God of /cum/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nADBhH
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I AM THE LEADER OF /CUM/

I’m choosing this thread

t. Quality poster

Sup Forums is for discussion of cultures. Having a general with 3 separate countries with COMPLETELY different cultures makes the general nothing more than a chatroom for different cultures.

You might as well not have a general at all if you're going to include Mexico in this general

what did he mean by this

>Sup Forums is for discussion of cultures. Having a general with 3 separate countries with COMPLETELY different cultures makes the general nothing more than a chatroom for different cultures.
>
>You might as well not have a general at all if you're going to include Mexico in this general

What did he mean by this?

Your fucking country is made of states that have completely different cultures you utter moron.

We're all friends here, chum. MEANIES OUT.

America has its own culture that isn't Mexico and isn't Canada, are you really denying this?

I like pooping

A /usa/ general would be merely a chat room for states with different cultures

And a Mexico general would be all of the Mexicans discussing their regional cultures. A German general has Germans discussing their regional cultures. What's your point?

Just take it to it's logical conclusion and make a general for your city/town/area.

And a North American general would be all North Americans discussing their regional cultures. What’s your point?

So this is the thread we're in?

We have borders separating our countries and different flags. Go take this argument to /mammi/ or /luso/ or /mena/ and watch them call you a retarded leaf

Stop fighting

oui

You have borders separating your your states and counties with different flags. Same in Canada and Mexico. I’m just trying to use your logic here to argue against you. Seems you’re too thick headed to understand your own arguments.

the west coast already has a hierarchy set in place

You don't understand how regions, states, and provinces work, do you?

The pacific northwest is the best region in the Americas

eat poo

It's so unfair! We need a circlejerk general like everyone else!

What’s your point here. Are you just trying to talk shit now?

which thread is the thread tho

As of now, this one.

You're actually retarded if you don't understand how country borders work, or you're just willfully ignorant.

What flag is the second one?

Jefferson, dumb in-state runts trying to secede and form their own libertarian state

The "state of Jefferson", it's as real as Cascadia.

How y'all doing in the free land of the seppo peoples?

I fully understand how borders work. I want to understand why you’re bringing them up though? What’s your point? What are you trying to argue? If you’re just shitposting that’s fine.

>y'all

Think he's trying to argue the US needs it's own general.

Met a really cute chinese fob girl at uni, is it an issue that i'm slightly brown?

It does
Canada and Mexico are shite

just installed snapchat for the first time

im basically a normie now

the other thread is the real one
I will keep posting blog posts over there until migration has been complete

depressing

Mexico and the US are different countries with different cultures, we don't need to have a general together. If you tried making a general with Mexico and Finland called /finmex/, the Finnish people would tell you to fuck off. Having completely different cultures and countries in a general makes no sense.

Are you aware of the highly successful /lat/, /balk/, /mena/, /v4/, /ausnz/, etc generals?

Bringing cultures together is the highest goal.

Personally, I am bringing Taiwanese and German culture together as I am dating an aboriginal Taiwanese woman.

This board is about discussing different cultures. Who cares what the autistic Finns think. We like having /cum/ and discussing these differences. You can make a /usa/ circle jerk if you do please. Nobody is stopping you.

We've been ok with it for years. Feel free to fuck off, you won't be missed.

why are you so butthurt? it's a North American general

>The nigger is still at it
Out of here

Besame
Besame mucho
Como si fuera esta noche....
....la ultima vez....

Is it me or did the font just change in this site's layout? I think I might be tripping balls

some feminist bible thumpers pulled me over on my way to my car after my last class and started talking my ear off about how there's two gods, male and female, and how the bible predicted the fall of greece and persia or some shit

good job boys, we btfo the retard together

>turn on radio
>Hey everyone, this is [artist] live from [city] and here's my new single

>delivery delayed again

Just you

confirmed the job for spring/summer feelsgood, gonna be working outside doing garden restoration

nice

Sun light makes you age

why do people post like this

autism

I really enjoy working outside in the sun after spending the majority of the year outside of the sun because of clouds and cold weather. Gonna get a tan

>dumb for not wanting to be run by the cancer that is the bay area and socal

no, theyre dumb because they expect to have a thriving economy based off the nonexistant industry that makes up all of eastern/extreme northern california, which is just retirees, retail, and ski resorts, and create a cash cow by taking the weed industry of mendecino county and make it mass scale all over the proposed land of jefferson

i think they just want to be in control of their own policies and not have to be influenced by the cancerous politics of social inequality and chicanos to their south. i dont really most people that support jefferson have some marijuana agrarian pipe dream

you dont need to secede to get a better voice in the state gov't

I get where they're coming from with their "no representation" schpiel, but everything else about the movement is retarded

dude self determination ok? multiple counties have already voted to leave the state, just leave it up to the people. if they dont want to be californian then let them leave. literally only a fascist/commie would try to keep people in a political entity they want no part of

Autism

Should've renewed your amazon prime subscription.

/cum/ is for friendly non rude discussion, pls leave

>A fresh off the boat Chinese dude took my name as his western name
Motherfucker I was unique

what’s your name

It's too unique to say, don't want to dox myself

gaylord xD

Reminder to join my server

discord.gg/nADBhH

Don't push it

It's delayed because of weather (driver can't handle snow or something lol). Prime wouldn't have made a difference.

not to give the other poster the satisfaction of a (you)
tl;dr autism

No.

I’ll tell you mine, it’s not very common here

l like this frog.

haha good post hans

gayboi?

no! >:|
It’s Carlos

got a job offer in Saskatchewan

who hype here

you CHI's need to get the FRICK OUT OF CANADA RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO AMERICA LIKE THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(except for the cute chicanas)

why would you want to go to Saskatchewan

lies

regina and saskatoon are shitholes

to heem tf out of CANADIANS hahaha

weed came in the mail :--DD

absolutely rude

/cum/ is a nintendo only general

every slander againts nintendo wont be tolerated and will never be forgotten

fug iPhone, doesn’t send my gifs correctly

please dont come

Woah same