU membership, but he was phrasing it very poorly and it sounded like he was insulting Poland, so he kept sorta half-apologising to Tusk who was sitting beside him.

>pretty sure there's a law against that
Think you might be right actually. Important these things are enforced. Thanks for clearing that up.

>weird townie party will die off like the tumor it is
You no like townies?

>by highlighting how much Poland had benefited from EU membership, but he was phrasing it very poorly and it sounded like he was insulting Poland, so he kept sorta half-apologising to Tusk who was sitting beside him
As much as I despise Xavier,you might be interpreting a bit too much into this,he's known for saying things without actually saying anything and leaving people confused and this is probably nothing different
That's why we send the G-D to visit foreign leaders and not that David Cameron rip-off

>he's known for saying things without actually saying anything and leaving people confused
Well I was certainly confused by the end of the clip. as did Tusk (although he was doing his best to hide it with that constipated expression he frequently puts on).

>That's why we send the G-D to visit foreign leaders and not that David Cameron rip-off
Is that not what modern monarchs do for the most part? I don't know your system but I assumed the Grand Duke is like our president in that regard.

>G-D
I keep thinking you're self-censoring the word God when you say this.

>Is that not what modern monarchs do for the most part
Can't send your president to meet the EU though, that's the head of governments job.

>You no like townies?
I don't like the DP,and only Luxembourg city actually has them lead their communal council,meaning that 90% of their voters live in the capital

>I don't know your system but I assumed the Grand Duke is like our president in that regard.
He does get a few more powers in times of political crisis
What can the president do?

>Well I was certainly confused by the end of the clip
He tries a bit too hard not to upset anyone in any way and to stay neutral,but it doesn't really work that well

>What can the president do?
Write poetry, sympathise with commies and turn on the Christmas lights. Once Miriam is in she'll change things.

>Once Miriam is in she'll change things.
Don't speak of such evils.

A great people

It's a moot point anyway, she'll never be able to beat Blindboy.

>Blindboy as President

>Fortnite is actually a good game
Is this actually not a meme?

Also fug everyone on Three getting all these IPs banned.

I played it on console and I didn't like it. But I am quite aware that most my gripes with it would be addressed by playing it on PC instead.

What do you mean?

>I am quite aware that most my gripes with it would be addressed by playing it on PC instead
What was wrong exactly, control scheme or something?
I initially thought the ability to just lay down walls to block shots and such was incredibly silly and would be frustrating, but I guess in a way there is some tactical element to it. Allows you to heal up and prep yourself for a few seconds and such. Still seems a bit silly, but watching some streamers and they seem to be having fun.
Also it's free which is always good (kinda) I guess.
>What do you mean
Using mobile broadband and we share a pool of IP addresses. Restart my router and I get a new one everytime, but many of these are often banned so I have to restart my router until I get an unbanned one.
Dubs probably to blame.

>What was wrong exactly, control scheme or something?
Yeah, the gameplay revolves around altering the direction you are facing quickly and precisely, whether it be for the gunplay or the construction. It doesn't suit a controller.

>I initially thought the ability to just lay down walls to block shots and such was incredibly silly and would be frustrating, but I guess in a way there is some tactical element to it. Allows you to heal up and prep yourself for a few seconds and such. Still seems a bit silly, but watching some streamers and they seem to be having fun.
Yeah, I couple of Youtubers I follow really know how to use the construction tools to their advantage. If you don't master them, you're going to be at a serious disadvantage.

>Dubs probably to blame.
Probably.

Why are you on mobile broadband though?

*a couple

>massive stairs across the map
What...

>If you don't master them, you're going to be at a serious disadvantage
>mastering games
I better not play that so. I am a professional amateur in all games, except a few strategy ones.
>Why are you on mobile broadband
Uhh... reasons...
It's often faster than broadband through the line though, 45Mb or so.

>Using mobile broadband and we share a pool of IP addresses
I used to get plenty of those "You were banned for three days in 2009 for spamming a thread with 87 pictures of super saiyan goku. Now that you have seen this your ban is expired" or something. Thankfully hasn't happened again in ages.

>What...
I saw a team win it once by building a platform at the highest possible level above the final circle and then sniping the remaining players from above. By the time the other players realised they were above them it was too late.

>by building a platform at the highest possible level above the final circle
I assume the platforms/stairs don't just fall apart if you shoot one of the bottom "rungs"? Could one build a floating skybase?
And I assume building actually decent bases aren't really a thing at all? Have they indicated they would like this to be a thing?

>Thankfully hasn't happened again in ages
Was this on mobile broadband or your normal internets?

>I assume the platforms/stairs don't just fall apart if you shoot one of the bottom "rungs"? Could one build a floating skybase?
They need to retain at least one connection to the ground. Otherwise they collapse.

>And I assume building actually decent bases aren't really a thing at all?
No, it's more about building barricades, flanking routes, and lines of sight.

>Have they indicated they would like this to be a thing?
There's nothing stopping you doing it now, but it's a terrible strategy unless it's really late game.

>There's nothing stopping you doing it now
True, but no incentive at the same time and in a competitive game doing something that doesn't offer much advantage isn't really worth doing. Would be interesting to see if they could shape some gamemode around the concept.
>They need to retain at least one connection to the ground
Ahh I see, that might explain some of the people falling suddenly from great heights. Thought it may also be just the lag.

*Though

>Was this on mobile broadband or your normal internets?
Normal internet. It resets itself sometime in the middle of the night so it was annoying when my late night posting would be interrupted by someone's ancient ban.

>posting one of my images
I'm honoured.

>Would be interesting to see if they could shape some gamemode around the concept.
That would require a complete change in the meta and would not be attractive to most Fortnite players.

>most Fortnite players
But who cares about normies and e-sport Twitch streamers?

>It resets itself sometime in the middle of the night so it was annoying when my late night posting would be interrupted
I sometimes have a similar issue. Clearly not suited to evolved hyper night owls like ourselves.

Oíche.

Codladh sámh.

think I may go to bed soon too. Night all.

Do you love Japan?

nippon daisuki

can brit has hug ?