Why are libtards such snowflakes?

Why are libtards such snowflakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/politics/media/2018/03/sun-accuses-snowflakes-misunderstanding-frankenstein-while-misunderstanding
scmp.com/news/world/article/1683752/british-tabloid-sun-will-no-longer-feature-topless-page-three-girls
archive.org/details/frankenstein_1107_librivox
youtube.com/watch?v=RGR4SFOimlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao

Except that's the point of Frankenstein you stupid cheese drinking southron Algerian monkey.

I don't even understand 'news' agencies these days.

That's literally the whole point of the novel.

>haha le liberals are SNOWFLAKES XD
>*someone makes a joke about white people or right wingers*
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>right wing intellectuals

>expecting conservatives to read or have a unbiased view

newstatesman.com/politics/media/2018/03/sun-accuses-snowflakes-misunderstanding-frankenstein-while-misunderstanding

kill yourself fat nigger mutt subhuman 56% homo faggot

this has to be satire
*googles it*
OHNONONONO

>TRIGGERED LIBTARD SNOWFLAKES claim that it was MAN who was the TRUE BEAST all along, not Kong

But that is the point of the character

Arguments could be made against it though.

And I thought only Americans hated to read

OH NONONONONNONO LIBTARDS BTFO
#MAGA
#ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE
#BLACKED

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Both left wing and right wing people are utter cancer. Any extremist group that cares more about upholding an ideology and increasing its quota of members more than actually benefiting the society is retarded.

>Franken(((stein)))
Clearly the left sympathizes with him because he's Jewish, if he was white they'd have no problem calling him a "monster "

I think that's the """joke"""

Why are conservashits so bad at thinking critically?

btw i only saw the 1931 movie and i'm pretty sure that while the monster was a giant retarded that couldn't measure his own strength he was neither innocent nor guilty, the only guilty was his creator and he corrected his "sin" by burning down the monster and never taking responsibity for the dead and injured
nowadays legally the monster has no accountability (because retarded AND artificial) but back then he was a "thing"

you're too good for this site. leave while you can, save yourself

That's a level of irony I just don't think The Sun is capable of though.

That was literally the point of the novel

I don't think Sun is joking, they probably legit thought he was meant to be a generic horror movie monster. OP was probably joking though.

in the book he wasnt a retard
and he doesnt burn him down

anyways who the hell reads The Sun? that's like claiming you actually read the articles in Playboy, it is well known that everyone buys it for the chebs--- o nooo
scmp.com/news/world/article/1683752/british-tabloid-sun-will-no-longer-feature-topless-page-three-girls

The creature is actually very intelligent in the book

>OP was probably joking though.
Yes, that's what I meant

ah so the 1994 movie is more faithful? gotta watch that one

The monster 'knowingly' kills Frankenstein's sister in a fit of rage.

I actually pretty much agree that the monster isn't really that innocent.

The movie version doesn't have much to do with the novel. In the novel he is a tragic figure.

That's literally the point of the book.

The whole ideology is they're already right
Not that far left are any better of course

>you're too good for this site

was this supposed to be sarcasm? :-)

>conservatives can't into reading comprehension
what else is new?

Link? This is too hilarious to be real.

seriously read the book
its very good and has aged pretty well (unlike the piece of trash that Dracula was)
I dont even like reading that much but enjoyed it a lot

oh noes it's too late
PART OF THE CREW PART OF THE SHIP PART OF THE CREW PART OF THE SHIP

>read
ew no
archive.org/details/frankenstein_1107_librivox
just kidding, i'll read it

>unlike the piece of trash that Dracula was

on an unrelated note i'm surprised that women don't shill the fact that Frankenstein was written by a women. considering that it was the XIX century and the novel was rightfully good you never hear it being mentioned

it wasnt a piece of trahs really
it was just bad/mediocre

Apparently it's somewhat disputed whether or not Mary actually wrote the book.

*disputed by total nutters with absolutely no proofs

it's a genre-defining masterpiece. before Dracula came out, horror was considered to be nothing but silly childrens entertainment

What is wrong with native English speakers? Are they all Sup Forumstard redditors cucks MAGA KEK now?

Right-wingers/conservatives are subhuman and deserve to be set to work in factories without pay.

That's nothing, after Trump was elected they need to crawl into safe-spaces with therapy puppies and Play-Doh.

On one level the original novel was subtitled "The Modern Prometheus" by Shelley, a reference meant to apply to Victor Frankenstein and his transgression against natural order. The whole point to the novel is hubris and works as a cautionary tale.

Going deeper, Frankenstein's monster is fully capable of thought and emotion and is born an inocent, his becoming a monster is symbolic, he murders a young girl while still not fully aware of the consequence for his actions, an act for which Victor Frankenstein is responsible because he abandoned his creation. The moral ambiguity of who's the monster is in fact key to the novel, it's meant as an allegory for the fall of man and original sin. Victor Frankenstein takes onto himself the role of demiurge, he stands for the biblical God, his creation calls himself Adan, he stands for humanity.

Frankenstein monster was purposefully written as a victim by the author, by itself that proposition is correct, except he wasn't misunderstood but a killer, once he took human life he placed himself beyond any possible redemption (in Shelley's moral universe this applies to humans born of women as well) and Victor Frankenstein ultimately taking responsibility for his actions, as he comes to acknowledge he is responsible for pain both suffered and inflicted by his creation, still means he must destroy the "monster" for the sake of others.

TL;DR Yes, he was a victim, no he wasn't misunderstood.

1. notorious tabloid intentionally writes clickbait to rile up self-professed leftists, thereby getting their coveted ad shekels
2. leftist website writes a rebuttal to the clickbait, getting ad shekels from both the "yas kween sleigh" leftists and curious conservatives
3. both leftists and conservatives argue about this for weeks on an East Timorese zoetrope review forum, whose owner collects even more ad shekels

and that's why Anglo countries have a richer economy than your cunt's :^)

the natural order fucking sucks dude

Kek, that's the whole point, it's Dostoievsky's grand inquisitor
youtube.com/watch?v=RGR4SFOimlk

>finn calls someone a homo faggot

This is the equivalent of those retarded buzfeed clickbait articles. The whole point of these headlines is for you to be angered enough to click the site so you can be bombarded by their (((advertisements))). Good job everybody ITT, you're doing exactly what they want you to do

sry I don't read posts before I reply

>Snowflake students
Can't make this shit up.

I haven't read it in years how many did he kill?

I haven't read it recently either, but I think it was at least two, then maybe Victor himself as well.

I think Victor died on the boat in the north pole due to illness from hunting the monster

So the monster murders Victor's younger brother and frames the maid resulting in her death, Victor's best friend and his wife. He also burns down a house

Yeah, he kind of loses his innocence a bit there.