Are european people regrets this

are european people regrets this

no I love the EU :)

no I love the EU :)

It could be a good thing without shitskins and islam.

yeah why are we in the EU, we're not even european. what a stupid union

being one of the few countries that actually fulfill the requirements to join the eu while shitstains i shall not even name are allowed to continue membership kind of makes my thinking noodle to boil

Basically without france

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i wasn't alive to choose it, but my parents and most people i know that were regret it- and who can blame them, it's a fucking shit show

>said the Al-Andalus 2.0

Yes I hate the EU >:(

We regret the euro t b h

No, it gives me another chance to fuck up Europe

yes, i wiash we had a real economy, but that can never happen in the e "u"

name one point in history when hungary had a decent economy

>are european people regrets this
is a German scam

I just want Europe to be like it was before. Iberia isolated from the stinky Europoors while the rest of Europe kills each other like the good retards they are.

Kek

we already do

>tfw not in the Visigoth kingdom never fell timeline
Fucking Frank niggers

Maybe Romania and Bulgaria a bit, pic related.
Away from that there needs to be some adjustments on the system, but overall it is not bad.

thas rite my gothic brother
al-andalus never happen
fuck the franks, worst germanics

At least Charles Martel stopped the moors unlike your crappy visigoths!!! :)

you aren't british, you're exactly like the rest of us and took part in all those wars

fuck EU

No, it's beautiful and needs to include Macedonia.

Well actually Moors entered because a local civil war between two gothic factions for the crown, and because one of the allies of the goth was a byzantine count which was butthurt against the visigothic king who banged his daughter.

also the swedish blood of the gothic cucks make them to accept islam to keep their power, they were never on the side of catholic iberians actually, at least the ones from Asturias resisted but i heard they were actually Cantabrians and not goths.

oh no nononono

Oh no you don't, EU was a godsend for you shitbaltics without it you would suicide yourself even faster.

fuck you and your *Nglo tricks

no germany