>I'm french. I'm proud of eiffel tower and napoleon
english
>I'm english. I'm proud of the empire and king arthur
polish
>I'm polish. I'm proud of john paul II and winged hussars
greek
>I'm greek. I'm proud of our philosophers and ancient history

american
>I'm white. I'm proud of plato, aristotle, napoleon, ancient rome, democracy and freedom. I know what I am talking about, my parents were 1/4 german

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJtoVaOjRpY
vocaroo.com/i/s0aPkJE23Nln
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yfw americans think "white culture" is a thing

>Napoopan
>French

>being proud of things you had absolutely nothing to do with

OH NO NO NO

I don't see that very often. It's more like
>I'm a proud American. I love our founding fathers and how they fought for muh freedoms, dog bless

youtube.com/watch?v=eJtoVaOjRpY

go back to "portugal"

Never heard a american say any of that. They usually say they're proud of their heritage or whatever which is europeans dispora's fault anyways

>I'm Polish, I'm proud of Copernicus, Friedrich Nietzsche and Marie Curie.

>I'm german I'm proud of karl marx, EU, martin luther and 2nd world war
also
>implying copernicus and curie were not polish

King Arthur was Welsh and Napoleon was Italian

I am a Greek.

>Tfw your country is so shitty that you have to be proud of the pope

I am a Volga German, excuse you

Napoleon was Corsican

This
why are non Germanics always larping as them?

>I'm French I'm proud of Charlemagne
>I'm Anglo I'm proud of the Queen
>I'm polish I'm proud of Copernicus

yes, corsicans are an italian ethnic group

Corsica was in fact one of the many things that France stole us. Thank you, cousins. You are assholes.

I'm American and I'm proud of Jesus, Joseph Smith, Mohandas Ghandi, and Martin Luther King.

Oh really? I thought their gig was kinda separated from the Italians for some reason, but that makes way more sense if I think about Sardinia and their history and all. Didn't it belong to Genua for quite a while now that I think about it?

t. Phone posting and my browser is not working for some reason

at least they have something to be proud of

Yes it was originally in the Republic of Genoa, ethnically and linguistically they are Italians. Closely related to Sardinians and Ligurians especially in Napoleon's time. They became more French over time though

Good to know, thanks lad

There's nothing wrong with white nationalism. It doesn't matter where in Europe you are from, the Indo-European blood you carry is the most valuable resource in the world. Your genes are responsible for the creation of the modern world and even though you're not directly responsible for it you share the same genotype as the people that are. You're ancestors are not dead, they're living inside of you this very moment and it is your job to carry on their successful linage.

But you invented the airplane.

>not being part of the accomplishments of the tribe you belong to
LMAO neckbeard or immigrant detected

In AMerica most and I mean 99% of your white supremacists are angry losers who feel they are owed a job.
THey actually want the rest of us to restructure the entire economy so they can benefit which is easily the most entitled attitude I can imagine. All these hicks have to be proud of is skin color, which is why the mutt meme is so effective, and the rest of the nation finds it pathetic

I'm Russian. I have nothing to be proud of

WHy do white supremacists talk like characters in a shitty fantasy novel?

Tolstoy, Dostovesky, Pavlov

Italy is a subset of France.

Because they play anime video games.

Its alkways
" The blood and soil of our ancestors call out and we must vanquish the degenerate influences killing our people"
or bullshit like that. Are they aware they sound like assholes?

>Angloids ITT pretending Napoopan wasn't French to divert the fact that King Arthur was FRENCH and not *Nglo at all

Classic

it isn't, but Belgium sure is

They most likely have autism, seriously.

French have Moorish blood, making them not white by the one drop rule.

I like how they actually believe their triumph is nigh and all white people secretly agree with them

That's obvious. And so are Wales and England (but not Scotland)

>I'm polish. I'm proud of john paul II and winged hussars
FUCKING LOL

"When you have no heritage, you have all heritage."

>portugal
OH NO NO NO

Fuck you cuck. Day of the Rope is soon and we will purge our land of the demonic influence corrupting our women. White power forever

>being proud of the Pope.
Jajajajajajajaja. You could've at least said The Witcher, Jakub.

I enjoy our landscape more than anything else desu

There's nothing to be proud about N*etzsche. He's the XIX century equivalent of a fedora donning larping manchild.

vocaroo.com/i/s0aPkJE23Nln

ITs far better than any christian philosophy

>retching
>not Orkish chanting

u wish bb

Literally nobody says that. Most people proud of America are proud of their military strength and their modern ideals of freedom.

Also:
>I'm english. I'm proud of the empire and king arthur
>Being proud of an empire that no longer exists and a king who was probably only a legend.
The English have much more to be proud of than that. They held their own versus the powerhouse of Germany that no other European power was even close to matching (if you exclude Russia since they're pretty unique in culture and history compared to Europe). Also, they pioneered lots of modern law and the legislative system they created via Parliament.

Most proud “white” Americans hate democracy through

>There's nothing wrong with white nationalism. It doesn't matter where in Europe you are from, the Indo-European blood you carry is the most valuable resource in the world. Your genes are responsible for the creation of the modern world and even though you're not directly responsible for it you share the same genotype as the people that are. You're ancestors are not dead, they're living inside of you this very moment and it is your job to carry on their successful linage.

No, we have Marie Skłodowska and many other great characters.

He was of Tuscan ancestry and his native tongue, Corsican, is a mutually-intelligible dialect of Italian.

Charlemange was French, and Copernicus was polish.

Fucking N*etzsche credited Christianity with the rise of modern western thought.
Guy's like N*etzsche and his followers such as Hitler hate Christianity because it's against violence, which is an important part of attaining their goals, and why they don't criticize Islam.

Woah, is that MUTTaro on your pic?

Being patriotic over the culture that allowed for those famous things and people to be created and exist isn't the same as being proud of them and acting like they're your personal accomplishments.

>german
I'm proud for simply being awesome.

I understand them though. If I were a fat white virgin NEET, I'd also be tempted to steal accomplishments from better men.

>We wuz aryans and shiiiiet

>I'm polish. I'm proud
What do Poles really have to be proud about?

>the Indo-European blood you carry is the most valuable resource in the world. Your genes are responsible for the creation of the modern world

german
>I'm german. I am proud of....
>"boooh! Nazi!"

I like your landscape too desu

Wow must be tough, truly native Germans are living in a state of oppression

>it's another "x country is shit" thread by Poland

OH NO NO NO NO

Tarkovsky
Eisenstein
Sokurov

>Your genes are responsible for the creation of the modern world
Is this supposed to be a good thing?

it isn't your tribe and you're not part of their accomplishments because you have absolutely nothing to do with them

Napoleon was French

Dios Mio...

Why would anyone be "proud" of the random shit you listed. That's autism

kek Pooland BTFO

Literally who? Is that someone from your village?

This. Well said. That's why our superiority causes such controversy. The Euro's asses are on fire and they keep creating these threads. Pretty funny.

Hahaha you can't be serious

I think corsican would have been one more mafioso tier place if it became italian (more than nos at least

Is it okay for Brazilians to say their heritage? We aren't nearly as obnoxious

american
I'm a white American, I'm proud of the founding fathers, Edison, the Wright brothers, and other great American innovators

Good post.

>Wright brothers
>innovators
OH NONONONO

King Arthur wasn't fucking real.

He probably was though.

Most people engage in the latter, though.

>i am proud of creating a catapult with a paper plane on it

Somebody that Arthur is loosely based off yeah. Still he wasn't English at all. Why is he the national hero of England instead of somebody like Alfred the Great?

>I'm polish. I'm proud to be as a low-skilled, low-wage labor source. I'm proud to be a janitor or a hooker for western europeans.

I'm CHI, i'm proud of..... Cesar Chavez?

But I'm American and I'm also not white

I'm proud of JPII as well, God bless

Dixie
I'm southern and I'm proud of my ancestors maintaining a paternal relationship with negros and General Lee.

I'm the hero of England though.

It's the side effect of having a history that goes back over a 1000 years. Things get muddled.