/brit/

time of the month edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you're fat, lose weight. it's not complicated

Name one thing wrong with populism.

grim

the people are dumb and ill informed and easily manipulated by charismatic demagogues

trying to convince my dad the mines were a dead end industry on life support
don't think it's working

What do you eat for lunch. What cut of chicken do you buy and how do you cook the chicken / fish. any particular dish that you make?

average iq

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI
gabagool

IMPORTANT
everything

lads i have depression and bad anxiety, anxiety especially.

my pet rock can get hold of xannies now

should they keep away from them even tho they'll help my pet rock?

>people are entitled to good mental health even though they are doing things wrong
Enough with playing the victim.

What the people want is whats most important though

Having your period?

>how blair got elected

dont know who that is

take them all

what's wrong with Brit food ?

no it isn't
democracy was a mistake

a puerto rican once asked for change, what a loser

people are stupid. look at brexit, we literally character assassinated ourselves because some people were butthurt about seeing a brown face

Fuck being a hole.

xanax is for panic attacks, not overall anxiety

please take them
would love you to die from benzo withdrawals

Women shouldn't have rights

The people were sick of unlimited third world immigration
They voted against it
Simple as

Food is good. It's the fat people that are wrong.

alri but when are you going to post scat until you're banned again?
ill informed people are manipulated into thinking they want bad things because they're not educated of the meaning and consequences of such things

If something is popular with the people, and the government are elected to enact the will of the people, surely all governments should be 'populist' and be doing everything they can to support populist ideas

right now i might have an orange for lunch or have the orange for breakfast and oatmeal for lunch.

im cutting weight (still need to lose 30lbs) right now so calories are limited and I have a big dinner. pic related is typical for me for another couple of months

Women should have tights

i think you mean how trump got elected, he fooled the idiots in the rust belt to vote him in

This
The people are always right

Jꜰ ʏou ᴀRe RᴀcJꜱt, wHJte ꜱupRemᴀcJꜱt, ꜱexJꜱt,
tRᴀɴꜱpHoʙJc, ꜱuppoRt pedopHJMJᴀ, oR Rᴀpe,
ᴀ ꜰuRRʏ RᴀJdeR, ᴀMtꜰuRRʏ, ᴀɴtJ-pc, ᴀɴtJ-ꜱjw,
oR ꜰᴀcJꜱt do NOT coɴtᴀct me.
ʏou wJMM ʙe BLOCKED.

>America is as bad as Saudi Arabia
>people are stupid.

You. You are stupid. You are the most stupid fucking person that posts here.

hmmmm when you put it like that...

I dont want to post in this disgusting general anymore but i have to say what a disgusting picture that is. shame on you

I'll do as i please
Damm you all

Benzos are literally the gold standard of anxiolytic (at least initially, tolerance builds up quickly)

you are now about to witness the power of hardcore

>eat the last biscuit
>mummy checks the tin
>calls me a greedy little pig

show me the last time i did that

you'll have to go back to 2016, just lol @ you for remembering shitposts that old

no, he's right. You're right too. But Trump, Blair, Corbyn, etc, they're all demagogues who rely on idiots

You really are a bitter loser aren’t you mr no logo mr work a day for world peace?

it's far too short acting for GAD

t. commie corbyn supporter
typical

yeah, exactly, the tolerance means you can't take them regularly, you should only use them in really bad situations

the irony is brexit means less european and more third world immigration

Post in /mena/ arab man

business idea: compulsory tight days
every female in the country wears tights every single friday

member when i used to post scat? i member

any soggy biscuit man in?

in masterrunt's case you can add excessive mandy use

Teachers should be allowed to hit children in fits of rage and macbooks should be mandatory to everyone over the age of 5. And cars should be banned too, no need for them in 2018

and where is dad in all this?

love sopranos
simple as

like that uncle ben scene too

not when they're brainwashed

Lisick you dumb fat fuck you have depression and anxiety because of your drug use

Doing mdma if you are prone to depression is so stupid

see for chicken i usually have thighs usually since they have a lot of fat and are nice and juicy and easy to cook. i throw them on a pan with some veggies (broccoli, kale, spinach) and cover in foil so the fat juices from the chicken and water in the veggies steams them. it comes out great.

for the fish i just season the fillets, wrap in foil and cok in the oven also

pic related when i didnt feel like doing dishes before cooking so i poorfagged it up

bizarro rorkesheed

Well it was going to happen anyway
The people collectively said enough is enough

im coming home, brother

interesting how both the liberal left and the reactionary right both hate democracy for similar reasons but they cite different examples (for the liberals, Brexit and Trump, for the reactionaries, most democracy in general)

weed & tranqs

>Lisick you dumb
stopped reading there

member when /brit/ wasn't littered with yank posts? i member

the most powerful and based men in history have been short

In the UK benzos are only ever prescribed acutely anyway (apart from a huge number of housewives prescribed them in the '70s on a maintenance dose)

sue

Funny that some of these things bring me joy.
Moderation is key.
Would never willingly destroy my brain with SSRIs though.

>if you hold a serious conviction then your brainwashed
kys spic

>They voted against it
no they didnt

Those are some huge lips

>this piece of shit racist show was popular

unbelievable

sue

coming home from work

> Swedish metal band
> they sing in English

Member when non-anglos knew their place

>no they didn't

back to leftypol

>the most powerful and based men in history have been short

spic

dago

be honest, why do latin americans make you so butthurt? You're literally one of us. Was it the powerful /lat/ banter?

Everyone that didn't vote for things I did, were merely fooled by Russians and I'll present my evidence right now!

*walks out of the room*
*Screeching from a car fading away*

>my Finook ass is on FIRE

>Doing mdma if you are prone to depression is so stupid

Not him but a couple of very well timed rolls helped lift my depression last year by allowing me to appreciate my friends and life again

then I overdid it this year

10 years ago you were right and i was wrong. in 2018 i am right and you are wrong.

and if you love america so much why dont you fuck off there im sure youll enjoy owning 20 guns while living in fear of being gunned down by a trigger happy police officer

never been made to think this bad

>French dubstep duo
>sing songs en Anglais

can't decipher the lyrics through the screaming anyway so it's fine by me

the point of populism isn't actually giving the people what they want, it's appealing to "the people" and offering a narrative of "the people" against some exploitative force (the rich/the elites/the jews/the aristocracy/the trade unionists) while offering quick-fix solutions that usually have little basis in reality.

i.e. "the people are tired of being exploited by dogs, leading to the recent problems of wage stagnation and underemployment, if elected then I - Dr. Demagogue - will deport all dogs in the country to France thereby freeing up guard roles for humans and allowing resources currently wasted on chewtoys to be turned to productive human use."
a majority of people may well come to hate dogs as a result of my charisma, generating a genuine popular mandate for my policies largely off the back of the failure of the major political parties to offer anything better, but deporting all the dogs isn't actually going to achieve anything, nor was it a genuinely felt desire before I got up on my soapbox and started repeating the things that the cat whispers into my ear when I'm asleep. furthermore, a substantial minority of "the people" who quite enjoy the company of their pet dogs are excluded from my original simple narrative - which was that all "the people" are in conflict with dogs, which is a nonsense. some of the people hate dogs, some love them, and then a large middle section don't care and are willing to throw dogs under the bus to have me instead of May or Corbyn.

Love Trump, love brexit
Love right wing populism

3.5 BILLION YEARS
Life, it's 3.5 billion years old. You exist today because of a chain reaction lasting. 3.5 billion years. For 3.5 billion years your ancestors had sex.. If just ONE of them didn't, you wouldn't be here today. JUST ONE. That's all it takes to remove you from history, just one organism in your lineage dying a virgin.
3.5 BILLION WOMEN
Women, 3.5 billion of them walk this Earth. More than any other period in human history.
And you can't even get one of them to have sex with you let alone have your child hahahahHHHHaAHHAHhhahahHHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE OF YOU LAD FUCKING STAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOU ARE SO PATHETIC 3.5 BILLION YEARS ALL FOR FUCKING NOTHING FPFTTHJRJSHAAHAHAHAHAHA 3.5 BILLION YEARS OF EVOLUTION AND YOU STILL CAN'T GET ANY

social interaction causes depression though