How is this wrong though?

How is this wrong though?

Because it's ridiculous if you're arguing this in the context of "we're white". Black Americans formed and generally still do form a plurality of the eastern "black belt" (incorrectly called the "bible belt", look at the majority ethnic groups in the counties from New Orleans to Atlanta to Charlotte). Southern Florida is Cubans and Jews.The music we've produced? Jazz, rock, and rap. Two of those are undeniably black, only rock is debatable.

Your argument only makes sense if you're talking purely about the northeast, and even then only really New England. At which point you're just saying "hey this area that makes up less than 20% of the US's population and 10% of its land area really does have its own 'native' culture stretching back half a century".

>stretching back half a century

*stretching back half a millennium

>talking purely about the northeas
Which is where America started and is the only true America

The arrogant Europoors in their detached smug self superiority and arrogance use the mutt meme as a rosary. It's the answer to every problem they can come across they chant MUTT MUTT MUTT, even on boards without flags and there is no way to even tell a post was made by an american. All in the name of "banter". If it wasn't for the mutt meme the Eurangutan would actually have to put thought into his posts and set his 3 braincells on fire. You would think with how Arrogant and xenophobic cheese drinking europoors are they wouldn't be so pro-immigration. It's even worse when it's those 3rd world south American flags posting it, It's a little weird they think looking like one of them is an insult.

>"u mad u mad mutt mutt mutt"
so painfully predictable and tired.

>that's where America started so it's the only true America

The revolution started in Lexington. I guess that's the only true America. God bless America and its 31,394 citizens.

The only culture made in America was by black people. "White Americans" can only claim Moby Dick and Mark Twain among their accomplishments.

I think Americans have culture (yankee and dixi culture, for example), but they dont seem to care about it, all they care about is skin color

Agreed my brother. Fuck Europeans and their ugly cheating women

This is America. If you weren't born in these places, with ancestry going back to before the 1800s, you are not American. Stop giving your faggot opinions on America or what it should be like. You aren't even a part of this place. Fuck off, shut up.

Your grandparents came here in the 1920s? Wow faggot we have Mexicans who have been here longer than you and they still don't belong here. Get fucked, go back to Europe. The bloodlines that founded America were courageous, not cowards headed for gibs in an established nation across the ocean

>german

You're basically saying that 90% of US citizens aren't actually American

Yes, and?

For me, its Californy

basically true
>90%
I bet you believe the "we're majority German" meme too

this but unironically

For me american culture means the folk music of dixieland: blues, gospel, country, etc
Don't care about the rest but dixie music is the best thing America has ever produced

BASED LEAF

>portugal

>Hispanics

Being part of the E.U. has gotten to your head Jorge.

Based

so stolen culture?

bump

isn't the northeast full of a bunch of irish and italian immigrants?

All culture is stolen

>greece,spain,moortugal
>white