Post brutalist architecture from your country

Post brutalist architecture from your country.

Looks very comfy, would live. What's that side tower on the left?

grim

was brutalism an excuse for "we don't want to spend too much for poor people neighborhoods"?

My old school.

I fucking hate europeans for inventing this shit and spreading it everywhere. I hope that Le Corbusier burns in hell.

Probably the stairs/lift.

That was part of it
An even bigger part of it was that architects were justifying to themselves that they couldn't make buildings made using concrete, steel reinforcement, etc. not look like shit

exactly my point

le corbusier inspired functionalist masterpieces
for example pic related was perfectly functional for selling drugs

this style is very popular in south america

they have the common sense to paint their buildings though, instead of complaining about how ugly they are and doing nothing about it. wtf wh*toids

I'm assuming these are all churches. What is it with catholics and cucking themselves into building concrete monstrosities after the war? Something about newfound undecorated purity?

tfw no gf to explore and appreciate brutalism with

in my country they are usually found in public housing neighborhoods so it was just about fuck poor people

My town's church, dont know if its brutalist or not, but it is just as ugly.

To be fair this one actually looks interesting in some lighting, kinda like a mountainous backdrop, but at the end of the day it's still just an edgy hunk of concrete.

>Large unpainted concrete elements
>Simple geometric shapes sitting next to each other
Yeah, it's brutalism

This is why you should never trust an architect when they use the word "sympathetic"

reminds me of clockwork orange

that's a crime against humanity