Is this only a thing in America?

Is this only a thing in America?

I can't really imagine it being that popular anywhere else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfz2KJQvH-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Laing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Generally speaking, most people stay where they're at. Well, except refugees. And all types of Mexicans. And Chinese people.

Well I bought one since I’m a mutt just like you.

They are very popular in America. 23andme has some 2 million customers and Ancestry DNA has around 1 million.

I just took the test. Mother is full german, dad comes from an italian/spanish background, but curious to know more, who knows until you actually know for sure.

Results should be in a month.

I want to do it but I don't know how, and anyway I'm afraid of discovering that I'm just another la Creatura.

It's not popular here because most people roughly know results
>South slav (probably with some Bulgarian part, maybe some Greek or Turkish genes)
Can't really get surprised

They advertise on tv a lot here. Everyone comes back as "Viking" or "Roman"

>implying I'm gonna pay the Illuminati $100 to steal my genetic information

>I can't really imagine it being that popular anywhere else.
That's because other countries with as much ethnic diversity like the United States, like Brazil, are simply too poor for such a service to ever be profitable. Also most countries practice citizenship by blood, not citizenship by birth, so not being "native" ethnically casts doubt on your legitimacy as a citizen. A guy named Yu Suzuki born in France will always be seen as Japanese, a guy named Will Jackson born in China will always be seen as American/English. America is one of the few places where you can have virtually any name and ethnic background and we don't really care. Hell it works the opposite way, people are proud to show how different they are from the ethnic groups that founded the country (English/Scottish/Dutch).

No one ever uses it here, but anyone that's been here for more than two generations is invariably anglo or irish so I guess there isn't as much of a market for it compared to the rest of the colonies

Never seen that here.

if it were accurate enough to tell you what region of a country your ancestors came from or give you some kind of sequential history it would be interesting
otherwise its just 100% british isles, great real interesting

>$99
Bloody hell, that's a bit dear.

For 100 cheeseburgers you'd hope they do provide some sort of decent genealogy.

$99 US is not expensive, that's like one video game in your country

Maybe in other new world countries too

Americans are the only people pathetic enough to go in for this, yes.

holy shit its that guy
youtube.com/watch?v=Yfz2KJQvH-0

That's more like $130 AUS though isn't it?

I bought it too, then again I never knew my biological parents

What did you find out? That you're 100% Dutch?

Some haploautists probably have done theirs already.

part kike

and that's only in burgerland prices too, it's probably twice the price here just like everything else is

How much?

Honestly I'm a little curious but there a mega-struct customs about shipping human DNA which makes it cost a fortune.

Yeah, the cost of one video game in Austrailia.
Fuck Austrailin Target, never again

the funny part is amerilards legitimately believe that these companies put an extra 1% jew or black in the results just to fuck with white supremacists.

lol
in this continent everyone is a mutt
who cares...

But that's not true you fucking snow weirdo

I'd be interested to find out if I am part Jew or Armenian but not 99 burgers worth

wuz?

>stealing garbage

would love to take one

ayo hol up u be sayin da britz be viKANGZ n sheeeit?

>give the Jews two hundred dollarydoos to find out exactly what podunk village in Europe muh ancestors are from
>two months later they give me nothing but a printout that says "Europe West"

That would result in a huge spike in white suicides.
>I'm part German, French, Dutch and a bit of English.
No you're not.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandra_Laing