/ausnz/

Distain edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aRsOBFhNjVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder that China will own Australian and New Zealand in the next couple decades

2nd for my cute self.

I for one welcome our new Chinese overlords
t. Delusional

Can't wait.
Let me live in my delusions, they don't harm anyone...

I thought she had our flag on her leg

>in the next couple decades
Are you posting from the 90's?

Sorry I thought you were lanklet, you are cute
That you be cool. I want Argentinian flag thigh high socks now

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=aRsOBFhNjVM

>having a flag with an stupid and impossible to draw complex sun motif in the middle
It must suck to be a Vexillologist

cute

It is cool tho, better than our shitty union jack + southern cross, I'd to have something like a sun or a eagle eating a snake on our flag (if it was relevant of course)

*I'd love to have

Flag is supposed to be recognizable and symbolic.
You aren't supposed to draw just draw whatever you feel like (it's not a fucking coat of arms), if it can't be drawn by a schoolkid or recognized at distance it empirically fails at being a flag.

its how we end up with godawful US state flags, just compare the simplistic perfection that the Texas flag is to this abomination.

The NZ flag is a bit boring, but it has good symbolism and functions as a flag.
If aus didn't have a similar flag there would be literally nothing wrong with it.

Looks like someone has seen a ted talk about vexillology.

I don't know much about vexillology
But I know when a flag looks like shit and is unusable.

It's not like the new zealand flag is easier to draw than the argentine one

yesss :3

>Flag is supposed to be recognizable and symbolic
Even without the symbols the Argentinian and Mexican flags would be recognisable, the symbols just add something extra
>You aren't supposed to draw just draw whatever you feel like (it's not a fucking coat of arms),
That's why I said if it was something relevant
>if it can't be drawn by a schoolkid or recognized at distance it empirically fails at being a flag.
Once again I'm falling back to the Argentinian and Mexican flags but they're both recognisable at a distance due to their colours
>its how we end up with godawful US state flags, just compare the simplistic perfection that the Texas flag is to this abomination.
True, that's taking it way too far,
>The NZ flag is a bit boring, but it has good symbolism and functions as a flag.
At the moment I guess, but we should ditch the UK and take the union jack tramp stamp off
>If aus didn't have a similar flag there would be literally nothing wrong with it.
But Australia does have an almost identical flag, so there is something wrong with it

The nz flag requires 4 stars and some lines for the union jack.
the Argentine flag require you to draw a tiny yet complex sun with several dozen arms and a detailed face.
You can bet which one I would rather draw.

Yes, that's why the flags aren't awful.
Argentine/Mexican flags looks cool and recognizable, it just isn't perfect from a functional perspective.

>At the moment I guess, but we should ditch the UK and take the union jack tramp stamp off
I agree, I like the red peak personally. Even the silly blue one is fine with me.

>But Australia does have an almost identical flag, so there is something wrong with it
I never said there wasn't, I support changing the flag, but not because it's too hard to draw or lacks symbolism but because it isn't recognizable enough.

Oh I was talking about kids drawing a flag. I mean, you can deconstruct our flag into a 3 band flag with a yellow circle in the middle, you can't exactly do that in the new zealand one

of course if you want to get it 100% correct the new zealand one is easier

>you can deconstruct our flag into a 3 band flag with a yellow circle in the middle
But that's the problem, the flag shouldn't need to be. It should ideally be simplified in a way that it retains it's symbolism and aesthetic.
Every flag is easy to draw if you deconstruct it enough, but once you start having to do that then whats the point of having the flag in the first place.
A flag is supposed to have symbolism, it shouldn't be drawing anything literally.
This is just me being autistic btw

>Yes, that's why the flags aren't awful.
You said they fail at being flags, that's pretty much calling them awful
>I agree, I like the red peak personally. Even the silly blue one is fine with me.
Yeah, as long as we don't get a Canada tier flag
>I never said there wasn't, I support changing the flag, but not because it's too hard to draw or lacks symbolism but because it isn't recognizable enough.
Just wait until Australia fully becomes a yank colony and replaces their union jack with stars and strikes, then our flag will be recognisable

dont worry

>You said they fail at being flags, that's pretty much calling them awful
No, they fail at one single aspect of being a flag.
They are on the same level as our flag, what they lack in simplicity they make up in recognizablility and what we lack in recognizablilty we make up in simplicity.

>Yeah, as long as we don't get a Canada tier flag
>A Fucking Leaf

>Just wait until Australia fully becomes a yank colony and replaces their union jack with stars and strikes, then our flag will be recognisable
Honestly it's either that or they adopt a red background and some yellow stars.

They should just make their flag the Qantas logo

tbqh they actually should

Now these are some disgusting flags

Just woke up from my cheeky nap, feeling much better

i mean it is true

The lith flag looks like an African flag which makes alot of sense.
I actually quite like the latvian one though, but it should have white stars

Should have made the union jack small enough to fit into one strip, they look just dumb like that.
Welcome back sleepy head.

Was it a good nap?
Yeah, I like how that Latvian flag isn't the usual horizontal tricolour and does something slightly different
The union jack just looks dumb in general

Thank you :3
yea but now my heart feels weird and my ears are ringing, so maybe i woke up too early

Maybe have another nap

away I go to the gym

yeah sounds like a plan

Hmm very slow in here today.

That sock looks like my city's flag

AAHHHH
I pulled some weeds out of the garden and now I am getting rashes
They are itchy

I have returned and made lunch

Mmmm
saved

Welcome back. Why would you even save that though?

thanks

>lewd arm rash
why wouldn't I?

>arm rash
>lewd
you really are a weird pervert

ok
this time im actually kidding
I'm not that far gone

I just mixed baked beans, cheese and peanut butter together and it taste good.
Really make me think

Fuck I love meetings, why say something in five minutes when you could say it in 30

That's not okay

>That's not okay
why not

Most of those things are nasty on their own, mixed together would be even worse

All 3 of them taste great on their own, and they have the same flavor profile and texture.
You are just a fussy little girl.

>same flavor profile
What? Two of those things are sweet and one is savoury
>fussy little girl
I'd rather be this than eat weird stuff like you

thats good to know
I personally dont think I like the sound of that combination, but you do you
nah all three are nice, im just not convinced on how peanut butter would go with the other two

What???
All three of them are savory, we don't really have baked bean or cheese desserts.
And if you have standard peanut butter it's not sweet, it's literally just 100% peanuts.
Nuts are not sweet.

Peanut butter does, you can't really taste it but it thickens up the mixture and tones down the tomato flavor into something more nutty.

I don't think I've had peanut butter before I just assumed it was sweet but baked beans are sweet (and yuk)

Baked beans are hardly sweet.
Anyway if you don't buy the Y*nk style sweetened peanut butter then it's definitely savory.
It's just protein and fat, it doesn't have any sugar in it.

Ok I'll trust your judgement on that.

Peanut butter also goes well with BBQ sauce and Bacon in a toasted sandwich I've found.
I know that's a weird combo but that I can certainly recommend.

>peanut butter

what

>lewd arm rash

No, i can see how that one works.
>bacon and peanutbutter
I really shouldnt eat something like that on a regular basis though lul
I think Im only meant to eat around 1570 calories per day at my height and weight

Don't knock till you tried it

>I think Im only meant to eat around 1570 calories per day at my height and weight
yea you shouldn't be eating peanut butter if you are a smol girl, just not worth it.
The only reason I'm eating so much is I need to hit at the very least 2.5k calories every day so I can build muscle.

Waiting for a bus rn
What do?

have a fap

>googles buses going to Port Chalmers for Polytech in the next 15 minutes
I bet I could hunt you down right now, just gotta look for the bozo in the Hawaiian shirt

Build a weapon of mass destruction. Then fap.

>Bus No14 from 61 Clyde St
I could totally kidnap him right now, I'm only like 5 mins away

There's lots of fat fucks around carrying bags of chocolate, there must be a boat in
Okay, there's a bush I can hide in so I don't scare anyone
Can't I fap first?
Close but not quite, you're a shit detective

it is pretty tasty though.
But yeah since I'm a certified lazybones I mostly avoid it
dont go for a wank

Too late

Why are you going into town now?
Do you have a class at 4pm?
I thought you were going home.
But now I can figure out where you will be getting off the bus.

No I'm heading back from town, I just don't use that busstop, the info on the website is hella out of date

oh...
Why are fat fucks in town?
That has me really confused, I thought that was meaning you were at the port.

They go to the chocolate factory and wander around like gormless twats

Most get shuttled straight into town

Oh I see
I can see that, though I don't really see the appeal of going on the chocolate tour.

I guess if you're a fat cunt who likes to stuff your disgusting mouth with chocolates for hours on end it could be good

For a second there I thought you called me a fat cunt

i want to beat you all up. especially the kiwi boys

I was talking about those boat "people"

Although I can see how you might think I was calling you one, sorry for the confusion

What a disgusting looking women

>2013

Tried the dumb faceup app thing, rly happy that I wasnt born as a boy rn. I def look cuter as a girl.

Good thing im not a boy then

Every year is 2013
I bet you'd make a cute boy

you'll look disgusting once done with you

doesn't matter. you'll get a beating too

Please beat me up

Jokes on you I already look disgusting

No. Most of my facial features do not translate well to what makes a (male) face attractive (to me)

U-uh I'd rather not
I do like that skirt though

i think you've misunderstood my intentions here ugly

not a choice

will do fatty

I'M HOME DESU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Pls no
What exactly are your intentions?
Welcome back you cute thing you!

>cute thing you!
Awh :3

How are you desu?

What are your intentions for me then?
It better not be rape
Welcome honey home

Wait I got that the wrong way around

Hello!
How are you?

Im ok. I was really tired so I took a nap earlier. Also weeded part of the garden and made my bed. Gotta go mow the lawn still though, but I think I'll wait until like 5pm to do that.

Sounds nice desu. When I got home I immediately got into bed and took a short nap with my pillow and pretended I was cuddling a cutie.

I'm good
How about you?
The best time to mow a lawn is between 2am and 3:45am

I had a tiring day but I'm read to spend the next 9 hours being comfy.