dogs are shit-tier animals and pets

>"people"

Chinese ad mixture

people who don't like dogs are not human

they need to practice before they'll do it on the other people

Because they're angry and too weak to hurt humans

You could at least get something cool if you don't mind having a pet that will eventually kill you.

Because no other race enjoys needless torture and suffering more than h*Mans

Smelly, flea-ridden, wake you up in the middle of the night barking at nothing, get hair fucking everywhere.

I don't approve of violence towards animals, but dogs make for shit pets. The bigger, the worse, since it just means more hair, more smell and more fleas.

Only niggers, muslims and general subhumans act like savages towards animals.

If you like dogs that's another issue, what you do to them is what counts.

dogs are just glorified rats

prove me wrong

Muslim hands typed this post

furry paws typed this post

Why shouldn't they? They are just animals.

This.

t. Muhammad Shadiq, 13 years old Syrian refugee currently attending German high school (actual age: 51)

> 2018
> still no consensus on Sup Forums about best pets
How long? How long must we sing this song?

Germany is clearly much worse. Even London can't match the density of furfaggots present in almost the entire German territory.

Low IQ extrovert dog owners can't accept that they're wrong.

I love Lovecraft, I love cats, I love dogs.

His views on the black race were fucking hilarious. Dude was a straight savage.

Only subhumans hate and/or eat dogs.
You can't refute this.

I love cats and dogs but prefer cats desu.

I feel like they are more rewarding as you have to earn their affection rather than just have them automatically love you unconditionally.

this

It can't be true if both of you like them.

Dogs were quite useful way back when

>complains about dogs beating hurt
>doesn’t complain as he stuffs his face with hamburgers and chicken

Asians eat them
Blacks make them fight
Latinos have them live out in the streets

Dogs are the white man's best friend

i brake for all animals except dogs, cry

Chickens are winged Jews.

This is now an Pitbull hate-thread
youtube.com/watch?v=iFa8HOdegZA

everything white is racist.

>canada
>is chinese
>eats dogs

>Why do people hurt dogs?
They are subhuman.
However dogs are needy as fuck so they are sub-optimal pets if you have the misfortune of living in the inner city (like me)

Only niggers, mehmets and Abdul blood bearers hate dogs, if you actually hate dogs and harm them or want to harm them in anyway you are forever and always will be subhuman because you are acting in a way the dog most likely has no with meeting a new individual. The dog is likely not to harm somebody unless they are causing harm to someone or giving off bad vibes like hitting a stick on the ground near in an attempt to frighten it. In this sense you're reacting to meeting this animal who hasn't done anything to you and in fact contributes to your people and country in some way or another by being a sheep herder or sniffing out drugs.

Dogs are LITERALLY higher up the chain than certain people.

At least when people mistreat cattle they usually do it because it's cheaper than caring for it. With peps it's usually just sickos getting a kick out of hurting something weaker than them.

I perfer dolphin meat

Because their shitty owners let them bark too much. Fuck any dog that isn't mine 2bh.

liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704

Dogs BTFO

Why do people hurt animals*

ftfy

Because certain people are sick and deserve to die. If we could learn to take out our abuse of animals that don't matter like squirrels, that would be better.

>wanting to hurt squirrels
FUCKING SUBHUMAN

Liveleak grew a consciousness all of a sudden? Drowning pups that you can't afford to pay for like this has probably always been standard among rural populations.

>t. Zhang Wang Kai Chek

Like fucking clockwork

Pittbulls are fine dogs if you fucking train them at all. The problem is people are fucking idiots that think if they love their dog it will love them back.

Mutt.

Pitbull Taqiyya right here, well-trained only means they arnt agressive as a default but the fundamental truth is that their genetic heritage, their neurochemistry, can make them snap regardless

look at the documentary i posted above

Do we even have squirrels here

I used to hit my dog when I was a kid. Every time I failed an exam, or another kid bullyed me, or my parents scolded me... I hit my Canelito. Punching, kicking or with the broomstick.

I miss you, Canelito.

Like the guy in the stranger

>He doesn't want to eat squirrel pot pie
I disagree with needlessly hurting them, but they are good eating

Who?

> calling a motherfucking PITBULL "staffordshire bull terrier"

kek

You are
>Gay
>A muslim
>A chink
>A woman
>All of the above

Okay, how many fucking squirrels do you have to kill in order to get enough meat out of them for a pot pie? That sounds insanely inefficient.

Wew, by his logic wild animals would make fantastic pets. Time to get me a pet bear!

3 or 4 at most, they have more meat than you would think
youtube.com/watch?v=a_sp_BXlQQU

Chinese actually love their dogs.

Love them as pets life.

Love them as food in death.

Cats aren't liable to try and eat you (unlike d*gs).

Dogs are shit-tier animals and pets

I'd like dogs more if they served purpose. I don't need or want a ninety pound thing cutting into my paycheck and shitting everywhere.

If you're that desperate for companionship, find a partner or buy a fish.

maybe 4

fish are decorations, not pets